Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Queston

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Little Pixie Annebell

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:19 pm
Okay i know this The Tuxedo Mask is not a vampier but whay the heck does he dress like one its makeing me think and i was wundering coulde he be? eek i know hes not but why?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:02 am
Um. Honestly, it never occured to me that his costume could be perceived as "vampire-ish"... sweatdrop  

Nerina Lyon

Fashionable Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

chadny

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:00 am
i think is more like a ........... bad fashion decision 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:56 am
uhhhh i think he could have been in his past life???!? eek
LOL
jp xd  

[!_SASuke_!]

Eternal_Eos

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:54 am
chadny
i think is more like a ........... bad fashion decision 3nodding

Yeah xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:55 am
I more or less see him going to a Prom with his outfit more that being Dracula... but who knows. If you watch Buffy like myself you know that not all vampires dress like that except Dracula. Some have really good fashion sense some others... not so much. But no, since Mamoru CAN go into the sunlight, seems to eat normal food (not blood) and has zero cool powers I doubt he is...  

User_8572

The Little Pixie Annebell

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:36 am
I do and yeah your right...but i dont know..maby he does have bad fashin senc...poor guy  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:08 pm
Tuxedo Kamen: Bad fashion and still can't fight. What does Usagi possibly see in him except their past love.  

Jupiter_Knight

Kimiski-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:13 pm
...... stare

Tuxedo Kamen is dressed in a tux and cape for a reason.
Back on the Moon during the Silver Millenium, a war was alowly breaking out and Endymion said he wasnt sure if he could make the dance. But he diguised himself so he could dance with Serenity. When he was reborn, all he knew was he needed to find the Silver Crystal. He went out dressed as Tuxedo Kamen do give Serenity a clue, same with the roses. He throws roses becuase they were Serenity's favorite flower that only grew on Earth.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:11 pm
I feel sorry for Tuxedo Kamen! Everyone always thinks he is a horrible dresser. crying But, I never thought of him looking like a vampire. Interesting.  

Magical-Medli

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:09 pm
I never thought of him as vampirish- except when he was evil.

Still...even then he was hot.

I don't think that he's a bad dresser, it just happens to be the fashion of those times. (Remember this is the 90s people. Fashion was insane even back then.) Plus it's not even the fashion but what the colors he wears and what they represent.

If you look up the meaning of certian colors- like say for example, Purple.

Well Purple and royal blue are colors of royalty plus Purple is also mystic as well and is often associated with magic.

So he's not a bad dresser of his time. And the colors have meaning.

The red rose is his flower not just because Serenity likes it, but the symbolism of the flower.

Red roses are for passion and romance. 'sides, his car and motorcycle are also red.

(yeah...symbolism symbolism looking past the flashy and overstated attacks.)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:43 pm
Jupiter_Knight
Tuxedo Kamen: Bad fashion and still can't fight. What does Usagi possibly see in him except their past love.

aSide from him protecting her, them falling in love again..and.

oH did I mention? If he hadn't saved her the first Epsiode, Sailormoon- with your lovely Makoto (in which he HELPED save her in the manga by getting Usagi to follow him....therefor she and the girls help break the spell over her...and he did help Usagi level up especially in the last two seasons since she can't even KEEP a transformation without everyone and his help.)

But yes...without the mask man and his desire to save Sailormoon and he CAN fight- thankyou very much- There wouldn't be a Sailormoon.

Maybe a Sailor V cartoon (wishing here on that) but no Sailormoon anime.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

iridescentdreamer_13

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:35 pm
*twiddles thumbs*

ive always liked guys in tuxes...though the top hat really doesn't do much for him...>.>

meh...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:26 am
Also, he's dressed in a tuxedo because the creator of Sailor Moon likes a man who looks good in one. She has said so multiple times.  

Yukito Yu

Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff