Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Feel so Numb

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:47 am
"blacken the sun!
what have i done?
i feel so bad i feel so numb yeah!"
-Rob Zombie, Feel so Numb

If anyone at all, can please offer me and explanation as to how or why its possible for talking to an ex, to fill you with an ever expanding void of depression (and beleive me, I am depressed enough anyway). That would be great thanks...

Seriously, I love the girl to peices, more then she'll ever know, but thanks to the actions of a jealous teenager I lost her forever. Now shes talking with me, knowing full well how I feel about her, as if the guy shes with is it. Despite all her friends insisting, that I was the best thing to happen to her, they really don't like her current guy. I've spoke to him and he's a good dude, but he tries to control her too much and it makes her so damn depressed and down when she can't be perfect for him, even though I accepted her for who she is.

So yeah, if anyone has any advice on how to sate this eternal emptiness that seems to expand within my soul and consume me from within, it would be much appreciated.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:16 am
Awhh, Yor in need of a hugg -hugss- I cant explain i'm afraid i'm sorry all i can offer is sympathy but thats no help really, sorryy.
xxx  

xRAWK!OWTx

SARSSS

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:48 pm
If you still love her.
You should tell her that.
And.
If you're worried about her.
Talk to her about her current boyfriend.
Or whatever problem.

But that's just about all the advice I can give.
] ;.
I'm sorry.
I wish I could have helped more.
But good luck.
<3.

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items