Submit

XD!
  I can't think...XD
View Results

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:41 pm
I JUST SAW IT!!! XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, I haven't laughed so hard at a movie since like...I dunno. SO FUNNY! XD!!!!!!!!!!

Kevin Smith rules like,...so much. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:46 pm
I wanna see it gonk I don't even remember clerk... X.x; hell I can't even recall if I've ever seen it rofl but I have seen the animated series. 3nodding I've also seen alot of there movies thus I totally know I wanna see this movie heart  

Honsu

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:50 pm
Honsu
I wanna see it gonk I don't even remember clerk... X.x; hell I can't even recall if I've ever seen it rofl but I have seen the animated series. 3nodding I've also seen alot of there movies thus I totally know I wanna see this movie heart

It was so awesome...bring back the cartoon!
Oooh, maybe they will. eek
But yeah...I think I've seen...Mallratz, Jersey Girl, Dogma, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back...that documentary about nthe making of Clerks which was so cool...so I feel like I've seen Clerks...but I don't think I actually have.

Black and White movies tend to make me disinterested automatically. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:52 pm
I only got to watch some of Mall Rat crying when we was watchin it on tape we got buzy and had to go do something... when the next time i had free time to watch it we had to give it back to whoever my bro borrowed it from -.- so I only seen 25-50% of it

"Black and White movies tend to make me disinterested automatically. " Does that mean you wouldn't watch Sin City? It has some color...but is mostly B & W  

Honsu

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:56 pm
Honsu
I only got to watch some of Mall Rat crying when we was watchin it on tape we got buzy and had to go do something... when the next time i had free time to watch it we had to give it back to whoever my bro borrowed it from -.- so I only seen 25-50% of it

"Black and White movies tend to make me disinterested automatically. " Does that mean you wouldn't watch Sin City? It has some color...but is mostly B & W

No, I saw Sin City...And yeah, I was kind of disinterested but it was stylized black&white.
Still, I don't much like that movie entirely(for reasons not having to do with lack of color), but the story was bitchin'.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:58 pm
DarquePinkPaper
Honsu

No, I saw Sin City...And yeah, I was kind of disinterested but it was stylized black&white.
Still, I don't much like that movie entirely(for reasons not having to do with lack of color), but the story was bitchin'.
Yea i never read the book obvioulsy but I found it to be a really good movie. ANywho I understand you whole lack of color theme cause its the same reason people won't play old school games. They lack todays graphics thus outdating and can't keep your intrest.... even if it is one of the greatest things of all time  

Honsu

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:00 pm
Honsu
DarquePinkPaper
Honsu

Yea i never read the book obvioulsy but I found it to be a really good movie. ANywho I understand you whole lack of color theme cause its the same reason people won't play old school games. They lack todays graphics thus outdating and can't keep your intrest.... even if it is one of the greatest things of all time

I dunno...old games are pretty bitchin. I have that Atari II thing... ninja
Old games never die. cool  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:03 pm
DarquePinkPaper

yes this is true cause there will always be people who know the roots and will wanna totally play them =D but alot of people just don't cause loose interest and what not rolleyes but games was better back then expecally RPG cause it was more focused on storelin then just making visual appealing eye candy.  

Honsu

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:05 pm
Honsu
DarquePinkPaper

yes this is true cause there will always be people who know the roots and will wanna totally play them =D but alot of people just don't cause loose interest and what not rolleyes but games was better back then expecally RPG cause it was more focused on storelin then just making visual appealing eye candy.

Yeah...back when games took alot of stratgey and hours and hours to play...and you couldn't save so you had to leave the stupid thing on for like...weeks. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:25 pm
well even some old school games ya could save are still games people loose interest in and won't play =/  

Honsu

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:29 pm
Honsu
well even some old school games ya could save are still games people loose interest in and won't play =/

Boo...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:37 pm
DarquePinkPaper
Honsu

Boo...
I know!... it sorta sucked though how some game saved back then would get crupt easier since its saving on the cartridge xd  

Honsu

BritePinkPaper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:18 pm
Honsu
DarquePinkPaper
Honsu

Boo...
I know!... it sorta sucked though how some game saved back then would get crupt easier since its saving on the cartridge xd

Gosh...cartridges...dang. It feels like ages. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:19 pm
I've seen all of the Jay and Silent Bob movies, except for the new one.  

Steel Raccoon
Crew

The Polls Project

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces