Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
BAN THIS FILTH! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:58 pm
I am of course, talk about the the 1 one gayest band to come from wales (the second being funeral for a friend). The lost prophets, seriously guys, your not big, your not clever, with your standing on the rooftops, if you want to impress me, go release another single like Shinobi vs Dragon Ninja... back when you were good. Anyone else agree

(Oh and none of this last train home bollocks, especiually given the trains run pretty well in wales, so how the hell did they miss it?)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:14 pm
their earlier stuff was ok, like last train home. but rooftops is crap. honestly when i heard it the first time i was like scream scream what happened to them? wtf is this?? i havnt heard anything else off the new album so im hoping they just released a crappy single and everything else is ok sounding.  

lawlosaur

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:15 am
ninja cuppin cakes
their earlier stuff was ok, like last train home. but rooftops is crap. honestly when i heard it the first time i was like scream scream what happened to them? wtf is this?? i havnt heard anything else off the new album so im hoping they just released a crappy single and everything else is ok sounding.

For me, even last train home represented a slip into whineyness, whilst all my friends loved it, I kinda thought it sucked, so intead listened to Linch Pin by Fear Factory, to counter act the whineyness.

Though I think we can all agree if you look back to shinobi then compare it to rooftops, they have definatly become a scene band.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:12 pm
Rellik San
I am of course, talk about the the 1 one gayest band to come from wales (the second being funeral for a friend). The lost prophets, seriously guys, your not big, your not clever, with your standing on the rooftops, if you want to impress me, go release another single like Shinobi vs Dragon Ninja... back when you were good. Anyone else agree

(Oh and none of this last train home bollocks, especiually given the trains run pretty well in wales, so how the hell did they miss it?)

theyre not making music for you so theyre doings things they way they wanna do them , so i doesnt really matter if u dont like them , they've got other fans who do like them rofl rofl rofl  

Broken and Damned

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:24 pm
alex1239553
Rellik San

theyre not making music for you so theyre doings things they way they wanna do them , so i doesnt really matter if u dont like them , they've got other fans who do like them rofl rofl rofl

But thats just it, they are not making music for them, they are making music for their fans, its the ultimate scene band, they jump onto each band wagon and alter their style according to whats popular, there is no soul to it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:49 pm
Lost Prephets are so lame a** -_-
I'm almost ashamed to have them on my iPod.. O_o

Gambino Statue

sinister_murdock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:53 am
xLIZA
xP its a waste of space, especially w/ your samll memory iPod~ lol~  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:31 am
sinister_murdock
xLIZA
xP its a waste of space, especially w/ your samll memory iPod~ lol~

Flippin' mini emo  

Gambino Statue

Redacted Account

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:12 am
Rellik San

Funeral For A Friend aren't gay!.......I think....although Matt Davies.....*thinks*
who knows....? 0.o

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:39 am
AJCoyne
Rellik San

Funeral For A Friend aren't gay!.......I think....although Matt Davies.....*thinks*
who knows....? 0.o

Lol, if not they are definatly the second campest... oh and stop flamers now would be a good time to iterate that this... is all just an opinion.  

Rellik San
Captain

Redacted Account

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:25 am
Rellik San
AJCoyne
Rellik San

who knows....? 0.o

Lol, if not they are definatly the second campest... oh and stop flamers now would be a good time to iterate that this... is all just an opinion.
Anyway, that was totally off subject, but yeah I was sort of dissapointed in Lost Prophets....worst thing was all my friend were like "yeah!!! that thing is great!!!! the video is awesome!!!!" and I was thinking "It's really not that different...all their songs sound the same....and the video was s**t....just a bunch of people screaming isnt exactly what i call creative...."

Funeral For A Friend's album Hours was dissapointing too ;_;

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:26 pm
AJCoyne
Rellik San
AJCoyne
Rellik San

who knows....? 0.o

Anyway, that was totally off subject, but yeah I was sort of dissapointed in Lost Prophets....worst thing was all my friend were like "yeah!!! that thing is great!!!! the video is awesome!!!!" and I was thinking "It's really not that different...all their songs sound the same....and the video was s**t....just a bunch of people screaming isnt exactly what i call creative...."

Funeral For A Friend's album Hours was dissapointing too ;_;

*Shrugs* music in general dissapoints me these days, no one is trying to push boundries anymore. sad  

Rellik San
Captain

The Deadliest Grace

4,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:34 am
Rellik San

scream Lostprophets RULES! you just have incredibly funked tastes, in my opinion!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:35 pm
Rooftops was a little whinny for my taste, but then, thats the only song I've actually heard by them. I'm more of a Rise Against guy, but, oh well... Maybe they just need to grow on me like other bands usually do. I didn't like Green Day in a Day, you know... Okay, bad expression, but you get the point!  

MaxstertheBard

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:42 pm
MaxstertheBard
Rooftops was a little whinny for my taste, but then, thats the only song I've actually heard by them. I'm more of a Rise Against guy, but, oh well... Maybe they just need to grow on me like other bands usually do. I didn't like Green Day in a Day, you know... Okay, bad expression, but you get the point!

Rise Against? That mean you like Life of Agony and Agnostic Front too?  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games