Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Another cut thread... with a twist Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:29 am
So I did something out of depression I don't normally do nor am I proud of.

I cut myself, as opposed to something simple like my arms however, I carved the infinitiy symbol into my chest over my heart. (can't you just tell it was over a girl).... the first and last time I will ever cut myself ever.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:05 pm
Wow.
That's somewhat odd.  

BlairyFairy

Drifting_Autumn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:17 pm
Youch...

Well-- it's a good thing that you have decided to make an effort to stop cutting.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:52 pm
EmoXPickles_________x
Wow.
That's somewhat odd.

Not really, when you think about the symbolism, it means I will love her forever, however it is foolish that I have now left myself with a permanant reminder of losing someone I love.  

Rellik San
Captain

[x] ichi-hane enzeru [x]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:25 pm
yea i had a similar experience, but it was like 3 years ago and i was also depressed. i basically branded myself with a title i will have to live with for life. i got really depressed after a break-up and i took a brand new hunting knife and carved the word "WHORE" into my leg, cause in my mine thats what i had become, just a dirty whore. i have since changed my life around, but everytime i see it, my heart fills with regret  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:48 pm
Rellik San
EmoXPickles_________x
Wow.
That's somewhat odd.

Not really, when you think about the symbolism, it means I will love her forever, however it is foolish that I have now left myself with a permanant reminder of losing someone I love.
Well yeah, I know what you meant with the infinity sign. It's just odd that you would do that, I don't know, maybe because it's something I'd never in a million years think of doing.  

BlairyFairy

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:19 pm
EmoXPickles_________x
Rellik San
EmoXPickles_________x
Wow.
That's somewhat odd.

Well yeah, I know what you meant with the infinity sign. It's just odd that you would do that, I don't know, maybe because it's something I'd never in a million years think of doing.
Well can't you just tell I'm an ex-goth...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:53 pm
Drifting_Autumn
Youch...

Well-- it's a good thing that you have decided to make an effort to stop cutting.

A bad thing, I shouldn't have even started, to require the need to stop.  

Rellik San
Captain

BlairyFairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:25 pm
Rellik San
EmoXPickles_________x
Rellik San
EmoXPickles_________x
Wow.
That's somewhat odd.

Not really because this has nothing to with being goth.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:10 pm
Instead of cutting normally i carved giant "T"s and hearts into my body.
T for ********.  

bury_me

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:08 pm
EmoXPickles_________x
Rellik San
EmoXPickles_________x
Rellik San
EmoXPickles_________x
Wow.
That's somewhat odd.

I meant because of the morbidly romantic nature of it as opposed to being outwardly goth.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:33 am
Rellik San
EmoXPickles_________x
Rellik San
EmoXPickles_________x
Rellik San
EmoXPickles_________x
Wow.
That's somewhat odd.

I meant because of the morbidly romantic nature of it as opposed to being outwardly goth.
A-huh  

BlairyFairy

Redacted Account

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:58 am
Wow... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:25 pm
well i thought it was cute, if things would have worked out it would've made a way better romantic story.....do you mind if i right a story about this, in a way, i just want to use the idea...  

xXxPansyxXx

[. Negative Exposure .]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:36 am
I carved "******** it" in my arm and made a dead smiley face (x-ed out eyes), along with numerous long , thick lines. and I cut on my chest and legs on on my upper arms, anything to get rid of the guilt of what I was doing.  
Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff