Welcome to Gaia! ::

Classic Old School ANime

Back to Guilds

This is a Guild about Sailor Moon, Outlaw Star, Slayers, Tenchi Muyo, and all those old classics! 

Tags: Anime, Sailor Moon, Japanese Culture, Yuri, Shoujo 

Reply ~*~*~ The All New Tenchi Muyo Guild ~*~*~
reiyoko's thread of sake and off-topicness! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 741 742 743 744 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sake?
yesh!
60%
 60%  [ 9 ]
nuuuu!
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
give me my ramune and leave me alone
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
not thirsty, but a cookie would be nice!
13%
 13%  [ 2 ]
a moose once bit my sister.....
20%
 20%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 15

Rei Hino-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:34 pm
since many of us tend to wander off the topic of our threads a lot whee reiyoko thought it would be nice to have a place to go when the train seems to be leaving the tracks wink

this will be a place where we can come to discuss whatever we want to! anime, games, politics, the curvature of space-time ~ anything! blaugh

and there will be sake ~ lots and lots of sake 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:35 pm
[reserves by sipping sake] blaugh 3nodding heart
User Image  

Rei Hino-chan
Vice Captain

Chibi Riku 22

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:37 pm
Rei Hino-chan
since many of us tend to wander off the topic of our threads a lot whee reiyoko thought it would be nice to have a place to go when the train seems to be leaving the tracks wink

this will be a place where we can come to discuss whatever we want to! anime, games, politics, the curvature of space-time ~ anything! blaugh

and there will be sake ~ lots and lots of sake 3nodding heart

yay! and i'm the first to post here!!!
speaking about off topic, i'm on the phone to a lady from best buy right now for an alarm clock !!! lol. xd xd xd
:edit:
g2g it's in stock, and ready for me to pick up!!! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:39 pm
that was fast! reiyoko wanted to ask what kind of alarm and why, too! surprised  

Rei Hino-chan
Vice Captain

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:56 pm
Rei Hino-chan
that was fast! reiyoko wanted to ask what kind of alarm and why, too! surprised

*Latches onto Rei-chan's comfy chest* Well my theory is that The Past is The Present, The Present is The Future, and The Future is The past. Think about it. All three are interrelated. You can learn much about people's actions in present and future by looking at their past. It's how my mom can practically read my mind at times, because she's been there with my past so much. ^^;

Think about it ^^;  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 4:07 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child

*Latches onto Rei-chan's comfy chest* Well my theory is that The Past is The Present, The Present is The Future, and The Future is The past. Think about it. All three are interrelated. You can learn much about people's actions in present and future by looking at their past. It's how my mom can practically read my mind at times, because she's been there with my past so much. ^^;

Think about it ^^;
whee
> Rei-chan's theory deals strictly with human behavior, right? 3nodding if we were talking about time itself, then that would mean it was cyclical, and that opens up a whole other mess wink reiyoko agrees with Rei-chan that most people are driven and heavily influenced by their pasts, whether they know it or not ~ what else do we have but our experiences? 3nodding those that know our past probably do have an easier time predicting our actions since we humans (and some of us neko/demons whee ) are creatures of habit, so having seen how we respond in the past, they have at least a good idea of how we will respond in the future surprised

reiyoko's head hurts heart >  

Rei Hino-chan
Vice Captain

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 4:23 pm
*Giggles softly* Well time is complex if you get into the Christian Religion, because then it becomes rather crazy. That whole "knowing what you do before you do it" "you were MEANT to do that" and other stuff just begins to warp your mind.

Actually time should be something like sphereical, since that is what time is, which is a part of space, which is in a higher plane of existence then time... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:21 pm
sweatdrop > reiyoko thought space was the third dimension and time was the fourth gonk  

Rei Hino-chan
Vice Captain

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 10:58 pm
Rei Hino-chan
sweatdrop > reiyoko thought space was the third dimension and time was the fourth gonk

Nope. 1st dimention is that of a line. 2nd dimention is that of a box. 3rd dimention is that of a cube. 4th dimention is that of Time. 5th Dimention is that of Space. Time and Space is interconnected, which is why getting sucked into a black hole would suck so much...since you would relive a moment in time...each time a little smaller...until it was just a single moment. Or it was somethiung like that, that I read in a book. That's why they call it "Time/Space". sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:27 pm
sweatdrop > from what reiyoko can find, there are only 3 physical dimensions, and the fourth is time surprised everyone out there says that the 5th is purely hypothetical, and that time is not the 4th according to those theories, but is simply a variable that acts upon them ~ but the 3rd is always 3-dimensional space (what we observe as our universe) ~ and string theory has 11 dimensions =@.@=  

Rei Hino-chan
Vice Captain

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:38 pm
Rei Hino-chan
sweatdrop > from what reiyoko can find, there are only 3 physical dimensions, and the fourth is time surprised everyone out there says that the 5th is purely hypothetical, and that time is not the 4th according to those theories, but is simply a variable that acts upon them ~ but the 3rd is always 3-dimensional space (what we observe as our universe) ~ and string theory has 11 dimensions =@.@=

Only 11? I thought it was more then that.....oh wait that was parallel universes I think.

Well that was what I always read in comics and I believe to be the laymen's way of the universe...probably an oversimplification as you said. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:57 pm
enough dimensional physics! 3nodding > kanpai! blaugh  

Rei Hino-chan
Vice Captain

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:19 am
Rei Hino-chan

*Blushes softly, before taking the bottle from Rei's grasp. Taking a large gulp, she snuggles up with Rei-chan* You could've shut me up with a kiss to ya know. redface blaugh heart  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 6:49 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
Rei Hino-chan

*Blushes softly, before taking the bottle from Rei's grasp. Taking a large gulp, she snuggles up with Rei-chan* You could've shut me up with a kiss to ya know. redface blaugh heart

same here, i could've gon on talking about my alarm clock for hours... heart
lol jk.
gah! all this time space talk is making want to see that type of scifi-ie type movies!!! back to the future, the time machine, 2001 a space oddysee, 2010 making contact... GAH! THER'ES TO MANY OF THEM!!!!! MENTAL BREAKDOWN!!!
oh yes, i must also say that all this reminds me of the Tenchi Time and Space Adventures in the Tenchi TV series... *holds fist to the sky* Tenchi y couldnt you have seen it the way Ryoko did and been partners w/ the most powerful mobster on the earth! who cares about Ayeka, she's a snobby brat millionare!!! ........... ya i'm done sweatdrop  

Chibi Riku 22

Rei Hino-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:54 pm
reiyoko could watch Time Bandits again 3nodding and yesh! mobster Ryoko had it right! of course, that timeline was her "fantasy", so it makes sense she would like it whee

Rei-chan ish very lusty lately whee reiyoko blames the sake! blaugh  
~*~*~ The All New Tenchi Muyo Guild ~*~*~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 741 742 743 744 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces