Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Cutting.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverCities

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:48 pm
Okay so it summer right? so that normaly would you bring on short sleaves, tanktops and t-shirts, so without long shirts, ow does one hide those angry red marks on a wrist?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:26 pm
trying to stop cutting would be the best thing but if u've already got marks use concelar (sp ???) ( and no i dont wear make up i have a sister -lol )  

Broken and Damned

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:42 am
Broken Heart Complex
Okay so it summer right? so that normaly would you bring on short sleaves, tanktops and t-shirts, so without long shirts, ow does one hide those angry red marks on a wrist?

Wrist bands, or failing that, don't hide them, confront them, maybe the awkard nature of the questions and having to answer would be enough to make you stop.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:48 am
I always wear a sweat band even though I dont slit anymore (I made a promise to someone not to), if I did no-one would ever notice. You can get the pretty cheaply 3nodding but if you wanna go for a brand like Famous Stars And Starps (I wear them proudly) it costs more.... 3nodding  

Redacted Account

Makyou_Hyoushou

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:46 pm
I think that arm warmers work very well, and look nice. Or if it's not very hot at ur place u can allwas wear a very thin shirt that covers the arms  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games