Sakura
  TenTen
  other (if so, please do share who)
  Me! I'm his love!!!
  no one. (why not??)
View Results

+.Luminous Poe.+

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:44 pm
Lee obviously likes Sakura, but who do you think he should be with?

Other than myself, ((lol heart )) I personally think he and Sakura should be together. He cares a lot about her and vowed to protect her with his life. She's just too dumb to see that Sasuke is a stupid idiot that will never love her. rolleyes

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:53 am
Sasuke is an emo p***k. Thats all I have to say about that. Lee should get together with Sakura. It would be a good pairing. smile  

PresidentShinra

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:47 pm
Senya: Oh Sasuke!?
Sasuke: -appears- What do you want?
Senya: -baseball bat behind her, obviously there- Oh nothing, just wanted to tell you...OMG THERES A SPIDER ON YOU?!!!
Sasuke: HOMG WHERES? GET IT GET IT GET IT!!!!
Senya: -evil grin and chuckle- With pleasure -fwap! Hits sasuke in the head with baseball bat- -lee grin- ~ching!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:48 pm
Hooray for Sasukes demise!  

PresidentShinra

ThE ThE
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:15 pm
Ten Ten must be, she has to. Just look at this.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HnSMrsDrCPo  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:24 pm
I dont want to look at your video. *makes mental note to make sure and see it*  

PresidentShinra

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:43 pm
-pounces Lee- -gives him a green afro- Heh heh Brock lee [[BROCKILI!!...vegitables]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:15 pm
heart Rock Lee heart should go with Sakura the most. He cares for her so much, and she's beginning to like him. The second person I say would be TenTen. They just look like a good couple xd

Roku-Bara no Senya: O.o rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  

helix-panda

Dark Captain Gio

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:11 am
ten ten, rock loeee looks better with her and they are already friends and she's not as helpless as sakura  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:17 am
Rock lee and Ten Ten would be a GRATE couple!!!  

Emo Ramen

AlchemicDragon13

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:38 am
I'm going to have to agree with the RockLeeTenTen pairing. They'd make such an adorable couple plus a very good fighting force 4laugh Just my opinion though. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:10 am
Hmm.....dosnt sakura like lee in the end, well, start to like him?  

Illina of Mana

taelaxthexonexandxonly

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:07 pm
you people are dumb. i mean sakura she is so gay, and tenten sux i hate her ,she dosent have eny good skillz.*need good skillz to get guys* in my opinion i should be mrs.rock lee but sence that is physicly imposable i srtongly recomend that rock lee and hinata get together and ,naruto and sakura be together.(im not a big fan of naruto or sakura) saska should die and so should all the other fangirls who love him. thats my opinion. ok you guys will probly ban me for that but i want to tel you all that NO GIRL NAMED SAKURA OR TENTEN WILL MARRIE ROCK lEE.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:04 pm
taelaxthexonexandxonly
you people are dumb. i mean sakura she is so gay, and tenten sux i hate her ,she dosent have eny good skillz.*need good skillz to get guys* in my opinion i should be mrs.rock lee but sence that is physicly imposable i srtongly recomend that rock lee and hinata get together and ,naruto and sakura be together.(im not a big fan of naruto or sakura) saska should die and so should all the other fangirls who love him. thats my opinion. ok you guys will probly ban me for that but i want to tel you all that NO GIRL NAMED SAKURA OR TENTEN WILL MARRIE ROCK lEE.

........................ *glares at you*......................... stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare ......................................  

AlchemicDragon13

taelaxthexonexandxonly

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:03 pm
AlchemicDragon13
taelaxthexonexandxonly

........................ *glares at you*......................... stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare ......................................

you cant say enything huh?  
Lee's Other Loves (LOL) for all your pairing needs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces