Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Blargh....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:23 am
She leaves me....

a week later she turns bi....
2 weeks later she's got 2 Dan's on her list a Sam (girl) and somebody else....

hoping that somebody else is me.....

Seeing as we just finally resolved everything last night and we'll be back together in time...... but.... she still wants to be open for other people.......

kinda hurts......... .

but she did PROMISE me we'd be together..... and i believe her... but it's not that.... it's just..... it hurts because she's already replaced thoughts of me with other people......also..... one of those Dan's being a friend of mine for 12 years....... yeah....... can anyone say ... Ouch? ....  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:49 am
well nobody cares obviously.... they never do when it's my problems...

and now i'm going ******** insane.... because they both lied to me....

because i discovered a post here on Gaia that says she' going out with him....

I knew she'd eventually have a new lover... the sad thing is i couldn't prevent this feeling in me....

feeling rather..... attracted to sharp objects...... seem magnetic toward my flesh......

Just....... argh...

the only cure that seems it may work is depression....

the only problem... my cure is my disease...
and it's a deadly one....

ARGH!!!  

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50

[Gross]Face

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:16 pm
I'm sorry!
This kind of thing is always hard to deal with...
My suggestion though, is to just be cool about it.
Dealing with love is a very sensitive subject... because it hurts so much.
But maybe she wasn't right for you...
I don't know...
Just hang in.
In a few weeks you will be over her... and thinking back to this may still hurt, but you will find someone else.
And as for your friend... just don't trust him anymore. You can still be friends, but you would have to be careful around him, you know??
Well... I'm sorry if this doesn't help, I'm trying my best.
biggrin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:32 pm
Archangel Izual
She leaves me....

a week later she turns bi....
2 weeks later she's got 2 Dan's on her list a Sam (girl) and somebody else....

hoping that somebody else is me.....

Seeing as we just finally resolved everything last night and we'll be back together in time...... but.... she still wants to be open for other people.......

kinda hurts......... .

but she did PROMISE me we'd be together..... and i believe her... but it's not that.... it's just..... it hurts because she's already replaced thoughts of me with other people......also..... one of those Dan's being a friend of mine for 12 years....... yeah....... can anyone say ... Ouch? ....

dude that hurts a lot. i have a story like that. its goes like this. i had a g/f, she had wanted to be with me for 5-6yrs now, she told me this yr, i gave her a chance, i fell in love with her. then about 3months later she broke up with me b/c im depressed. that hurt a lot, then to find out the next day she went out and got laid. then a month afterwards calls me sayin she still thinks about me... i got pissed after that and broke my closet door i punched it so hard.. but yeah im okay now. idk wat to tell u about this, all i know is u just kinda have to move on, i know its easier to say than do, but thats just wat u have to do, i know its hard but there really isnt nything left u can do. if u wait, u could be waitin for a long long time  

Dark_Crudus

Jerven

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:47 pm
Just don't love, everything is so much easier then.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:10 am
i can't help but love her.....

i just can't.....

I miss her .... so much...

it's killing me.... but i still fight to make things right... in time....

if it takes a year or two... so be it... but i can't promise something like
putting a fork through my arm won't happen again in the mean time....

I just .... I wish she would understand me....

I guess i'll try to get some sleep.... (3:06 am... )
that is... if i can get to sleep....
goodnight everyone...  

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50

xXxPansyxXx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:35 pm
ooh, im sorry, im not going to tell you to get over her, i know it would be to hard for you, i dont kow exactly what to say.
but dont ever ever take your life. suicide is the most selfish thing anyone could do, it's only pinnig your problems on everyone else.
try to work your way throught the problem without physically hurting yourself.

User Image
^ i thought it fit  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:45 am
well... an update.....

i'm not over her... because she was so amazing.....

but i'm doing better..... I hate her now, though... but still feel so attached to her....
she's just being extremely immature and a b***h.... and assuming a lot of s**t..... like my motivation behind my words.... i say "i give up" means "i want you back" ... she's like "i wish he'd stop trying to get between us...."
(aka my ex-good friend and her....)

but now i'm feeling a lot better because a new old love is starting to grow.... between me and somebody.... from this guild *suspicious shifty eyes*... dun dun dun......

but yeah..... recent events have made me realize how much this girl has really meant to me and how amazing she really is.... and she makes me so happy..... only one problem...... 3 years and 1000 miles is a bit of a challenge.... especially with a guy who has problems staying single.......

but i made a promise i'd stay single for a year at least....... just to breathe and such....

also let me add one more thing.... For Valentines day... that other girl.... bought me an 80 dollar sterling silver ring. (this was less than a month after we started going out...) and i told her i'd always wear it...
and I'm still wearing it... on a hemp necklace.... I'll always wear it... even if i hate her and even if i stop loving her..... I am a man of my word and i will prove my integrity. One reason is just to make her SUFFER and always know what she ******** put me through. To make her SEE i am a better ******** man than she'll ever see the likes of again!... I want her to die unloved for what she's done.

sorry..... a little bitterness and rage bursting out there.. heh...... but i will always wear this ring.... both as a testimony of my integrity, and a lesson learned through many many mistakes......

i just wish there weren't so many horribly amazing memories behind the rest of the millions of things she gave me...
and they're things i can't really give back because she'd throw them out or destroy them..... not to mention she has my sweater...... and if she gave it back i'd never be able to look at it let alone touch it....

*cough*... sorry for rambling....
but yeah......

i'm still wondering what to do.....

about her....
about this new old rekindled love....
about my life for the next 3 years........

*sigh*....  

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50

Thida Fxcking Tragedy++

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:08 am
Archangel Izual
well... an update.....

but i'm doing better..... I hate her now, though... but still feel so attached to her....
she's just being extremely immature and a b***h.... and assuming a lot of s**t..... like my motivation behind my words.... i say "i give up" means "i want you back" ... she's like "i wish he'd stop trying to get between us...."

but now i'm feeling a lot better because a new old love is starting to grow.... between me and somebody.... from this guild *suspicious shifty eyes*... dun dun dun......

but yeah..... recent events have made me realize how much this girl has really meant to me and how amazing she really is.... and she makes me so happy..... only one problem...... 3 years and 1000 miles is a bit of a challenge.... especially with a guy who has problems staying single.......

but i made a promise i'd stay single for a year at least....... just to breathe and such....

also let me add one more thing.... For Valentines day... that other girl.... bought me an 80 dollar sterling silver ring. (this was less than a month after we started going out...) and i told her i'd always wear it...
and I'm still wearing it... on a hemp necklace.... I'll always wear it... even if i hate her and even if i stop loving her..... I am a man of my word and i will prove my integrity. One reason is just to make her SUFFER and always know what she ******** put me through. To make her SEE i am a better ******** man than she'll ever see the likes of again!... I want her to die unloved for what she's done.

sorry..... a little bitterness and rage bursting out there.. heh...... but i will always wear this ring.... both as a testimony of my integrity, and a lesson learned through many many mistakes......

i just wish there weren't so many horribly amazing memories behind the rest of the millions of things she gave me...
and they're things i can't really give back because she'd throw them out or destroy them..... not to mention she has my sweater...... and if she gave it back i'd never be able to look at it let alone touch it....

but yeah......

about her....

*sigh*....

You are too good for her.
But i know you can't just snap your fingers and not be in love with her anymore.
One day you'll get over her
It just takes a long time.

like I'm still not over this a*****e i love.
And he's a playa. i've liked him for almost a year.. we hate each others guts

I just hate love.
When the person you love hurts you so much..

But i don't give out good advice..
Soo. yehh.
I hope things gett better for you.
Like REALLY better  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:46 pm
Haunts the Dead
Archangel Izual
well... an update.....

but yeah......

about her....

*sigh*....

You are too good for her.
But i know you can't just snap your fingers and not be in love with her anymore.
One day you'll get over her
It just takes a long time.

like I'm still not over this a*****e i love.
And he's a playa. i've liked him for almost a year.. we hate each others guts

I just hate love.
When the person you love hurts you so much..

But i don't give out good advice..
Soo. yehh.
I hope things gett better for you.
Like REALLY better
totally agreed.hate love is so complicated!! hope you can get through this.just give it time. itll happen.  

bleeding unicorn

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff