Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
parents

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark_Crudus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:29 pm
my parents... they never stop fighting... is it ever going 2 end... its drivin me crazy  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:20 am
It will eventually. Don't worry, things get better. Do you have friends you can spend time with, activities? Getting out of the house while they're fighting might help you feel better. My parents fought a lot too. They're divorced now, and things are a lot better. I hope things work out for you.  

Lupis Reapyr

Dark_Crudus

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:02 pm
Lupis Reapyr
It will eventually. Don't worry, things get better. Do you have friends you can spend time with, activities? Getting out of the house while they're fighting might help you feel better. My parents fought a lot too. They're divorced now, and things are a lot better. I hope things work out for you.

well they almost divorced, i was livin with my mom n my step dad was still maried 2 her, me n my mom had moved, we moved back in with him after are appartment was robbed n flooded, then my mom is grumpy again n fighting is happenin, hopefully their wont be ny blood nymore though..  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:31 pm
everyones' parents fight. now adays people get divorced.
i know your probably all like: no i dont want them to get divorced. but if they choose to do so, it will happen. its not bad having divorced parents. its not like they hate each other, as much as cant stand eachother. but they still help each other out.
-or at least my parents do.

J00lian

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces