Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Infinity Artbook? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of the art?
  Pretty good...
  Usagi naked! O.O
  I had no idea this book even existed...
  I don't like it >.<
View Results

Spicey Cognac

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:51 pm
This is an extremely rare artbook, made by Naoko herself and many of her fans. The artbook includes art by the voice actors and other manga artists. I would kill to get my hands on it, but as you can imagine it's very expensive, if it can even be found. Take a look at the art from the link I provided and tell me what you think.

What artbooks do the fans of Sailormoon here own? I have one through four, which I'm proud of owning since the original is rather difficult to find these days. Anyone know where I can find the fifth?

Link to artbook scans: http://mangastyle.net/artbooks.htm  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:12 pm
Its one of my fave artbooks.. Some of the pictures are so very beautiful.
I have the fifth I got it from a asian market called uwajimaya they have a book store in there. Where about do you live?  

Goddess Cam

Syndrama

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:24 pm
Thankyouthankyouthankyou!! I've been looking EVERYWHERE for that. crying

I love the art. Unfortunately, because there is levels of artistic nudity, it may NOT be wise to link to it. Check with an Art Arena Moderator (since it's art) and they're more versed in the rules about artistic levels of nudity than I am.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:28 pm
I once found a fan picture of the inner senshi done by Satoshi Urushihara...supposally done by him at least.....for all those who don't know who he is...well look him up XD  

ElaborateDream

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:12 pm
That's funny, i was just looking at this artbook today! xd

yeah its really cool, i like all the comments done by the seiyuu

and my FAVORITE manga-kas EVER both did a Sailor Moon picture

Kosuke Fujishima-fav. at artwork
Yun Kouga-fav. at writing

when i 1st found that out, i felt like screaming in excitement! heart

I dont have any of the artbooks, i would love to have one though!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:24 pm
I really like the artbook, but if you love well just about anything of Sailor Moon art, you should ^^ or at least that's my opinion!  

tini_rini

BettyAnn

Friendly Bunny

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:42 am
I love the artwork, but I wouldn't pay an exorbitant amount of money for it. I like it... but not that much. I'd rather have the Materials Collection any day smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:52 am
Goddess Cam
Its one of my fave artbooks.. Some of the pictures are so very beautiful.
I have the fifth I got it from a asian market called uwajimaya they have a book store in there. Where about do you live?

I live in Ohio, but I'll be going to Otakon in Baltimore in a couple weeks. I'm going to look for it there as well.  

Spicey Cognac

User_8572

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:43 am
I own all 5 art books along with the anime Sailor Moon 'art books', I Own all the media books from season 1-SS. I have the original Japanese manga, new English versions, the newly reprinted versions, I have 13 regular Japanese CD's of Sailor Moon (plus Live Action) then I own the Box Memorial Box of the 6 CD's of every 'singing' song in the Sailor Moon series, then I have the 10 disc set of ever score used in the series. I have tonz of posters and wall scrolls and every single roll playing wand available!! From the Crescent Moon Wand to the Moon Tiaru!! My collection is absolutely fabulous~  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:03 am
all the artwork is so beautiful!!! heart heart  

sakurag7227

Spicey Cognac

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:05 am
Kawaki
I own all 5 art books along with the anime Sailor Moon 'art books', I Own all the media books from season 1-SS. I have the original Japanese manga, new English versions, the newly reprinted versions, I have 13 regular Japanese CD's of Sailor Moon (plus Live Action) then I own the Box Memorial Box of the 6 CD's of every 'singing' song in the Sailor Moon series, then I have the 10 disc set of ever score used in the series. I have tonz of posters and wall scrolls and every single roll playing wand available!! From the Crescent Moon Wand to the Moon Tiaru!! My collection is absolutely fabulous~

O.O JESUS CHRIST!

So where did you get the fifth artbook?

I have the Sailormoon Memorial Music Box (the 10 disc set)... and three of the role-playing wands. I wish I had her final wand, the Eternal Sailormoon one. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:28 pm
Wow..those are absolutly beautiful!  

Siren of Saturn

Vivi~chan64

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:38 am
Wow the art so is beautiful. I swear they are amazing artists. I hope to be like them someday 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:43 am
Faith Burns
Kawaki

O.O JESUS CHRIST!

I have the Sailormoon Memorial Music Box (the 10 disc set)... and three of the role-playing wands. I wish I had her final wand, the Eternal Sailormoon one. crying

Best Place to find Wands is eBay OR a wonderful site I discovered http://www.animemate.com/ the Artbook I found on eBay once upon a time and there was a fun 'used' website that I found by googling Sailor Moon Artbooks- if you want it bad enough, you'll find it. I found a way to get the entire Sailor Moon series on VHS when I was young from season 1 to StarS, the CD's and all of the goodies... they're out there you just need to find them. I did, you can too!  

User_8572

Spicey Cognac

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:38 am
Kawaki
Faith Burns
Kawaki

O.O JESUS CHRIST!

Best Place to find Wands is eBay OR a wonderful site I discovered http://www.animemate.com/ the Artbook I found on eBay once upon a time and there was a fun 'used' website that I found by googling Sailor Moon Artbooks- if you want it bad enough, you'll find it. I found a way to get the entire Sailor Moon series on VHS when I was young from season 1 to StarS, the CD's and all of the goodies... they're out there you just need to find them. I did, you can too!

Thanks! I'll definitely be on the lookout. Hopefully I'll find it at Otakon. ...Need to ask around.  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff