Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Best friend

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlairyFairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:59 pm
My "best friend"(Not even sure I should even call her that anymore) is a stubborn b***h, all she does is make me feel like s**t. She says all these mean things to me and I always try to make things better but I think I've had enough. All she does is pick fights with me and take all her emotions out on me. She says she puts her friends first, but really she just hurts them(I'm not the only one).
What should I do?
Stop being friends with her?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:26 pm
talk to her, tell her how you feel and if she still keeps acting that way tell her your thinking of stoping hanging out wiht her and then give it a little time and if she still doesnt change then quit talking to her.  

Nameunknown7

BlairyFairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:07 pm
IMgayerTHANyou
talk to her, tell her how you feel and if she still keeps acting that way tell her your thinking of stoping hanging out wiht her and then give it a little time and if she still doesnt change then quit talking to her.
I've done that so many times.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:09 pm
Stop being friends with her until she realizes that she cant treat you or anyone like that.  

Dark Valentines

BlairyFairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:14 am
Dark Valentines
Stop being friends with her until she realizes that she cant treat you or anyone like that.
I was really thinking about that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:33 pm
EmoXPickles_________x
My "best friend"(Not even sure I should even call her that anymore) is a stubborn b***h, all she does is make me feel like s**t. She says all these mean things to me and I always try to make things better but I think I've had enough. All she does is pick fights with me and take all her emotions out on me. She says she puts her friends first, but really she just hurts them(I'm not the only one).
What should I do?
Stop being friends with her?

well first:
threaten her. tell her if she keeps it up, you wont be friends anymore.
second:
stick to number one
three:
if it continues end it. she's not worth it.

i had a friend like that. and we're not friends anymore. i'll help him do things for school and such, but beyond that: we're just acqaintences.

J00lian

Hugsei

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:12 am
If she doesn't listen to reason beat the s**t out of her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:45 am
Hidden Wind Runner
LMFAO
No...

But we have decided not to be friends anymore.  

BlairyFairy

rin08

Demonic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:52 am
stop being her friend is all i can say...i remember having a friend like that and where ever some "popular" guys/girls came by she was all nice to me....i stoped the friendship and just for some sweet revenge turned my 2 friends on her...turns out she did the same thing to them so i'm glad i did it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:23 pm
Hidden Wind Runner
Don't do that. -.- You don't jave to fight to come to agreements with someone. 3nodding  

Frozen_Angel_Wing

ycorpse

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:01 am
i dont think shes worth it.  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out