20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Man I love winter berrrrrr
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

adara dawn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:41 am
This spring was beautiful. God is so creative. the trees in our yard bloomed yellow and purple first and it was so pretty.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:58 pm
Our trees are starting to bloom, too. It's so pretty. whee

vampire_kagome
Captain

adara dawn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:53 pm
you never really stop to look at all the wonders God created until you start to really look at nature or at least I don't  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 4:01 pm
adara dawn
you never really stop to look at all the wonders God created until you start to really look at nature or at least I don't
Yeah, it's wonderful. I get to spend time with nature almost all the time, since I live out in the country.

vampire_kagome
Captain

adara dawn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:20 pm
vampire_kagome
adara dawn
Yeah, it's wonderful. I get to spend time with nature almost all the time, since I live out in the country.
I wish I lived in the country with my family  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:51 am
adara dawn
vampire_kagome
adara dawn
I wish I lived in the country with my family
It's not the best, but it's okay. 3nodding

vampire_kagome
Captain

FoxPirate715

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:28 pm
im more of a summer girl here myself, but i do strongly concur that God is very creative! He makes everything so beautiful in its own way 3nodding blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:30 pm
I strongly agree. 3nodding God is very creative!

vampire_kagome
Captain

FoxPirate715

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:33 pm
i kno were talking in two different threads, but whats your favorite time of the year? my favorite time is probably watching the leaves change color, or a a flower bloom, or standing on a beach and smelling the nice ocean...oh theres so many!  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:34 pm
FoxPirate715
i kno were talking in two different threads, but whats your favorite time of the year? my favorite time is probably watching the leaves change color, or a a flower bloom, or standing on a beach and smelling the nice ocean...oh theres so many!
Hmm. I think summer is my favorite. But that might only be because my birthday is in the summer. whee

vampire_kagome
Captain

FoxPirate715

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:37 pm
vampire_kagome
FoxPirate715
Hmm. I think summer is my favorite. But that might only be because my birthday is in the summer. whee

ahaha! mine is too! i think its summer born kids who just love summer! blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:40 pm
FoxPirate715
vampire_kagome
FoxPirate715

ahaha! mine is too! i think its summer born kids who just love summer! blaugh
xd That might be why. blaugh

vampire_kagome
Captain

V_K's Christian's hangout!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out