Majah
Captain

Blessed Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:37 pm
I know, all of you are very proud of your dear fishies and hobbyists, one way or another, would like everyone to see their tank setup.

This is your chance. Post those pictures here ^_^.

Let those fishies/tanks get the admiration they deserve. xd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 10:17 pm
Oh great! Have tons of images to share but sorry if the images are really big... ^_^;

First off...my coral tank!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Another picture of my coral tank! This one is a close up, but only part of it is shown.

Let me find more! xD

Ai no Kiseki

Gracious Dabbler

Ai no Kiseki

Gracious Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 10:23 pm
This is my angry fish that eats anything it sees! Even other fish and people's fingers! o_o That's my dad isolated him and put him into our 30 gallon fish tank.

This is was a nemo looking fish that we use to have. Unfortunately, during the blackout last summer, it died. T.T

And finally, these are the critters that live in both the 150 gallon fish tanks that we own! Many times, they have layed eggs. At times, my dad tries to save some of them so they can hatch and grow. Most of them don't survive for they get eaten by other fish.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:21 pm
Me discus! blaugh

User Image

More later. whee  

BluDragon35
Vice Captain

Wealthy Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Aerith Gast Gainsborough

Blessed Guildswoman

8,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:34 pm
ang3l4ever817
Oh great! Have tons of images to share but sorry if the images are really big... ^_^;

First off...my coral tank!

Another picture of my coral tank! This one is a close up, but only part of it is shown.

Let me find more! xD

Goodness you have a beautiful,beautiful setup. I would love to have one just like that. But,the cost and upkeep would be impossible. x.x *Searches for some pictures of her little fish.*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:42 pm
Here are my two African Dwarf Frogs -

Frogs.

There just so adorable.I have a wierd obsession with tiny thing's,And tiny frogs was just to cute.

Fish.

More fish.

These are my older pictures of the fish.

Old picture 1.

Old picture 2.

I'll take a few more tomarrow,Should be able to get better one's then those I hope. Only the plants are almost gone.Have to buy some more soon.

Actually,I have a small question. Does anyone give there fish Blood Worms? Just the idea of what they really are is kind of creepy. And all the diseases going around with masqito's,Freaks me out to have masqito larva around in a freezer.>.> And sorry about those spelling error's. I may be 23,but im a horrible speller. whee

Aerith Gast Gainsborough

Blessed Guildswoman

8,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Guildmember 100

Majah
Captain

Blessed Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:54 pm
Aerith Gast Gainsborough

Actually,I have a small question. Does anyone give there fish Blood Worms? Just the idea of what they really are is kind of creepy. And all the deseses going around with masqito's,Freaks me out to have masqito larva around in a freezer.>.> And sorry about those spelling error's. I may be 22,but im a horrible speller. whee

I give my fishes bloodworms. It has always been part of the cuisine. Not really that horrible as to place something like that in the freezer. Just make sure it is tightly sealed and wrapped and is placed in a separate container. There are frozen bloodworms who came in packed in tightly sealed cubes..you just press it in order to drop one cube of worms. But its rare for me to find those kinds. Most of the time they are out of stock, especially the ones with garlic mixture.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:35 am
I need to take pictures of my fish; I think I have one of the old oscar before he died when the power went out. The new oscer is soooo cute, I want to kiss him.

We feed our fish shrimp as treats, idk about blood worms but I used to feed them to my newts.  

eggy_yockio

7,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

SquishyAngeh
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:30 am
Aerith Gast Gainsborough

Frogs.

There just so adorable.I have a wierd obsession with tiny thing's,And tiny frogs was just to cute.

Fish.

More fish.

Old picture 1.

Old picture 2.

I'll take a few more tomarrow,Should be able to get better one's then those I hope. Only the plants are almost gone.Have to buy some more soon.

Actually,I have a small question. Does anyone give there fish Blood Worms? Just the idea of what they really are is kind of creepy. And all the deseses going around with masqito's,Freaks me out to have masqito larva around in a freezer.>.> And sorry about those spelling error's. I may be 22,but im a horrible speller. whee

Dont wanna come off sounding mean or not but I just wanted to let you know, that little algea eater of yours is a pleco*short name* and they grow to about 15 inches long, and about 6 or 7 inches wide.....THEY ARE HUMONGUS! I saw a full grown one the other day it was so cool, but anyway I just wanted to tell you cause my cousin got one in her 10 gallon tank and did not know that they grew over 3 inches long....LOL..before she knew it, it had grown longer than the tank itself.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:35 am
angelabrock75
Aerith Gast Gainsborough

Frogs.

Fish.

More fish.

Old picture 1.

Old picture 2.

Dont wanna come off sounding mean or not but I just wanted to let you know, that little algea eater of yours is a pleco*short name* and they grow to about 15 inches long, and about 6 or 7 inches wide.....THEY ARE HUMONGUS! I saw a full grown one the other day it was so cool, but anyway I just wanted to tell you cause my cousin got one in her 10 gallon tank and did not know that they grew over 3 inches long....LOL..before she knew it, it had grown longer than the tank itself.. sweatdrop
None of ours have ever gotten that big, I've always wondered why.  

eggy_yockio

7,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

The Chaos Fox
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 11:09 pm
eggy_yockio
angelabrock75
Aerith Gast Gainsborough

Frogs.

Fish.

More fish.

Old picture 1.

Old picture 2.

None of ours have ever gotten that big, I've always wondered why.

well the tank size couldve stunted thier growth or maybe they didnt live long enough to grow  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:21 am
This was my Baby oscar "Punk" I named that cause he had a little cut in the middle of his bottom lip, and it looked like a lip ring, so I named him Punk..........he was so cool, but I just did not have the room for him anymore

User Image  

SquishyAngeh
Crew

SilverStarboy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:06 pm
I will hopefully post some pictures of my fish tank after I upgrade and make it look cool. Plus Im making a kick a** shelf to go with it  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:11 pm
Maybe... Later. When I re-charge the camera battery. xd  

Pyfe

Aerith Gast Gainsborough

Blessed Guildswoman

8,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:46 pm
Majah
Aerith Gast Gainsborough

I give my fishes bloodworms. It has always been part of the cuisine. Not really that horrible as to place something like that in the freezer. Just make sure it is tightly sealed and wrapped and is placed in a separate container. There are frozen bloodworms who came in packed in tightly sealed cubes..you just press it in order to drop one cube of worms. But its rare for me to find those kinds. Most of the time they are out of stock, especially the ones with garlic mixture.

Yeah,Those are the kind I have. At first I wasn't sure how to get them out without haveing to peel the foil off,How sad. x.x So yeah,i finally figured out to 'push' the cube into the water. The fish love them,though. I feel sorry for the frogs. The fish scarf the cube up as much as they possibly can.*L* Garlic Bloodworms? Ewww! Gah. That sounds so gross.  
----::::The FISH Tank::::----

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff