Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Multiple Deaths

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hey guys/girls.
  hey
View Results

1crip4lifehomie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:39 am
I know that almost everyone has had someone die in their family. I took it extremely hard when my grandma died though because she WAS me. I saw her everyday and she and I spent so much time together. Then two months after her death- my grandpa died. I was the one who got the phone call that he was dying and I couldn't even go see him. sad I am constantly writing poetry and songs in their memory, though they come out morbid and dark. Feel free to tell me about your problems and such, because I'll listen. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:15 am
my na and grandad dies a few years ago and it sucked. msg me if u just wanna chat hun xx  

ur_code_name_is_milo

xXxPansyxXx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:00 pm
you might want to talk to someone, get your feelings out, if writng poems is helping with getting your feelings out, but try to write a happy one about the good times you've had.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:32 am
I know how you feel........In 2005, I lost my freind on my birthday.....it isgoing to be a year pretty soon.....and two months ago on mothers day......I lost my father. every one loses someone they love.  

Juggaloca

bleeding unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:13 pm
loses are so sad because you were close to that person. i have no idea why but when my grandpa died everyone was sad but for some reason i didnt accept it. i was sad inside but i was so shocked i denied it.same when my mom returned from a near death car crash. i showed no emotion but inside i was so shocked.i have this weird denial thing.its ok because i dont get sad but then it hits me later. well im sorry i just complained.your problem.ok. like pansy said think of happy times with them  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:13 pm
death i've been told is just the beginig, but theres only so much you can take from that. My dad died last august and two months before that my friend died. It takes time to get passed them not begin around. I'm not saying forget about them but whai did was focus on other things even it seems hopeless. Me venting or just talking about it helps , but for some that just causes more pain. Just know people are there to talk to and if not pm and i'll talk to you *mellie* 4laugh  

Blow.Me.Bubbles

Lord of the night490

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:03 pm
2 cousins shot by the ******** north koreans sry if you are korean but they killed them
and my dog i know i sound like a f** but she was great i miss her
my grandpa we made my 1st car together i cant stand to drive it crying  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces