Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Classifactions with pictures of cute emo boys! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:13 am
Ok this would be pretty interesting I think... what class of emo, if any at all would you say I am, I hate the fashion, I like the musicians, but want to hurt the singers. I freely admit emo girls are hot. I'm not too depressed I don't cut nor do I tend to mope around either. smile

Heres a pic to help you all judge. Thanks for your opinions.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:30 am
*thinking...*
I'd say that you are absolutly, positivly not emo at all. You just have very good taste when it comes to women. 3nodding
I like the suit and hiking boots combination in the picture.

The Grammir Fairy

x_posEmo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:13 pm
your hair doesn't do that flippy thing.

NOT EMO

Also no tight pants. Gawd don't you know anything

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:21 pm
LOOK PHOTO EVIDENCE

User Image

x_posEmo

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:53 pm
x_posEmo
LOOK PHOTO EVIDENCE

User Image

No I said emo, not gay.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:35 pm
If you hate the fashion.
You can dress how you want.
And.
You can just love the music.
It doesn't make you not-emo in a sense.
o - O.
I guess.
x D.
FIN.

SARSSS

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Squid Juice.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:59 pm
You don't look emo.
There's nothing wrong with just liking the music. xD

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:16 pm
Rellik San
x_posEmo
LOOK PHOTO EVIDENCE

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c21/alkalinept/omgzemo.jpg

No I said emo, not gay.
Whoa bro. I didn't realize huge sideburns/chop action, pink ties, and pony tails made a person look straight... you look like ugly trailer trash who dressed up for a domestic abuse trial, happy? My reply was sarcasm. You can't LOOK emo. It's a music genre.

I am definitely not gay, not that there is anything wrong with that(clearly my trailer trash assumption was correct because you obviously have something against gay people).

I hope your stub your big combat boot wearing foot on a sidewalk or something. Tard. eek

x_posEmo

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:09 am
x_posEmo
Rellik San
x_posEmo
LOOK PHOTO EVIDENCE

No I said emo, not gay.
Whoa bro. I didn't realize huge sideburns/chop action, pink ties, and pony tails made a person look straight... you look like ugly trailer trash who dressed up for a domestic abuse trial, happy? My reply was sarcasm. You can't LOOK emo. It's a music genre.

I am definitely not gay, not that there is anything wrong with that(clearly my trailer trash assumption was correct because you obviously have something against gay people).

I hope your stub your big combat boot wearing foot on a sidewalk or something. Tard. eek

I actually have nothing against gay people, I can't be trailer trash because my family is middle class and the tie is actually red with black embroidery on it.

As for the gay comment... well it was a joke don't take everything so seriously. Secondly how do you know what kind of context I was using gay, for all you know I could have meant the original french form which means 'happy' you just assumed... now whos the dumb a**?

Oh and those are hiking boots not combat boots.... honestly... learn to distinguish.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:12 am
Gah... so many of u ppl are so f'in shallow! Why the hell does it matter what he wears?!? Anyone who thinks emo's in the clothes is, as I have previously said, 'the dumbest lump of s**t on the planet.' If you disagree, PM me. I'd be happy to hear your argument.

And BTW, arguing doesn't require insults. Anyone who calls me a b***h, whore, etc., will simply be ignored.

ghostmelody

x_posEmo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:18 pm
Rellik San
x_posEmo
Rellik San
x_posEmo
LOOK PHOTO EVIDENCE

No I said emo, not gay.

I actually have nothing against gay people, I can't be trailer trash because my family is middle class and the tie is actually red with black embroidery on it.

As for the gay comment... well it was a joke don't take everything so seriously. Secondly how do you know what kind of context I was using gay, for all you know I could have meant the original french form which means 'happy' you just assumed... now whos the dumb a**?

Oh and those are hiking boots not combat boots.... honestly... learn to distinguish.

There's a difference between looking trailer and being trailer trash. They don't always coincide. I couldn't care less about your families financial position, guy.

In the picture I'm obviously not acting gayly, I'm feigning sadness. You used gay in a negative context, don't try to spin it around because that isn't a logical explanation... You're still the dumbass.

Again I couldn't care less about what kind of shoes / boots they are. They look retarded either way. kthx  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:48 pm
x_posEmo
Rellik San
x_posEmo
Rellik San
x_posEmo
LOOK PHOTO EVIDENCE

No I said emo, not gay.

There's a difference between looking trailer and being trailer trash. They don't always coincide. I couldn't care less about your families financial position, guy.

In the picture I'm obviously not acting gayly, I'm feigning sadness. You used gay in a negative context, don't try to spin it around because that isn't a logical explanation... You're still the dumbass.

Again I couldn't care less about what kind of shoes / boots they are. They look retarded either way. kthx

*shrugs* Suit yourself, though I don't really look trailer trash either, I tie my hair back because if its windy, it gets messed up easily and I live in a mountain town, so it gets pretty damn windy.

How isn't it logical, for all you know, I was applying it in a sarcastic sense, thusly making it a fully viable and inoffensive comment.

Yes, at least I didn't pay upwards of $50 for a pair of shoes that will be out of fashion in a week... I mean what do you wear, Converse, Vans? something similar to those no doubt, that costs a fortune and wears out in 6 weeks, those have lasted me 2 years and cost me $30. Also as you can see, there is alot of feilds and forestland near where I live, so the shoes I wear also have practical application.  

Rellik San
Captain

SilverCities

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:54 pm
Rellik San
x_posEmo
Rellik San
x_posEmo
Rellik San
x_posEmo
LOOK PHOTO EVIDENCE

No I said emo, not gay.

*shrugs* Suit yourself, though I don't really look trailer trash either, I tie my hair back because if its windy, it gets messed up easily and I live in a mountain town, so it gets pretty damn windy.

How isn't it logical, for all you know, I was applying it in a sarcastic sense, thusly making it a fully viable and inoffensive comment.

Yes, at least I didn't pay upwards of $50 for a pair of shoes that will be out of fashion in a week... I mean what do you wear, Converse, Vans? something similar to those no doubt, that costs a fortune and wears out in 6 weeks, those have lasted me 2 years and cost me $30. Also as you can see, there is alot of feilds and forestland near where I live, so the shoes I wear also have practical application.

My nock off black airwalks cost me 15 dollers, and i got a pair from wallmart for nine (camo and frindge)...i win the cheap awrad. How about you both agree to disagree?

Gays are okay
so are boots
and sarcastic comments.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:29 pm
Thats a little bit old school emo, the one the current emo scene ripped their look off of.  

finding emotive

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games