Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply MMBN Help/Question/Strategies etc.
ghost navis

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sushi phish

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:19 pm
okay i need to know where flameman's ghost is so i can get to undernet 7, and i need to know where beastman's ghost is so i can get to the top of the green pillar in undernet 4. any info you have will be greatly appreciated!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:43 am
Flameman- Yoka 1 (walk around the heater)
Beastman- Doghouse (equip sneakrun)  

Unlucky-chan

sushi phish

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:22 am
thank you shadow i really appreciate your help  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:45 pm
okay sorry to ask for help again but i found beastman's ghost and beat him (thanks again shadow) but i've been walkin around the heater in yoka 1 for a long time and still no sign of flameman. is there something special i need to do or just keep looking?  

sushi phish

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:32 am
creecher08
okay sorry to ask for help again but i found beastman's ghost and beat him (thanks again shadow) but i've been walkin around the heater in yoka 1 for a long time and still no sign of flameman. is there something special i need to do or just keep looking?

These ghosts are the Beta forms of the Navi, so they aren't rooted to a single spot like the Alpha versions. So, the important question is, have you found and beaten FlameMan Alpha? Once you beat him, FlameMan Beta will be a random encounter in Yoka 1.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:46 am
hmm good point......but i thought all the alpha versions of the navis were the ones you had to fight in those little robots on wily's island? maybe i'm wrong.........  

sushi phish

Unlucky-chan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:27 am
creecher08
hmm good point......but i thought all the alpha versions of the navis were the ones you had to fight in those little robots on wily's island? maybe i'm wrong.........
Yup, yuo first have to find them in ghost form first (aka ghost navi *enter name here*). Then, if you beat it, you have to search for their second most powerful form (aka gamma version).  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:10 am
The first form of any Navi has no Greek letter code. The second form is Alpha. That's the fixed ghost form and the robot control form of the WWW Navis. The third form is Beta, which is the wandering ghost form of the WWW Navis and the version of GutsMan that CopyMan duplicates. The fourth and final form of every Navi is Omega, which you can fight after you defeat Serenade, BassGS, and the Time Trials.  

Silenfoot

sushi phish

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:47 am
alright thanks guys.........okay, so i've fought flameman 2 times (1st time when you fight him in the undernet, and 2nd time when he's in wily's robots) so that should mean that i'm on his beta version. and according to shadow, his beta version is in yoka 1. i think i've got it figured out (sorry it took me so long lol) but if there's any mistakes in my theory here please feel free to correct me  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:38 am
No. In order to be able to encounter his Beta ghost form, you first have to find and defeat his Alpha ghost form. If I remember correctly, it's on one of the lower paths in the Undernet area that has the pillar. I do know that he's in a dead end.  

Silenfoot

sushi phish

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:09 am
lol okay so i go to undernet 4 by the green pillar and find him in a dead end and THEN i can find his beta form in yoka 1. thanks to everybody that helped  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:36 pm
I just checked GameFAQs, and FlameMan Alpha appears in UnderNet5. And, yes, Beta is in Yoka1.  

Silenfoot

sushi phish

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:38 pm
okay, so if i remember right, undernet 5 is where you fight drillman..........so flameman should be in a dead end somewhere around there.....thanks silenfoot  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:22 am
After all this time by reading this topic I now know how to find Beastman.THANK YOU SHADOW  

Cgamer101 Tokoro

whatever_desu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:51 pm
quick tip for an eazy win vs flameman: use the boomer series  
MMBN Help/Question/Strategies etc.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items