Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Megaman Battle Network GUILD
Boktai fans gather here. That means you, Athal and Tiayoh. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Boktai?
  Taiyohhhhhhhh! (translation: yes)
  No.
  It could be better...
  I don't have it, so I have no opinion.
  I don't have, but I want it! Taiyohhhhhhhh!
  I don't have it, and I don't want it. So, no, I don't like it.
  I dunno... GOLD!!!
View Results

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:29 pm
It seems that at least the two of you are into Boktai as well as me. Anyone else?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:44 pm
What's Boktai? Sounds like it would tatse good with Crispin Freeman.  

The Best Avatar Ever

NitemareSoul

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:18 pm
yeah i like boktai  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:23 am
The Best Avatar Ever

Boktai, which is the English name for Bokura no Tiayoh, is the story of Solar Boy Django and his quest to rid the world of the evil Immortals. There are technically three Boktai games, but Boktai 1 and 2 are the only ones available in the US (dunno about EU). For some reason, they didn't get that popular over here. There is a 3, but only in Japan, as far as I know. Maybe they'll release it over here some day.  

Silenfoot

Yamimon

Ruthless Combatant

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:42 pm
Doubt it. Since Boktai series isn't selling that well (even if it's connected to Megaman) I doubt that there will be a US Boktai 3. I'm thinking of buying Boktai 2 since I have Megaman Battle Network 5.
I've also noticed something.

MMBN1 hook up to MMBN1 and MMBN2
MMBN2 hook up to MMBN2 and MMBN1 (for retro chip traders in BN2)
MMBN3 hook up to MMBN3
MMBN4 hook up to MMBN4 and MMZ3
MMBN5 hook up to Boktai 2 and it's other version
MMBN6 used to hook up Boktai 3 (in Japan) and hooks with other version  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:40 pm
Yamimon
MMBN1 hook up to MMBN1 and MMBN2
MMBN2 hook up to MMBN2 and MMBN1 (for retro chip traders in BN2)
MMBN3 hook up to MMBN3
MMBN4 hook up to MMBN4 and MMZ3
MMBN5 hook up to Boktai 2 and it's other version
MMBN6 used to hook up Boktai 3 (in Japan) and hooks with other version

What does that have to do with anything? Oh, and you missed a few. MMBN5 DS interacts with BN 1/2/3/4/4.5/5 and Boktai 1/2(/3 in Japan).  

Silenfoot

Rock Bomber

7,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:10 am
man! i really want Boktai 3 !! i've been reading articles on it and they are saying that in the beginning of the game you get to play as Sabata and fight this monster thing! i like Sabata! he is so cool! or atleast i think so!............ um.... who else thinks that Django and Lita make a nice couple?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:03 am
Tiayoh
man! i really want Boktai 3 !! i've been reading articles on it and they are saying that in the beginning of the game you get to play as Sabata and fight this monster thing! i like Sabata! he is so cool! or atleast i think so!............ um.... who else thinks that Django and Lita make a nice couple?

I've also heard that there is a ChaosUnison-ish system that is used. You can activate a Black Django mode, apparently, but I assume this would have some sort of negative effect like a DarkChip does. And how many times you use it and who you beat in the final battle affects which ending you get. (HINT: For a better ending, use the good (Sol) Django more often than Black). Now, I would love to be able to get my hands on a copy, just like I really want Battle Network 4.5, but they share a common obstacle: they're both in Japanese. I don't read Japanese. I can only speak a handful of Japanese words, I probably get the pronunciation wrong most of the time, and I wouldn't be able to pick them out in the middle of a full Japanese conversation. In short, I wouldn't be able to tell what the hell is going on in the game.  

Silenfoot

xXDivineRoseXx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:55 am
Oooooh, Boktai... <3

The first two games were awesome. I love it how the sunlight sensor can affect how you play your game. ^_^

I love Django. Mine. *glomp*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:33 am
Sabata is Awesome!  

Rock Bomber

7,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200

Fiyun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:25 am
Silenfoot
The Best Avatar Ever

Boktai, which is the English name for Bokura no Tiayoh, is the story of Solar Boy Django and his quest to rid the world of the evil Immortals. There are technically three Boktai games, but Boktai 1 and 2 are the only ones available in the US (dunno about EU). For some reason, they didn't get that popular over here. There is a 3, but only in Japan, as far as I know. Maybe they'll release it over here some day.

Yes we europeans have both the "The sun is in your hand" and "Solar Boy Django"-games, but none of them is very popular.(Could be here in teh northern parts that we don't have as many sunhours as others)

Recently a few weeks ago I got hands Boktai 2:Solar Boy Django. mrgreen

Zazie the (Light Lina Inverse) sunflower girl is my favorite so far with Nero/Kuro not far behind. pirate  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:05 pm
Boktai is awesome!  

Ferale

chocobocommander110

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:38 pm
i just recently played boktai for the first time and i thought it was a little too easy....but then again i have almost limitless solar power since i live where its always sunny  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:16 am
make sure your gun del sol doesn't overheat!  

Rock Bomber

7,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200

Yamimon

Ruthless Combatant

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:59 am
I'm playing Boktai 2 and I like Gun De Sol but I hate how much energy it takes up. Is there any way to decrease it or something?  
Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff