I CONCUR!
  YOU CONCUR!
  What'd you call me? o__O
View Results

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:23 pm
I hope they up that.
I mean, it's fun...but I'd like to make more gold for playing. Sheesh. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:50 pm
I think the gold count is fine... cause they can't make it too much or else prices of things will sky rocket cause it will be so easy to get gold =X

I just wanna be able to earn the credits faster 3nodding  

Honsu

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:07 pm
Honsu
I think the gold count is fine... cause they can't make it too much or else prices of things will sky rocket cause it will be so easy to get gold =X

Well, I dunno what you were earning but I got 1 gold for two levels...then 2 and 2...at level 19 I got like...9 gold for completing a level. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:15 pm
DarquePinkPaper
Honsu

Well, I dunno what you were earning but I got 1 gold for two levels...then 2 and 2...at level 19 I got like...9 gold for completing a level. xp
I was earning that same crappy ammount xd which i'm fine with cause i'd poll whore to earn faster anywho 3nodding  

Honsu

Light of Nuitari
Crew

Tricky Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:27 pm
I wouldn't know...

It's STILL not letting me play...

stare  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:28 am
I think the gold they grant is fine. I mean, after you get to a certain level, you start getting around 20 gold or so and that's pretty nice. Then again, I've only ever gotten to level 56 or so.

[Mariko]
Crew

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:50 am
I think it's okay. If getting gold was easier things would inflate even more.

And if you get high enough (level 60-ish) you'll start making 20+ gold per round...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:50 pm
If they would up it a tiny bit more That would be nice.  

I_am_your_crazy_gurl666

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:03 pm
y'know, when I was playing last night and today...I was only making 10 gold a round, and that was when I was in the 60+.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:45 am
DarquePinkPaper
y'know, when I was playing last night and today...I was only making 10 gold a round, and that was when I was in the 60+.
Thats cause they lowered the ammount now hun 3nodding you use to make half the gold amount of the curerntly lv... so some people could get a lot of gold really quick from playing that game. If you kept playing that game and got to high... you could end up with gold amounts of 10k easy.

The staff noticed this and didn't like that so the changed the ammount and now the highest gold you get for completeing is 10 cause they don't want people who are good at the game to earn an assload of gold really quick. Gaia isn't meant to be a place to earn assloads of gold really quick 3nodding  

Honsu

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:34 pm
Honsu
DarquePinkPaper
Thats cause they lowered the ammount now hun 3nodding you use to make half the gold amount of the curerntly lv... so some people could get a lot of gold really quick from playing that game. If you kept playing that game and got to high... you could end up with gold amounts of 10k easy.

The staff noticed this and didn't like that so the changed the ammount and now the highest gold you get for completeing is 10 cause they don't want people who are good at the game to earn an assload of gold really quick. Gaia isn't meant to be a place to earn assloads of gold really quick 3nodding

I never made an assload. sad  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:58 pm
DarquePinkPaper

*hugs* yea but there was usuer who could get up to the 80's everytime and pretty quick at that. Thus if you add the totally amount of gold earn from the game you'd be earning some decent cash alot faster then you would be poll whoring or posting. sweatdrop They are just trying to keep things well balanced with the gold in order to keep things the same price. This is sorta there hidden way to help fight inflaction xd They obviously won't tell us that directly but its true. They don't want people earnign buttloads of gold really fast cause then that leave those who aren't good at that 1 game doing alot more work then they should get purchase an item.  

Honsu

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:34 pm
Honsu
DarquePinkPaper

*hugs* yea but there was usuer who could get up to the 80's everytime and pretty quick at that. Thus if you add the totally amount of gold earn from the game you'd be earning some decent cash alot faster then you would be poll whoring or posting. sweatdrop They are just trying to keep things well balanced with the gold in order to keep things the same price. This is sorta there hidden way to help fight inflaction xd They obviously won't tell us that directly but its true. They don't want people earnign buttloads of gold really fast cause then that leave those who aren't good at that 1 game doing alot more work then they should get purchase an item.

Yeah...it's a good thing. But still...darnit. ninja
*hugs back*  
The Polls Project

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces