Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply The Supernatural and Paranormal Network
Vampire slayers Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Jagged
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:37 pm
I was just wondering what this actually involves and if anybody here has slain or knows someone who has slain a vampire.
Personally, this causes a slight problem for me, seeing as I don't believe in vampires and also because many of the ways that a vampire could be slain would also work for people, so it's possible for accidents to happen.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:37 pm
Vampirism is a virus that causes one to lust for blood or some even theorise that it could be that the virus makes them addicted to something inside of blood, one of the elements of blood. It causes them to become albino and it makes this craving over take insanity. When the virus is transported through draining someone to near death and making them drink the blood it spreads this virus.

Vampires can exist if you think about vampires just being humans with a very rare virus.  

Infinistus

Dark_Lord_Poe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:56 am
To me that would make since. But alot of the vampires that say they are vampires are psy vampires. They feed on people emotions and things like that. There is psy vampire on here they are more likely to give you more info then i could. So for me slaying a "vampire" would just be killing a normal person.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:26 am
My other sister (not really) sam did  

goth_phantomoftheoperafan

Obscurus

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:18 pm
Vampirism is not a virus. No one truely knows the origins of vampirism.

And there is no such thing as a vampire slayer or hunter. Not unless they are just simply insane.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:10 pm
Me being the "psychic vampire" (I honestly don't call myself that anymore, I have a virus or mental disorder that causes me to be attracted to the energy of other things and beings. The term "Vampire" is used way too losely now a days to be a legit term, that and all the fluffy little fakes that claim they are what they are not.) I shall tell you this: THERE ARE NO SLAYERS! (just really messed up people that have something wrong upstairs) murder is murder in any sense or shape of the form, so it's murder to be a slayer, therefore there are only murderers and not slayers.  

XCactus123X

Lord Jagged
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:42 am
Well, it's nice to see that I'm not the only one that thinkis of this as murder.
I originally got worried when I met someone who said they were a vampire slayer and had killed vampires.
I was just a bit shaken...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:12 pm
I would be too. There are some pretty sick-minded people out there and something needs to be done about them. Especially those who say they are "slayers" because how can they slay something that is the same as they are without having any remorse or guilt about it?  

XCactus123X

Erebean

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:20 pm
Lord Jagged
I was just wondering what this actually involves and if anybody here has slain or knows someone who has slain a vampire.
Personally, this causes a slight problem for me, seeing as I don't believe in vampires and also because many of the ways that a vampire could be slain would also work for people, so it's possible for accidents to happen.

In my opinion the whole "vampires can be harmed by the Christian cross" is the arrogance of the Church. If one does believe that the cross will protect them then it will give the cross a certain amount of power, but if you don't believe the cross will protect you then just holding it up in front of a vampire won't save you.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:11 am
Seems like these days everybody and their kid brother is a vampire. rolleyes
Killing a vampire is going to be like killing anybody else. Highpower rifle from a nearby building.  

UraniumMonk

Lord Jagged
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:32 am
UraniumMonk
Killing a vampire is going to be like killing anybody else. Highpower rifle from a nearby building.

I think the how is pretty obvious. I was wondering more about if it's moraly right.

Sort of "Vampires are people too" Kind of thing.
Your views?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:54 pm
Lord Jagged
UraniumMonk

I think the how is pretty obvious. I was wondering more about if it's moraly right.

Your views?

It's never morally right to kill anything, except in self-defense.  

UraniumMonk

Erebean

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:30 pm
UraniumMonk
Lord Jagged
UraniumMonk

Your views?

It's never morally right to kill anything, except in self-defense.

In my opinion you left something out...
It's okay to kill something for self-defense....but also for self-preservation...we neat to eat to survive you know.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:49 pm
That one is a little iffy, but ok.  

UraniumMonk

Erebean

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:15 pm
Humans take the self-preservation thing too far to the point where it is no longer self-preservation and simply eating just for the enjoyment of eating. They take more than they need. Nothing else on earth does that.  
The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff