Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
The biggest twist Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tear_drop_gal

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:41 am
What was the biggest twist out of watching sailormoon?....um, personally, when the sailor stars became GIRLS when they transformed...what about yours???  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:45 am
Whe I found out goofy Usagi was the Princess of the Moon... and probably Chibiusa being Usagi and Mamoru's child from the future  

User_8572

ElaborateDream

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:13 pm
Im no fun...I figured out that Usagi was the Moon Princess...and I knew about the Sailor Stars being girls...

there were no twists for me XD

*puts on no fun hat*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:52 pm
Yeah, the Starlight Senshi originally being women esdn't a big twist for me. In the manga, they were still women in their Earth forms... soooo...

And it was almost a give away about Usagi being the Tsuki no Hime and Chibi-Usa beingher daughter.  

Solar Kitty-chan

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:33 am
Sailor Moon is pretty much spelled out...there's not really a bunch of shockers....just a bunch of sighs of relief...seriously, it was pretty obvious that Usagi had SOMETHING in common with the Moon Princess, the episode that let us know what that something was, was just a big "OHHHH, so THAT'S what was going on"

the shocker (actually it's more of a dissapointment) for me was when they made the golden crystal Helios' horn instead of Mamoru's crystal like in the manga. I was like "WTF, why isn't Mamoru using that thing?" ....yeah..the ending to the SuperS anime was a bit of a dissapointment to me... crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:46 am
You know what was the biggest shock was hearing their names for the first time. Like Amara... where the F did they pull that name from??? I can understand Michelle in the least because it kinda look/sounds like Michiru... there's an 'M' and a 'ich'... Serena - Serenity (they called her bunny in the manga). Mina - Minako, Raye - Rei, Amy - Ami... all good so far but then they get Amara from Haruka... just because they both end in an 'a' sound doesn't make it right. Honestly I thought that they'd be fun and name her a unisex name like Alex or something where when they met her Mina and Serena would've been like "Ah... Alex" and its still a girls name if you want. Then there's Trista - Setsuna... again, where did they get that?! Suzan would’ve made a better choice??! And then the biggest shocker to me was Hotaru... they kept her name the same...? If their going to do that then why not leave Makato the same or Usagi?? Grr!! Oh, and don't get me started on Darien... anyways...
(Sorry if you name was bashed during this rant, it wasn't directed towards YOUR name but the idea of changing names that sound nothing a like.)  

User_8572

Venombabe

Timely Muse

14,125 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:10 pm
Nothing really for me. Except the first time I saw the Ann/Allen arc, I knew the Moonlight Knight was Darien/Mamoru, but it kept puzzling me as to how he was  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:08 am
tear_drop_gal
What was the biggest twist out of watching sailormoon?....um, personally, when the sailor stars became S when they transformed...what about yours???

that was pretty scary.

but when Sailor Venus first comes to the shrine, Mercury is like, "Who are you?". I think the fact that they look the exact same but no one (like every single bad guy in the entire series) knows its them. sweatdrop

sakurag7227

MikiSohma

Gracious Giver

8,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:25 pm
Um.. nothing really has surprised me but I know I get confuse while I watch the anime... Ami recognizes Nephrite as he drives by, yet no one can tell who the scouts are... so yeah. I'm like "Wha? You know Nephrite just drove by yet you don't know that Minako is Venus? What is that?" Hahaha.

I guess the biggest twist for me was finding out who Sailor Moon was... lol (Way back in 98 I decided to watch Sailor Moon for the first time... It was the episode where Makato ice skates... I was like, Oh cool! She is deff. Sailor Moon, gots to be... But then Usagi shows up and I'm like "You have got to be kidding me..." lol)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:02 am
Kawaki
You know what was the biggest shock was hearing their names for the first time. Like Amara... where the F did they pull that name from??? I can understand Michelle in the least because it kinda look/sounds like Michiru... there's an 'M' and a 'ich'... Serena - Serenity (they called her bunny in the manga). Mina - Minako, Raye - Rei, Amy - Ami... all good so far but then they get Amara from Haruka... just because they both end in an 'a' sound doesn't make it right. Honestly I thought that they'd be fun and name her a unisex name like Alex or something where when they met her Mina and Serena would've been like "Ah... Alex" and its still a girls name if you want. Then there's Trista - Setsuna... again, where did they get that?! Suzan would’ve made a better choice??! And then the biggest shocker to me was Hotaru... they kept her name the same...? If their going to do that then why not leave Makato the same or Usagi?? Grr!! Oh, and don't get me started on Darien... anyways...
(Sorry if you name was bashed during this rant, it wasn't directed towards YOUR name but the idea of changing names that sound nothing a like.)

Actually, I don't remember who it was or in which guild, but someone did an in depth look at the dub names, and they were actually pretty accurate when you looked beyond the surface... sweatdrop You'd have to read that topic...

Yeah, the identity thing bugged me...I mean how many people have blue hair? And at one point, I know Mercury entered with a phrase like "Japan's top student" and virtually gave herself away...  

Mercuryangel
Crew

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:14 am
When I was little and had only seen one episode... I thought Sailor Moon and Sailor Jupiter were the only sailor scouts.... XP so when I found out there were more it was pretty much a big, lovely surprise.

Another thing that surprised me is that apparently Nehellenia had a thing for Helios....

And the golden crystal thing kinda stumped me for a while too. Why'd they have to take his horn and turn it into the crystal... Helios was cuter with a horn.... *sniffles*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:50 am
tear_drop_gal
What was the biggest twist out of watching sailormoon?....um, personally, when the sailor stars became GIRLS when they transformed...what about yours???

I would to side with you on that one. I couldn't believe it! I mean I like the characters and all, but that is just plain freaky.  

Vivi~chan64

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:34 am
Oh! I found a twist, it came to me when i was rewatching the series

the shocker when Galaxia reveals that she was the legendary soldier. For someone who only read the manga, i was like "what the?" yeah...the whole "sailor wars" thing threw me off for a bit...

the identidy thing really only bugged me with the villans, ESPECIALLY the amazoness quartet, i mean, sure, i could understand seeing more than just one girl running around with odangos and pigtails, but COME ON NOW! the amazoness quartet have like vines of hair coming out of thier heads! atleast the sailor senshi have normal hair styles (long hair, ponytail, short hair, bow on head) and the thing with the Amazon trio and Akayashi sisters where they come into contact with their human forms more than once..u'd think they might have caught on when the same dude with wavy orange hair kept hitting on them and the other minor characters (yeah, i'm talkin about u Tigers-eye... xp )

Oh well, Sailor Moon, u dont make any sense, but we love u anyway...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:04 pm
This may seem pretty dumb, but I was shocked when they revealed that the three outer senshi(excluding saturn) held the talisman. They always kept looking for them in other people but all along they already had them. It was also shocking to find out the amazon quartet were in fact senshi(only in the manga). Yea, I'm shocked by weird things.  

Magical-Medli

MikiSohma

Gracious Giver

8,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:47 pm
DebraStar
This may seem pretty dumb, but I was shocked when they revealed that the three outer senshi(excluding saturn) held the talisman. They always kept looking for them in other people but all along they already had them. It was also shocking to find out the amazon quartet were in fact senshi(only in the manga). Yea, I'm shocked by weird things.

I was surprised aout the talisman as well. I never would have guessed really... But then again, that series I didn't watch constantly... didn't want SS constantly either.. The voices bugged me too much xd  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff