Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
My parents...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hugsei

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:09 am
I guess this would be the perfecvt place to vent so here it goes. I ******** hate my parents. I'll start with my mom, she acts like she is open minded yet she hate that I wear jeans and how much black I wear, she thinks I'm gay now becuase she caught me with eye-liner on, she doesn't understand my drawings and constantly thinks I'm going to kill someone, I can never go anywhere so I go stir crazy whenever I ask her to talk to my dad for me she won't because she's afraid of taking sides. Now my dad, he is a sadistic a*****e, I am not his real son, I am a b*****d child and my real dad got arrested so when my mom and my dad married he adopted me so I am not of his blood, when my brother was born my dad finally had a son of his own blood so he doesn't care about me anymore and all he does is scream at me hit me and demean me until all I have every night is my music and my sadness. No matter what I do he always yells at me and actually looks for things just to yell at me, I hate him. Now the both of them, together all they do is demean and hinder me, I'm an artistic person, I love to read, and listen to music and they will tear me away from what I'm doing just to make me do something when they can do it easier than I can yet all they do is use me like a slave and then yell at me because i didn't do it right. I have tried to talk to them, and no matter how I word it, no matter how i tense it no matter what I do I am just accused of being pathetic and shunned for even bringing it up. Whenever I am angry I mumble to myself so no one can here it yet I can vent and the scream at me to stop mumbling so I have to bottle up all my anger and then it gets released into small bouts of tears or just shear anger. There is more but I've complained enough.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:25 am
I know the feeling. It's hard when you live with lazy people (not to mention mean) in your house because they limit your freedom. My mother could care less sometimes, but the woman who lives with us is so ******** fat lazy and stupid that you'd think she deserves to be dead by now. I'm here for you.  

Mixolydia

BlairyFairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:28 am
I know how you feel, well sort of, I have it somewhat differently.
My parents call me lazy about 30 times a day and I'm not. If I forget to do one thing, they'll yell at me like I killed someone(And call me lazy). My mom doesn't talk, she only yells at my brother and I and my dad doesn't yell, he just hits. There's tons more, but I just blanked out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:05 am
EmoXPickles_________x
My parents call me lazy about 30 times a day and I'm not. If I forget to do one thing, they'll yell at me like I killed someone(And call me lazy). My mom doesn't talk, she only yells at my brother and I and my dad doesn't yell, he just hits. There's tons more, but I just blanked out.
Yeah, my parents do that to, one of my chores is to reload and empty the dishwasher and that is the last thing I do, but you have to push the button hard to run it and sometimes it takes a little while to 'warm up' but the other day i didn't push the buttn hard enough and went up staris so when my parents got home the yelled at me like i just shot my brother (and called me lazy too.) But, thanks  

Hugsei

Hugsei

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:06 am
Archeis
I know the feeling. It's hard when you live with lazy people (not to mention mean) in your house because they limit your freedom. My mother could care less sometimes, but the woman who lives with us is so ******** fat lazy and stupid that you'd think she deserves to be dead by now. I'm here for you.
Thank you  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:12 am
Hidden Wind Runner
EmoXPickles_________x
Yeah, my parents do that to, one of my chores is to reload and empty the dishwasher and that is the last thing I do, but you have to push the button hard to run it and sometimes it takes a little while to 'warm up' but the other day i didn't push the buttn hard enough and went up staris so when my parents got home the yelled at me like i just shot my brother (and called me lazy too.) But, thanks
Well at least you use your dishwasher, I have to wash all the dishes we use.  

BlairyFairy

Hugsei

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:29 pm
EmoXPickles_________x
Hidden Wind Runner
EmoXPickles_________x
Wow, that sucks..  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:49 pm
Hidden Wind Runner
EmoXPickles_________x
Hidden Wind Runner
EmoXPickles_________x
Wow, that sucks..
Yes it does.  

BlairyFairy

bury_me

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:22 pm
Awwe. D:
i hope things get better for you
if i was with you i would hug you O:

I have the same problem with my mom.
She thinks im insane just becuase i wear black eyeliner that may be a little different from normal people.
She thinks being different is a bad thing.
And she wanted to take me to a ******** conciler just becuase I draw dying angels and skulls and everything.
Shes constantly trying to lift up my jacket sleeves just becuase i always like to wear a jacket.
She thinks its inappropiate to ******** have a safety pin necklace -.-... which is the stupidest thing i have ever heard.
And she thinks im on drugs.
Ughhhhh. D:

ok im done venting to  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas