Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply MMBN Help/Question/Strategies etc.
Secret Areas

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:27 am
I vaguely remember reading somewhere that some of the GBA games unlock not only merchants, posts, crosses, and music, but also a secret area or two in Double Team. I'm pretty sure that one game opens up a sort of VisionBurst of Mamoru's hospital room (the kid from BN 3). Does anyone know what game and where the area is? Or any of the other areas that can supposedly be unlocked?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:02 pm
That's just a false rumor like how they're saying all over the internet that if you beat all the staff times in Mario Kart for the Nintendo DS you unlock a Rainbow Cup with all the past Rainbow Road stages. I'd say it's false because I have all the icons on my game and I never heard of such a thing.  

GoTn_Soldier

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:01 am
GoTn_Soldier
That's just a false rumor like how they're saying all over the internet that if you beat all the staff times in Mario Kart for the Nintendo DS you unlock a Rainbow Cup with all the past Rainbow Road stages. I'd say it's false because I have all the icons on my game and I never heard of such a thing.

I'm not sure if I should hope that you're right or that you're wrong. I've spent quite a lot of time trying to find the information online, and even more time experimenting with different GBA cartridges.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:49 pm
It's false.  

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:41 pm
Oh, good. Now I can stop obsessing over it.  
MMBN Help/Question/Strategies etc.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games