Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply The Supernatural and Paranormal Network
Contacting the dead

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Can you do it?
  yes
  No
View Results

Kiera Greyback

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:22 am
Does anyone know how to successfully contact spirits? I've thought about setting up a tape at night to try to contact my grandfather, but I'm afraid to let something demonic into my house. I recently had a dream about my grandpa, my mom said it's just because of the cartoons I watch, but it got me wondering. In my dream I realized that he was still out there somewhere. I want to know for sure but I'm do scared!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:50 pm
Well, you could try things such as a spirit board or a seance.
Thjough, for protection, you may need to research and it would also depend on your own personal beliefs.  

Lord Jagged
Captain

Kiera Greyback

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:00 pm
I kind of want to be contacted in my dreams. I would feel less scared in my waking life of demons slipping through.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:41 am
S4ltv1n3g4r
I kind of want to be contacted in my dreams. I would feel less scared in my waking life of demons slipping through.

Well, the way it can be done would depend on wether or not you can control your dreams. Some people, like myself, can have full control of what happens in a dream. If thuis was the case, you could try and do a seance or the like inside your dream. Just hope you don't get possessed or something, though if it is done correctly, it won't happen.

If you cannot control your dreams, you might have to set things up a different way. I'm not sure how this would work, but I'll do a bit of research.  

Lord Jagged
Captain

goth_phantomoftheoperafan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:26 pm
u could use a odgie (sry if it isn't spelled right) and a cup and use that to contact or use a neclace and ask it yes or no questions (clockwise for yes conter clockwise for no)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:51 pm
There's a similar thread in these forums.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=2720540

I believe that since you have dreamed of your grandfather that you may have already made contact with him. There is one important lesson that you will eventually come to learn. The dead cannot be a constant presence amongst the living. It takes a considerable amount of energy to "come through". Realize, though, that he is always there with you and can always see you. Once you understand this, you will see that there is no true need to make contact.

Second point I'd like to make... if you have an overwhelming feeling to contact him, then do so. Don't let another person's beliefs color yours. Really... if a spirit was an ancestor or like in your case, a grandparent (or any member of FAMILY)... how can you consider him/her to be a demon? Family is family. If they were nice company in life, why wouldn't they be in death?

Ciora

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff