Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHh a poll!!!!!!!
  *runs away from the poll only to trip on some gold*
View Results

Honsu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:57 pm
Usually you only have about 1 page and maybe like 5 more after that or something of polls. Now I didn't really do R&R yesterday cause when I looked there wasn't anyany xp now I got like 3 pages of it. rofl

So anywho thanks heart and what you saving all that gold fer? *is curious of papers questness*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:03 pm
You are so welcome! =D

And I'm re-saving for my fairy wings. I blew the money on the hat Brite is wearing and a santa hat. sweatdrop  

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

Light of Nuitari
Crew

Tricky Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:08 pm
ninja

At least you had yours... I've been too busy to hit my 3K-a-day goal... BUT! I've been selling about the marketplace to try to make up for it.

DARQUE! I've missed you!

*huggles*

HONSU! You too!

*jumps off Darque and glomps*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:10 pm
Light of Nuitari
ninja

At least you had yours... I've been too busy to hit my 3K-a-day goal... BUT! I've been selling about the marketplace to try to make up for it.

DARQUE! I've missed you!

*huggles*

HONSU! You too!

*jumps off Darque and glomps*

I've missed you, too. Dagflabbit.
*clings to your ankle*  

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

Honsu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:12 pm
whee heart *group hugs*

Also don't worry about getting the Hammi its cute =^.^=
and the you got the jolly hat and not the spirited one right?... I don't like the spirited one... but I have the jolly one myself =D  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:15 pm
Honsu
whee heart *group hugs*

and the you got the jolly hat and not the spirited one right?... I don't like the spirited one... but I have the jolly one myself =D

Yeah, the Jolly.
It looks more like a Santa hat. 3nodding  

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

Honsu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:18 pm
DarquePinkPaper
Honsu
whee heart *group hugs*

Yeah, the Jolly.
Yea it does but I had to make sure. The spirited set is decenish though. I just don't care for hat, shirt, pants and shoes. The other 4 are good though.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:21 pm
Honsu
DarquePinkPaper
Honsu
whee heart *group hugs*

Yeah, the Jolly.
Yea it does but I had to make sure. The spirited set is decenish though. I just don't care for hat, shirt, pants and shoes. The other 4 are good though.

I have the scarf, the gloves and the socks...stripey. =D  

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

Honsu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:26 pm
DarquePinkPaper

you should get the boxers if you wanna havea female av to wear them since its the only sorta boxers female can wear currently on gaia

I only have the scarf. I'm not aloud to sell/trade or anything due to it was from Panda. She let me have it to dress my mule up since I sold the black complex coat to a friend.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:29 pm
Honsu
DarquePinkPaper

you should get the boxers if you wanna havea female av to wear them since its the only sorta boxers female can wear currently on gaia

I only have the scarf. I'm not aloud to sell/trade or anything due to it was from Panda. She let me have it to dress my mule up since I sold the black complex coat to a friend.

Boxers...oh, all red with white trim right?
Nah...if they were striped I would. 3nodding  

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

Honsu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:33 pm
DarquePinkPaper
Honsu
DarquePinkPaper

Boxers...oh, all red with white trim right?
Nah...if they were striped I would. 3nodding
yea I like them cause when the female wear them they are sorta like boy shorts and they got the cute little white x whee thats just my opinion on them them =p  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:02 am
I lurve the Spirited Boxers. Thinking about them makes me realize I haven't worn mine in forever X3;

[Mariko]
Crew

Honsu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:37 am
Miko Lee
I lurve the Spirited Boxers. Thinking about them makes me realize I haven't worn mine in forever X3;
rofl well thats good that you put them on them =^.^= I myself have a decent amount of items I don't wear to much that are decent sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:38 am
Honsu
rofl well thats good that you put them on them =^.^= I myself have a decent amount of items I don't wear to much that are decent sweatdrop

D: Tell me about it. That's why I quit questing for items, cuz I know I don't wear a lot of the ones I have X3; Which is why I love making tektek me threads and such, cuz people have all kinds of ideas for items I own.

[Mariko]
Crew

datonegirl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:11 pm
Fun stuffs *wheeee!!!!*  
The Polls Project

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items