Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Raccoon City what would you do Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mini Fritz McD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:01 pm
If you were stuck in a situation like Raccoon city what would you do to survive?

What I would do is:
I would grab any thing I could, get any weapon that I can, and barricade my self onto the highes roof. . .I would cover myself . . .since the zombies are not the smartest, I would want to try to be hidden, but with any chance I got of getting attacked I would hit them with one of my weapons asap . . .its not foolproof, but in my area, its the best I can do

Either that or just get into a Barricaded room with anything I can  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:06 pm
First: Secure a vehicle. A bus would be great - the windows are too high to be smashed and it can hold a lot of things. Plus, the momentum would tear down virtually anything in its path. Then ...

Loot. biggrin

Seriously. Hit up the stores and gather up what type of items I'll be needing - food, ammunition, medical supplies, weapons. Search for survivors along the way. Find a shelter - somewhere sturdy and safe with little chance of a break-in, and either hold out until rescue comes, hold out and try to continue on with life ...

Or try and escape the city, but risk getting shot down upon leaving.

Soul Reaver Naira

yoshimoto_3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:11 pm
First i would go to the nearest gun store steal as many guns and packs of ammo as possible, then i would go to the near by drug store to get first aid. then as i try to find my car and find a way out i would blow heads off the zomibes that got in my . If nemmy comes i will kill him on the spot be for he even got a chance to say a word. and yes i would survive becuse i will eventualy find my car and get the heck out of there.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:12 pm
Well first I'd take my father's gun with me along with bullets. Then I also grab as many first aid items as I can. Then I grab my Explorer gear and start defending the fort.

I would also make sure I have an escape vehicle if things get messy. Not only that but make sure I have backup weapons... meaning a decent sword or a freakin' huge knife.

Then I round up some survivors and get them to join me in the war. If there are any... Especially those capable of fighting.

Then after kicking some serious a**, find a way to get the hell out of there before the government decides to nuke the place anytime soon.  

Seth Riegan

Feral Storyteller

yariX0083

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:21 pm
The usual, find and secure ammo, for a magnum. I'd also have a katana w/ me(y'know decapitapation, don't want any Crimson Heads running around). Then I'd find a zombie cut his arms and legs off, and take out his teeth and beat him with a baseball bat. Then I'd go to a shopping mall and stay there and loot the place.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:42 pm
I would lock my doors in my house first of all, barricade our sliding glass door shut, and nab my brother's airsoft gun. I would take the extra pellets (because even the ittiest bittiest bullet can kill biggrin ), and snatch the two butcher's knives we have. I'd steal my mom's car keys, get in (Cadillac SRX, baby! biggrin ), open garage and run over zombies, and (if I'm able since I'm only 13 and can't drive xd ), drive to the nearest gas station. Fill up, steal a few gas tanks and fill those up, snatch food and drink from store down the street, and search for survivors. Afterwards, drive the hell outta town. As you can see, I have way too much time on my hands to plan all this out. biggrin  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Rue S Cross

Timid Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:23 am
I'd probably get killed...I have almost no survival skills and no ready access to anything but my knives. But I wouldn't go out without taking a few of the bastards with me! scream

I mean, if it was just zombies, I'd probably do alright and somehow manage to escape or whatever, but what the heck am I gonna do to something like a Tyrant or one of the other creatures with a knife or a dull replica sword? Mildly annoy it to death? neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:50 am
Just loot a basic pistol and ammo. Get some food, and get out of the city. Barecaids our not id get out.  

Gen_Acid

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:55 am
Gather all my weapons, ammunition, food and medical supplies in an easy access place in my house. Then take a few of the guns and some ammo and go look for a bus. Take the bus back to my house, load everything up, along with my family and search for survivors. Once with surivors, have them watch my back as we steal as much gas as we need. If the city isn't barracaded, then head North. Get another bus along the way, divide food, guns, ammo and medical supplies up between both buses and rescue as many people as we can. Along the way, steal every gun, every bullet, every bit of food and every drop of clean water. That's about it.
And yariX0083, a katana requires two hands to hold since it heavy. Zombies attack in a sort of pack type thing. Since you'd be using a katana, you'd run out of energy quickly. The zombies would be close and you'd have to switch to your gun. Since they'd already be close to you, the moment you'd have to reload, they'd get you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:10 am
I would barricade the apartment(I live on the third floor! razz ) Put a ladder on the balcony, in case zombies break in. Get some knives, mah big stick,(not in that way mad ) and my airsoft gun(It might be able to kill crows). Then just wait for the S.W.A.T to come save me. But if Hunters and Lickers come I'd probably be screwed.  

wladimir619

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:53 am
id walk down the street betending to be a zombie (shawn of the dead anyone)

or

id go to the rpd hopefully find someone (that would proberly be one of the three or so(if outbreak counts) that go there you know who) then id go with them they usually find a good way out  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:51 am
First I grab everything metal in my house and reinforce my dads Hummer. Then I'd use it to drive over to the nearest Liquor store to store up on Food[I.e. Chips and alcohol]. After that head over to the nearest police station and see if anyone is left alive. If not, find a dead cop and grab his wepon before he turns. Leave and drive around searching for survivors. After that, leave and head south the Mexico. [Don't ask why, It just came up rofl ]]  

Damien Hokkaido

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:04 am
I wouldn't mind being holed up in my local library. They have tons of books, movies, and even a little cafeteria.
( They have a copy of zombie survial guide )
And plus the roof is a perfect getaway, the lowest drop zome off the roof is 7'. Too high for zombies, right height for Kami. The windows are that bulllet proof/plexi stuff, we have vandal problems with windows. And there are two indoor florr levels. And lots of places too hide.
So in short food+water+reading+escape+lots-o-room= gooooooood.
( I also have a bad habit of walking into a room and rating it's ability to house people during aa zombie infestation..... I'm easily bored )
Or if I couldn't get there I'd run, duck, hide, and cover and get my a** out of the infested area. Some where scarcley populated, with my supllies, and go somewhere really hard to climb too.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:16 am
Call some friends over.

Stay hidden in the house.

If anything does find us I'll have to trip them and run.

Repeat steps 1-3 until the city is blown up. rofl

THE EBOLA VIRUS!

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas