Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:31 am
okay this takes place after KHII and for some reason leons gone
im not going to be in it till later but i want ppl to start it up and ill guide u to where leon is at and give you new twist to the story
its a new approuch to RP which i hope works sweatdrop
it will start off as leon leaving after getting his letter at the end of the game kay wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:37 am
*walks of in to the the castle corridor and dissappears into a light* now youu continue the story from there kay  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:02 am
((so how do i enter this rp? o_o im a little confused...))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:08 am
i know it confusing but im trying a new approch on RP, you say who you want to be new or old and start your quest but i lead u on you adventures as you go in search of leon confused kinda like that but it still in the works in my head just start it of like any old Rp but i give it the twists and turns  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:14 am
((ok....well my character will be Ashelux like my other RPs...so...should i just start off like any other rp? ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:17 am
yup start it off and i come in sometimes as a unknown character telling u what to do or giving you clues 3nodding  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:31 am
*Ashelux walked in and looked around*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:45 pm
ninja *hidden in background comes a voice* ninja You journey starts, now you will met many challenges and see many new faces that will help you as you look for him. his dream has begun and you journey starts. You must find that which is lost and reclame it. This is your story and his dream. It begins now. (( this is where we need more people to join in )) ninja *disappears into the darkness* ninja  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:25 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*hidden in background comes a voice* you journey begins now you will met many challenges and see many new faces that will help you as you look for him. your Journey begins know you must find that which is lost and reclame it. this is your story and his dream(( this is where we need new people to join in ))*disappears into the darkness*
hmm...find something that is lost and reclaim it...hmmm, that was odd, but what could it mean?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:12 pm
(ill be like my other rpgs ill be naota)  

hydra4

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:13 pm
naota walks in and notices a girl in the distance and naota runs off to see the girl  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:15 pm
((thats okay at least we are getting somewhere))kay mrgreen  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:18 pm
((I be Namine)) *looks around* Hello... is someone there?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:22 pm
naota notices the girl and runs over to the girl and says hello do you know how we got here  

hydra4

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:22 pm
hydra4
naota walks in and notices a girl in the distance and naota runs off to see the girl
*turns around* oh! hello there.... 3nodding  
Role Plays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces