Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 200 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvrythingTastesLikeGinger

Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:47 am
Ayise Mihara's Suite

User Image

User Image

User Image

The silver nameplate shines slightly in the halls light alerting you to the presence of an occupated dorm room.

Being at the far end of the top floor of the Wingardia section of the building the hallway seems desrted and the floor lightly worn. This area rarely had visitors. Looking again at the door you'll notice a pale pink umbrella leaning against the door frame.

A light shines from under the door, soft sunshine. Leaning closer to read the nameplate it soon becomes apparent it's not in English, instead in strange-looking runes surled in a fascinationg pattern.

User Image

As you enter the room the first things to catch you eyes are the colors. Seemingly dozens of shades of pink, blue, and cream veils and strips of fabric strewn across the room and from the four-poster bed.

User ImageLight white and cream colored curtains hang from the spacious latticed windows [Which of course were thrown wide open], and at the end of the row of windows on the north wall a seat cut into the wall, big enough for possibly two people. The window juts out a bit a shelf carved about the seat holding various knick-knacks made of a shiny metal that seemed to whirl and hum incessantly.

The four-poster bed is made of varnished and laquered darkwood. Long, dark and heavy green velvet curtains hang open on it, ties back by black cords. The bedding is a lighter green, complimenting the cream colored carpet.

On a nearby nightstand lie three syringes filled with a clear substance,
the tips capped and neatly kept.

The bed looks almost untouched and cushions are scttered on the floor, giving the impression that the room's owner rarely sleeps in it and instead rests on the floor.

On the bed is an abundance of stuffed animals, bears and stuffed rabbits, and plush baby dragons which are also scattered about the room in no particular order.

A closer look at the bed would show a strange bulge at it's foot where a sizable stack of books was rather carelssly hidden [Hence the books not being on their shelf -_-U].

A wooden desk lies of the right wall, one or two books open on it. Both in plain english, a few scattered papers and pencils are laying on it. In a woven reed basket are a variety of wildflowers, freshly picked and not the least bit wilted.

A large book case takes up the far left wall, filled from top to bottom with books written in all kinds of languages. Although about a dozen empty slots dot the shelf. A large black plush dragon sits on top of the shelf it's eyes glittering strangely, it almost seems alive...

User Image

On the walls is a single large portrait of a dragon against a midnight setting, the painting dominates the wall as besides a medium-sized picture frame on her desk it is the only painting, poster or photo to be seen.

User Image

Close to the door leading to the bathroom is a small cage covered with a black cloth, ocassionally a squeak can be heard from it. Next to it is a much larger cage filled with small branches and twigs, a few small bones lay on the bottom of it. Curiously, the occupant of the larger cage was missing...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:22 pm
It was difficult to hold Ayise and open the door to her room, but after some careful adjusting, Kumizu got inside. His eyes widened. The room was... well, with her personality, he shouldn't be surprised. He went to the bed, and again carefully, moved the animals aside so he could lay her down. He looked under the sheets and found a pile of books. Kumizu was confused as to why she would hide them, but he put them on the nightstand wordlessly. After all, what was there to say? He did notice the syringes, but decided to ask about it later. Finally, he sat down on the bed next to Ayise. He brushed the hair out of her face gingerly, a small smile on his face.  

Kumizu

Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:34 pm
Kii-kun's head poked out from the canopy, before disappearing and then reappearing on the floor, slinking across the floor and into his cage, coiling up and putting his head down.

As her state of consciousness rose she fell into a normal sleep.
"..." Ayise moved restlessly, tossing and turning in an apparent nightmare. Her fingers twiched rapidly, grabbing at something only she could see. "Kumizu..." Her face contorted, "..."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:48 pm
Kumizu was startled by the presence of Ayise's snake. He remembered that it was probably still in her sleeve when he picked her up... he was glad Kii didn't decide to slither out before now.

However, he turned back to her when Ayise bumped against him. She was moving around, back and forth. Kumizu figured by this behavior she wasn't just someone who moved around in their sleep, especially with her face in an odd expression. He took hold of her shoulders, trying to stop her from moving. He leaned down and whispered into her ear, "Ayise. It's okay, I'm here."  

Kumizu

Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:57 pm
Ayise's eyes opened slowly, and on seeing Kumizu right above her her first reaction was to smile.

After a few moments it registered to her that she was laying down, her expression changed to one of confusion; "What're you doing in here Kumi-chan?" She asked, sitting up and rubbing her eyes like a child. Ayise hadn't even yet thought to ask why she was in her room...

She stared at him with her sharp green eyes, and a peculiar look crossed them.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:06 pm
Kumizu didn't say anything at first, he just hugged her. "...You passed out at the forest. I brought you back to your room so you could rest." He looked right into Ayise's eyes. "Are you okay?" He didn't want to bring up her restlessness unless he needed to.

Sure, he was still curious about some, well, a lot of things in her room, but he knew his priority right now was to her safety.  

Kumizu

Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:14 pm
"I'm fine." Ayise said looking puzzled, but gripping his shirt anyway. Being close felt...nice.

"What are you looking at?" She asked, following his gaze around the room, then suddenly she realized. He'd never been to her room before...wait...there was a boy...erm-man, in her room...on her BED.

Suddenly, her ears turned scarlet and she jumped up, picking up books from her floor and shoving them back onto the shelf quickly. "Oh-I-um-it's a mess in here!" She stuttered, trying not to trip over the cushions as she kicked them out of the way. "Oh, um, was there something you were curious about...?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:23 pm
Kumizu was pushed back as she jumped up, startled. Now Ayise seemed to be running around the room, in a rather futile attempt to clean it up. He stood and walked over to her. "Ayise, it's okay. Calm down. Don't worry about this. I've been in messier rooms." He chuckled. Like my own.

Kumizu turned Ayise around and just... held her in his arms. He kissed the top of her forehead. "You worry too much. I'm fine here."  

Kumizu

Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:36 pm
"..." Ayise was comfortable, a bit too comfortable. After all, she might be engaged by next week. Nothing was certain, so she shouldn't allow herself to be swept up in an idle high school crush. "...I'm not worrying."

"Kumizu, we've talked about this." Ayise mumbled, "You're not supposed to fall-" She seemed to have lost her train of thought when she looked at him, "Um-?" She shook her head, "Let go of me." She said flatly, not even making the slightest effort to move. Her will-power seemed to have abandoned her. Her statement had lacked conviction, in other words; she really didn't want him to let go.

[We girls are just so...complicated.]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:44 pm
Kumizu sighed, but did as she asked. He went and sat down on the bed. He hoped Ayise would join him, but it seemed like she was afraid of being too close to him. "Alright. Let's talk then." He didn't sound angry; he wasn't. Maybe a bit hurt but he hid that from her. He didn't want to let go either.

((No comment.))  

Kumizu

Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:52 pm
Ayise sighed and sat at her desk, picking up one of the needles from the stand. Wiping her arm with an alcohol pad quickly she injected it's contents into her upper arm without so much as a wimper.

"...About what?" She asked, crossing her legs and fiddling with a bunny plushie that sat on her desk. She ponder over someting for a moment before returning her attention to him, caping the empty needle without looking and sliding it into a BIOHAZARD bin under the desk.

Ayise looked at him, her eyes caught between their normal happy wide-eyed stare and something else. She played with the plush's arms.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:02 am
"I... thought you... you were the one who said we needed to talk." Now Kumizu was confused. Not about the biohazard liquid she just injected herself with, but the way she looked at him. He figured that Ayise was just using the plush to keep her mind off of the tension that filled the room, but he wanted to figure it out. Get rid of it, so to speak. Why couldn't he spend time with her without all these complications?  

Kumizu

Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:13 am
"Oh, right." Ayise said smiling, before blinking, "Oh, that-" She pointed to the bin, "It was just protein and some...other things...they help keep me healthy, I have a malnourishment...erm-condition. I get cranky without it." She said sunnily. [<--No Kidding. stare ]

She fiddled with the plushie's arms again, "I-I uh..." She couldn't quite figure out what to say, she sighed, her face still a stubborn red. "Don't worry, I guess." She walked over to the wall and looked out of one of the windows. "It's nothi-something wrong?" She asked, her empathy picking up on his mood.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:48 am
Kumizu ran his hand through his hair. They'd known each other for a long time now, and yet still it felt awkward when he was with her. He had a feeling Ayise felt the same way.

He stood and walked over to her. Wordlessly, he sat down in the seat that cut into the wall. He looked at her. He didn't know what else to say at this point, so he said the same thing he'd been thinking. "It seems like whenever we're together, there's this sense of awkwardness. I don't want that. I want to spend time with you, without worrying about anything else. I... I love you..." Kumizu wasn't sure what her reaction would be to the last sentence.  

Kumizu

Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:04 am
Ayise's eyes widened, an excited expression began to creep it's way across her face, the corners of her mouth twitching upward... and then her face froze then flattened; "D-Don't say that!" She said burying her head into her hands, "You don't even know me!" She wailed, next came the tears flowing unchecked down her cheeks.

Had she been in different circumstances it might have been a happy moment, well-it was to her but there was simply no way it would ever work out with her family being the way they were. Even if Chiron were suddenly removed from the picture her relatives [Albeit: Her sisters were genrally nice.] would probably treat him like dirt.

Ayise was already the odd one out, the black sheep. Everyone loved Seiya and they were proud of Courtney but all that was expected of her was to do as she was told and marry into a rich family. All of it hit her like a ton of bricks and she began to cry even more, trying to gasp out bewtween soobs that she was fine.

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff