Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Brand New, Morrissey, the Smiths

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lawlosaur

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:52 am
take apart your head is the name of the new song they've been playing at their shows (i didnt get to go when they hit my town crying ). it really is lovely, search on youtube if you want to listen. I guess its a good thing their shows were sold out confused . It shows how far theyve come and stuff. Anyway, this is a place to talk about your favorite songs by them etc. etc.

Things to talk about
-the band
-the music
-favorite songs
-demos, old and new
-EPs
-Covers
-Morrissey/ the Smiths
-take apart your head
-the shows. did you go? i want to hear about it!
-Br& New/TBS rivalry
-anything else

personally, i dont think i have a favorite song by em. Logan to Government Center and I Will Play My Game tend to get stuck in my head a lot. Soco Amaretto Lime i believe is a favorite to everyone. domokun so yeah . .k.

i looked up to page five or so for another brand new topic, and i didnt find one so here it is. oh and if you've seen this before its because i posted it in the music forum as well.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:44 pm
yep they (BRAND NEW) played at the glasshouse like last week. tix sold out.. didn't care much though i had to care so it was best of me not to care because i would have been all emode that day.. but they are good.  

xXaleonfireXx

Love.From.Hate

5,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:19 pm
I wasn't even AWARE of the rivalry...but I like Brand New better. My favorite album of theirs is Deja Entendu, but I haven't been able to buy it yet... emo but yeah...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:31 pm
xX Emo-chan Xx
I wasn't even AWARE of the rivalry...but I like Brand New better. My favorite album of theirs is Deja Entendu, but I haven't been able to buy it yet... emo but yeah...
its not a big one. just between jesse and john over a girl, i believe (correct me if im wrong). bn made seventy times 7 about it and tbs made theres no i in team in response using some lyrics from seventy times 7.  

lawlosaur

lawlosaur

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:48 am
talk . .i mean, theres loads to talk about.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:57 pm
crying
i dont know who your talking about. people people. post your favorite bands on my profile. i wanna start checking out these bands everyone likes that i know nothing about.

J00lian

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:51 am
Oh god morrisey, the most depressing musician in the world..... we lost Kurt, once him and Gerard Way go, the world will be much happier.

Thats not to say he isn't a skilled musician though, but he does need to CTFU!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:48 pm
so um yeah. i like the smiths song "asleep" it sounds pretty 3nodding .  

lawlosaur

lawlosaur

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:02 pm
i leave for a week and this thread is on page two? i mean . . come on.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:31 pm
unbelieavable confused  

lawlosaur

lawlosaur

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:57 pm
just so you know, they are going on tour with dashboard this fall 3nodding  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games