Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
please help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[x] ichi-hane enzeru [x]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:35 am
okay here it goes!
*big breath and release*

i am a devout christian and i believe very much in soulmates, mainly because i have one.

i have known for the past two years that i am supposed to marry a certain girl, i actually just spent six days at her house.
nothing happened though, all i ever did was hold her hand.

i am what you all might refer to as a man whore, i have dated lots of girls, even though i am not the best looking guy i the world.
well i told her all of this one day when her parents were gone and her brother was at a friend's house. so it was just her and me alone in the house. all i did was hold her hand and i was the happiest i have been in years, normally i would consider this a failure, but i don't want to lose this girl.

this is where it gets sticky. she has a friend who i haven't seen in three years. well her friend came over and OMG. her friend became incredibley hot over these last three years. i am kinda crushing on her friend, but i love the first girl with all my heart and she knows it.

can someone offer me some feedback please?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:35 am
... find out if one of them is bi, then you can have both... no I'm just kidding, this may sound corny but follow your heart, pick the one you love, not the one that is hot.  

Hugsei

[x] ichi-hane enzeru [x]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:54 pm
thanks for the advice, i am the kind of guy who wears his heart on his sleeve and i do all kids of the romantic stuff.
i was planning on staying with her no matter what. see she wants to go into the air force or navy and she is a very independent woman, at first i was totally against her going into the military. But recently have gotten a new peace about her going into the military and i told her, "No matter what you do, i will be right here waiting for you. I am never gonna hurt you and i am never gonna leave you."
they say that if you love someone you can let them go, well in my case i must love her more than anyone in the whole word.

i have benn drinking alcohol since i was 10, smoking pot since i was 13 and smoking ciggarettes since i was 15 and i have given up everything for her and my own health, but mostly for her. so that is just one piece of info about my life, i really appreciate all the feedback and i look forward to more.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:30 pm
Hidden Wind Runner
... find out if one of them is bi, then you can have both... no I'm just kidding, this may sound corny but follow your heart, pick the one you love, not the one that is hot.

I agree with you 3nodding  

GabbieNightmare

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games