Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
~:~ Are Hero's Reborn ~:~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Little Pixie Annebell

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:13 pm
It is after the time of Neo Queen Serenity and her fighters of justice. After Fighting there Future and changing there fates the little planet that we know as earth will rest in peace fore ever more. Serena and Darin along with the rest fond there happiness and lived there lives to the fullest. There stories became legions that where written down throw the ages and there spirits lived on in every ones hearts….

….but al of that quickly changed…..

Years went by and there stories where only fairy tails and people say that the lagans where never true some say, This has made there beliefs in them grow weak and they soon forgot all of the brave things that they did…..

…Now It is the year of the Crystal and the little blue planet is in danger again by a new evil is rooting below the surface of the future Earth, More dangerous and more powerful as the last and rest, Heart’s and Dreams are endanger It is time for a new Fighter to stand up ageist the Evil that has come, the world will need someone to save them. Where are the Sailor Worriers that fight For Love and Justice?

Rules:

1: Must follow Gaia rules.
2: No original characters. (Only made up!)
3: Your character must be bonded with the senshi of your choice.
4: You must request to join is to post your profile Put Moon power so I know you read my rules
5: Romance is ok, and yes you can do Yuri, Yaio, or Het
6: Once a senshi has been bonded with, she cannot be bonded with anyone else. (Only one person per senshi)
7: Read my rules again
8: Be at least Semi-Lit. We want to understand what you are saying.
9: Have fun
10: Your first post must be how you bonded with the senshi of your choice! It doesn’t have to be long or any thing I just like flashy entices that’s all
11: Ask who you want to be please
12: All so put in your fiel witch senshi your bonded to

Characters that are and your bond with

Sailor Moon: Lucifer_Noxlux (Sailor Light)
Sailor Chibi Moon:
Sailor Mercury: DAIS 15 (Merceryus Knight )
Sailor Mars: IkumiAngel (Sailor Fire)
Sailor Jupiter:
Sailor Venus:
Sailor Uranus:
Sailor Neptune:
Sailor Pluto:
Sailor Saturn:

(you can be boy or girl for the star senshi but I would like boy ^)^ )
Sailor Star Fighter:
Sailor Star Maker:
Sailor Star Healer:

Tuxedo Mask: ( guy please!! )
Luna: ( they can be cats or another animal)
Artemis:
Diana:

((Profiles can be used from the Profile page of the gild okay))

Villins:

Name:
Personality:
What you wish to accomplish (your goal):
Powers:
Weakness: only one and this one is a must
Bio:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:14 pm
Fiel Page.....

Name: Raiziki Satoshi
Height: 5’9
Wight: 130lib
Eye Color: Gold
Hair Color: Violet purple
Blood type: O
Dislikes: spiders, blood, being alone and losing her loved ones
Favorite Food: Fried Dumplings and Chocolate
Favorite animal: Owls, and lions
Favorite Class: Music and Art
Least Favorite class: Math and History
Favorite color: Light Pink
Special talents and abilities: She has a real knack for any thing in the arts, mostly in all the arts, She sings like a angel and has the imagination of a child that when she puts it to paper it almost looks life like
Scout name: Sailor light
Transformation Cry: Moon Light power, Get down!
Attacks:
Senshi bonded to: Sailor Moon
Moon light lullaby: Her wand turns in to a magic microphone and she begins to sing a siren like song emotion in it. And with this she cam make her foes, sleepy with a soft and tuthing song or something sad and touching, confused with a happy and energetic song, or she can mends some one heart with love and hopeful songs
Midnight screech: she uses the same mike and yells in to it. He voice is amplified tenfold and it is able to bring you enemies down to your knees
Moon Shadow: a large ball of black energy forms in your hands, filled with freezing winds and negative energy that will frizz you in place. And then shatters your body to dust this is a last resort attack and it will take up all of your energy in doing this
Angels Light Kiss: Like Sailor Moons Moon healing this power uses your heart and spirit to offer healing to thaws that have bin tainted or hurt. You kiss the moon thats on your wand and then kiss the one that has bin hert...this is also comes back with a germ or slime free gerinte
Weapons: Ceresin wand that turns in to a Microphone, a sword and a staff
Good or Evil: good
Appearance:
User Image User Image

Name: Alex Mizuno
Height:5'10
Wight:170
Eye Color: red
hair color:deep blue
Blood Type surprised +
dislikes merderus people
Scout name: Merceryus Knight
Transformation Cry: Force From Mercury,knight up!
Special skills or abilitie(s): Shine Aqua Illusion
Aqua Slash: his sowrd become enveloped in water which he uses to sttack his enemy.
Aqua Shot: simmiler to mars fire ignite exept with water
Weapons: twin katanas
bonded senshi:Ami Mizuno/sailor mecury ((note: last name))
Appearance: scout form: User Image exept full blue armor
normal form: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v99/dais15/sigs for gaia/ashtonanchors.jpg with out the swords or dragons

Name: Nuria Vesta
Height: 5'5"
Weight:115lbs
Eye Color: Reddish brown
Hair Color: Red
Blood Type: O
Likes: Acting (In Drama), Archery(In the Archery Club), Singing (though doesn't admit it to anyone), and Ohagi (Sweet Rice Balls)
Dislikes: People who think they're better then others, carbonated beverages, and bullies
Favorite Animal: Cats
Favorite Class: History
Least Favorite Class: Math
Scout Name: Sailor Fire
Transformation Cry: Fire from Mars, Power Up!
Special Skills or Abilities: Has sixth sense
Flash Blaze Star: Claps her hands together infront of her, causing fire to burst out shaping into a long bow. She is then able to shoot out bursts of fire at her enemies using it.
Fire Flame Tendrils: Holds her hand out as whip like flames extend from her fingertips. She is able to form the whips into one large one to trap her opponent.
Flame Pillars: Shouts out the name of the attack, as she raises her hand into the air. Pillars of fire surround her, before shooting out towards her oppents and surrounds them.
Weapons: Bow and Arrow
Bonded Senshi: Rei Hino/Sailor Mars
Good or Evil: Good
Appearance:
Normal Appearance
Senshi Appearance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:17 pm
The Villins DUN DUN DUUUUUN!!

Name: Yuki Takashi is his human name his real name is Lucifer
Description:
Human...............................................................Devil
User ImageUser Image
Personality: He’s more of a two faced man. he has a sweet and caring side and he has his evil diabolical side, He’s good friends with Raizik but he also uses her for other things later on it the story, He has a blacken heart that only has enough room for one thing power and blood lust
What you wish to accomplish (your goal): Like the rest taking over the world but mostly turning it in to a livening hell for every one and to make Raizik his Queen
Powers:
Hells Gate: opening the doors of hell he throws his targets in and then closes the door, there trapped in a endless sequel of pain and torment with no escape

Tented Kiss: he sings a mesmerizing song that will but any one in to a trance and uses them as slaves or puppets. After there in the Trans he kisses them and the spell is complete and it can’t be broken (...it can but you have to really love the person to bring them back to them way there where)

He also strong in black magic and is good with a long sword  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:43 am
((First post))

It was quiet that mid after noon. The walk home was quiet to except for here humming to her self. She walked up the street that she knew so well but stopped. Police cars where parked influent of her little home that was on the hill. Her golden eyes widen and dropped her book bag.

“Miss you can go past here” a cop said
“I live here!” she said and pushed past him and ran in to the hose

Inside there where a few people standing influent of a Body. Reizik pushed past them and stopped.

On the floor stand with cold blood laid a love one. Tears filled her eyes and she fell to her knees “Onii-chan..?” she moved in to shake him but he didn’t say a word. Her face saddens even more. Short purple hair covered her face as she sat there looking down at the blood
“Someone get this girl out of here and clean up this mess!!” someone ordered

Three hours later she sat on her bed looking at the night sky looking at the moon. She was still crying as she looked at it

“Poor thing” some one said softly

Raizik sat up and looked around “Whose there?” she asked.
“Look up child”
She did, she was looking up at the moon. She stared at it for a long time like she was being drawn to it
“You want to find who did this to your brother?”
“Yes I ..” she stopped and looked down at her hands. Her eyes widen at what she saw instead.

Her bed was gone and sow was her room she was flouting, flouting in space it was more like drifting to her

“YEEEEEEKP!!” she yipped. She tried to move but she kept drifting. Some one grabbed her wrist and she stopped moving. She looked up and saw a blond haired girl with buns on the side of her head

“Who…How” she was a lost for words. The girl smiled gently and brought her up to her level “ I’m Serenity “ she said kindly

Her mouth dropped “ but but but..”
“I know a legin..but you shouldn’t all was bulef in fairy tail…Right now I need your help”
“My help?” she saning
“Yes…you what to find out what killed your brother ?” she said

Tears came back to Raiziks eyes and she nodded “ yes….”
“Therese a great evil that’s under there earth something that we haven’t seen before and I need you and the other Sailor Scout to stop it”
“But I’m just a girl. that couldn’t…” she stopped and began to cry. She covered her eyes . The girl hugged Reizik.

There was a bright light, Rei looked up and she was gon “ hay where?”
“Its alright I’m still here”
“But where?”
“I’m inside of you…in your heart…” she began to fade
“But weight how am I go into-“ there was another light but it formed influent of her
“Take it” Rei did what she was told.

Taking the light in to her hands it began to form in to a locket that hade eight gems around a ceresin moon
“its so beautiful…..but” she looked back up and she was in her room
“what the??!” she looked around and spoke out “Sailor Moon you there??” she called no answer. She rubbed her head “was it a dream?” something fell on her lap. She looked down and saw the locket . Reizik rubbed her eyes and picked it up “ Brother…..”

guardian zero 15

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:35 pm
Name: Alex Mizuno
Height:5'10
Wight:170
Eye Color: red
hair color:deep blue
Blood Type surprised +
dislikes merderus people
Scout name: Merceryus Knight
Transformation Cry: Force From Mercury,knight up!
Special skills or abilitie(s): Shine Aqua Illusion
Aqua Slash: his sowrd become enveloped in water which he uses to sttack his enemy.
Aqua Shot: simmiler to mars fire ignite exept with water
Weapons: twin katanas
bonded senshi:Ami Mizuno/sailor mecury ((note: last name))
Appearance: scout form: User Image exept full blue armor

normal form: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v99/dais15/sigs for gaia/ashtonanchors.jpg with out the swords or dragons  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:45 pm
((my first post))

Running through a sea of black tword a faint blue figure her voice telling him that he is destined to fight the comming evil

"you have great stranght(sp?) you will help others fight off evil you just have to beleave in yourself" The Blue figure said

"but how, how will i find these people?" Alex said

"when the time is right you'll know who they are"the figure anwsered

"but i have so meny questions who are you?" he asked

"I'm the one know as sailor mercury you'll know how to help when the time is right" Sailor Mercury said

Alex awoke in a cold sweat then tried to make since of the images he saw then noticed a pare of blue gloves with mercury's symble on them lined with foe silver.

guardian zero 15

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:48 pm
she got off her bed the nexst morning eraly to look for something to put the loket on.
"If i put it on my uniform..nee ill lous it if i do that..." she thought of something and whent to her brothers room. she whent throw hes chans and looked for something to go with the locket. she fond a small chain that was thin and a light gold coler. she plased it arond the locket and made it fit right. she looked at it and smiled. she plased it arond her neck . she looked arond her brothers room and sadden alittle and the slaped her face " no no time to be sad i have to find the other scouts!" she got up and left the room she looked at it one more time and then closed the door behind her and made her way back to her room

She looked at the clock " YEAAAAAH!!" she yelled. she rann arond her house gathering all ther things and runn out of the house forgetting to lock it

She was off to School she was starting her day of Being a Sailor scout

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:04 pm
In the mourning, Alex got up and got dressed in his casual attire black t-shirt light weight jeans a blue cloak and his new gloves. He began walking to the school area of the city wondering what kind of event the day holds. "that dream was really weird i wonder what these glove will give me" he said casually and care free unaware of the signifagence of his position  

guardian zero 15

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:20 pm
she looked at the closed school gate and sighed " dang hes going to kill me now" she throw her bag over and dumped up grabing one of the bars and began to clime the gate "i hate this skirt....!!" she grunted and jumped over. she landed with a tud and brushed her self off.

The laight bell when off and she paniked "NoOoOoOoOOooOOOoo!!" she grabed her school bag and ran for it

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:24 pm
Alex went to the park and sat down thinking back to the dream he begins to wonder if and of these "scouts" exist and how he is going to find them, He even begins to question how he got the mizuno name. "man i wish the anwseres where easer to find"he whispered to himself  

guardian zero 15

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:28 pm
((you can talk to your spirit every now and then you know))

She sghed and stud in frunt of her class standing there "this is just not my day" she got yelled at agein and was punished for it. she gave up and wished the day was over  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:33 pm
((thanks for the info))

Alex accdentally dozed off,

"sometimes the anwseres are hard to find" Ami said

"oh yeah i guess but how do you know there are any new scouts"he asked

"i can feel the evil growing, till more show up you must hold the evil at bay" amy said

"I'll try"alex said

guardian zero 15

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:43 pm
she sighed again

"You know this use to happen to me when i was a girl"

"Oh really"

"Yes"

"Well not me im trying to graduat this spring thank you so i can be out of this school"

"I see...well rember what we said about?"

"Yes to watche out for the others and to watch out for the others..."

"Good girl"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:50 pm
Alex got up from his nap and decided to search for the other scouts he decides to visit one of the schools of possable to find out if taht person went there.  

guardian zero 15

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:01 pm
Raizik could hear the other kics laughing at her " oi well at least this is my last year" she said
"what?"
"I said this is my last year im graguating in the spring...i made a promis to my dad befo he did that i would grauate with a B avrige and that what im doing" she said with modisty
"WHAT!! B!! that way better them what i use to get...."
Reizik giggeld " i take it you never did to well in school..?"
"No i was horibel...." Sailor moon said
"Same here i was never good a test but i was good a art and mucic projeckts" she said with a goofy smile
" lucky.." she began to laughe
Rei did the same

"Oi what am i going to do with that girl" Her teacher said with a sigh

Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out