Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
HELP!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Gold~
View Results

fullmeatgirl

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:41 pm
I got a eyeliner pencile and I don't know how to use it crying crying crying

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:32 pm
o - o...
This has got to be the funniest thread I've read.

But damn.
Look at pictures.
It's pretty damn easy.
x - x.

SARSSS

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

fullmeatgirl

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:57 pm
I was making an idiot of myself crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:10 pm
Sweetie...eyeliner pencils are a total b***h!

Next time...get some liquid eyeliner. It's a lot easier to handle!!! whee Well-- I think so at least!

Ok-- you must make sure that the tip of the pencil is sharp...not blunt. If the tip is blunt you're going to get this fugly 'just got punched in the eye' look!

Get close enough to the mirror so that you may see the pinkish rim of your bottom eyelid. Slowly and steadily outline the edge of the pinkish rim.

Now for the top eyelid.... it's easier if your take the coner of your eye with your index finger and pull it to stretch the eyelid out. Just where the eyelash mets the skin is where you want to put the eyeliner on.

It takes practice-- but you'll get the hang of it!!

GOOD LUCK! heart heart whee 4laugh

Drifting_Autumn

fullmeatgirl

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:40 pm
OMG thank you so much surprised

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:06 pm
Drifting_Autumn

Next time...get some liquid eyeliner. It's a lot easier to handle!!! whee Well-- I think so at least!

Ok-- you must make sure that the tip of the pencil is sharp...not blunt. If the tip is blunt you're going to get this fugly 'just got punched in the eye' look!

Get close enough to the mirror so that you may see the pinkish rim of your bottom eyelid. Slowly and steadily outline the edge of the pinkish rim.

Now for the top eyelid.... it's easier if your take the coner of your eye with your index finger and pull it to stretch the eyelid out. Just where the eyelash mets the skin is where you want to put the eyeliner on.

What she said sweatdrop

And... you think liquid eyeliner is easier?
I tried that once and it got in my eye... it turned completly black and I thought I was about to die. Or go blind.

The Grammir Fairy

SilverCities

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:47 pm
Drifting_Autumn

I disagree almost totalness. Pencil is better when its not syper sharp, you get a less smuged look and you can get close without poking yourself or having it run inot your eye or smuge when you blink.

Its much faster and comes in more colors. Its so much better. Plus sence te tip changes when you sharpen it, there less change of having bad things that can cause pinkeye.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:26 am
I don't like liquid eyeliner.
It doesn't look that good when it dries up.

Zellian

J00lian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:25 pm
loolooloolooloooooh  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games