Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Crystal Tokyo hmmm >.> <.< Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever wondered about Crystal Tokyo?
  Yes
  No
View Results

ElaborateDream

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:04 am
Has anyone wondered: How did Serenity and Endymion get elected King and Queen over the world?

Was there an election held through out the world? What happened? How did they explain that they remain young for so long? How do they explain that their five year old daughter is actully over 500 years old? Does she stay in kindergarten that long? XD j/k

If they stay young forever, does that mean that their kingdom is not passed to anyone else? Is it just me, or ...doesnt the bible say something about Jesus' kingdom in the future wont pass to any other people?

Sailor Moon = Religion?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:08 am
I don't think Sailor Moon has anythign to do with religion.

And Serenity wasn't elected...

Evern during the Silver Millenium, the Earth recongnized that the Moon was the ruling power. In the 30th century, after the freezing, the Earth kinda went back to their old way of thinking.

Plus, since Serenity was married to the crown prince of Earth, that kinda sealed the fact that they rule it.

And Chibi Usa does start to grow up, after she is able to transform. And she's doesn't look 5...she's physically the around 9-10 years old. She's in 5th grade... 6th or 7th by the end of Super S.

When Chibi Usa grows all the way up, she will take over.

And the Silver Crystal doesn't make the immortal...they just have longer lifespans. King Endymion even said so himself.  

Darkness Cake

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:55 pm
It recongized it but Earth was never part of it. >> Remember? They were paraniod.

Basically without Endymion >> Serenity would have never ruled earth. c.c

But it's interesting to think- Who on earth would -want- a monarchy after many of them have fought for democracy-and ect.
Oo;; I think that would be a war in itself. Even though we all kinda wanna think, ' They all wanted to live in peace and ect- ' >> I think that the senshi would have to kill some people off to get the point across.

Someone told me ' America and Britian and all them others don't exist anymore'
>> *thinks that's BS. Cause even if the world did freeze and froze everyone- wouldn't documents and such still survive?*

I can see those that still want their old ways can be all' Thanks for thawing us no go away pleasethx biggrin '

*Coughs enough ranting on that part.*

Besides Chibiusa chan is 902 last I check. Oo;;

She was in second grade when it began and was probably in 5th (Because she's able to wear whatever clothing she likes and middle school starts with 7th grade -therefor she would be in a uniform after 6th. But she's never in a uniform in any of the series.*

Now for the age thing- there are a lot of germs. And every day our organs and stuff work around the clock to keep the bad germs from offing us.

Those organs are wearing down. Now, what Serenity's crystal basically did was strave off/kill off those germs.

Now, your organs don't work as hard- means they last longer and you in turn live longer.

<< That's why in space everything is frozen. Even viruses and germs. If you lived in space in a sterile envirorment- you'll live long and Gravity won't be pulling at you as hard.

*yeah, I like theories- conspircy ones >>;; *  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:11 pm
Its been so long since I watched Sailor Moon... >.> I just really remember bits and pieces...but I always wondered how they talked everyone into letting Usagi be Queen XD out of all the people...  

ElaborateDream

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:45 pm
Sailor Papillon
Its been so long since I watched Sailor Moon... >.> I just really remember bits and pieces...but I always wondered how they talked everyone into letting Usagi be Queen XD out of all the people...

They brain washed them!! wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:06 pm
All I can say is hey its a cartoon anything can happen this is all from the minds of the creators so I guess I'll just go with the flow.  

Vivi~chan64

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

LibrarianThaedrisAedis

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:26 am
Personally I wonder how they thought the building upon the bones of many was the key to a bright future such as Crystal Tokyo. (And on a side note... why did the Negaverse only attack Tokyo??)

This future needs the Senshi of Chaos!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:11 am
Haven't you heard, Tokyo is the center of the world. Thats howcome everyone attacks it; Godzilla, Angels from Heaven, Dragons of Earth, etc...etc...etc..  

ElaborateDream

LibrarianThaedrisAedis

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:46 am
Maybe because America was dealing with Lex Luthor and The Joker...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:08 am
See, I thought Neo Queen Serenity exposed EVERYONE (left) in the world to her fun silver crystal and they too lived longer and I guess gave them all warm fuzzies to be nice and live all peacefully (I guess it could be thought of as brain washing too) but then that one 'death phantom' dude rebelled and was all like "You can't control me!" and carved a black upside down moon on his head and started his own clan and they soon got banished because they didn't like the idea of peace and living long and on Nemesis he made his Black Moon Clan grown until they could strike Crystal Tokyo, muwahahaha. So ya, that's my 2 cents  

User_8572

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:06 pm
Kawaki
See, I thought Neo Queen Serenity exposed EVERYONE (left) in the world to her fun silver crystal and they too lived longer and I guess gave them all warm fuzzies to be nice and live all peacefully (I guess it could be thought of as brain washing too) but then that one 'death phantom' dude rebelled and was all like "You can't control me!" and carved a black upside down moon on his head and started his own clan and they soon got banished because they didn't like the idea of peace and living long and on Nemesis he made his Black Moon Clan grown until they could strike Crystal Tokyo, muwahahaha. So ya, that's my 2 cents

Actually with that, the Story goes that a group of rebels rejected the Illusionary Silver Crystal because they disagreed with everything that is happening around them. They believed it unnatural for the people of Earth to live so long and for them to be under on rule- Monarchy.

Perhaps these rebels are the ones that are the true realists ofthe future of Crystal Tokyo.

Any way, the Death Phatom is an entity that descended to these rebels and gifted them with power to rebel against the rulers.

After battling, the rebels were banished from Earth and had taken up residency on a black moon.- Nemisis.

Long story short, they started their own little world and were hell bent on making the people of earth's lives hell.

<<;;

Now that's the Manga version (more or less) in the Anime the Black Moon family were the children of the rebels that rebelled against the new rule and some where 'cleansed' by the silver crystal while others refused such cleansing and where banished.

In both to completely rule they wanted to catch Chibiusa because whether or not she had a crescent moon or power- she was the heir. There for she had to either be controlled or killed. >>  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:45 am
everyone pretty much covered the 1st comment....so i'll focus on the 2nd

Usagi/Serenity/Sailor Moon etc. was always depicted as somewhat of a savior figure but i don't think Naoko's story was intended to intwine with Christianity (but i think it DOES parallel it a bit)

because i think in the Sailor Moon universe there is no Jesus or Christianity (atleast in Naoko's manga) so i suppose NQSerenity with her almighty healing powers could be the SM equivilent to Jesus and Crstal Tokyo as his kingdom

SM could be a religion if it wanted to be, i mean, people made Star Wars into a religion xd  

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

ElaborateDream

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:26 am
WHAT STAR WARS ISNT A RELIGION!?!?

j/k

I noticed alot of animes have hidden religous meanings...for instance...CLAMP and the star of davids..  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:06 am
Sailor Papillon
WHAT STAR WARS ISNT A RELIGION!?!?

j/k

I noticed alot of animes have hidden religous meanings...for instance...CLAMP and the star of davids..

That's cause the Star of David is also a magickal symbol. And since CLAMP is known for Magical Girls and Dragons of Heaven and Earth and such, it was only a matter of time before the Star of David appeared.  

Darkness Cake

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:06 pm
kawaiibunny3
everyone pretty much covered the 1st comment....so i'll focus on the 2nd

Usagi/Serenity/Sailor Moon etc. was always depicted as somewhat of a savior figure but i don't think Naoko's story was intended to intwine with Christianity (but i think it DOES parallel it a bit)

because i think in the Sailor Moon universe there is no Jesus or Christianity (atleast in Naoko's manga) so i suppose NQSerenity with her almighty healing powers could be the SM equivilent to Jesus and Crstal Tokyo as his kingdom

SM could be a religion if it wanted to be, i mean, people made Star Wars into a religion xd

Actaully there is Christianity (well to me it is.)

Rei attends Catholaic school >>;;

and there are several churches in the show as well as in the manga. >>  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas