Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 139 --*Melanie Demarco*-- Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wendehbird

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:13 pm
User ImageThe door is easy to spot, so there's not much trouble when it comes to finding dorm number 139. Painted a pale teal-sky blue colour, the door looks quite plain. Until you notice the navy smiley face stickers plastered all over the large piece of wood. The doorknob is gold, and there is a light grey wood sign that has the words 'Melanie Demarco's dorm. Knock or get lost.' in deep blue paint thrown on messily with glue. But as soon as you walk in, you can tell that Melanie is a regular girl.

Short, but comfortable deep blue carpet coats the floor, and the walls are painted a very light, almost soft white, pale blue. Near the ceiling, there are wavy lines in different shades of the deep blue the carpet is. They are similar to waves, and are quite lovely. But, then again, if you look closely at the walls, you can see a slight bit of grease. Probably from chips or something equally greasy and unheathy. But what?

That question is answered if you look at the floor near the bed. Chip bags. Popcorn bags. All types of [empty] junk food bags and such litter her more-of-a-living area. That area being her bed area and around it. You can also see tons of pop cans and stained coffee mugs. Obviously, this girl has insomnia or something of the sort. But for the most part, the floor is clean and vaccumed.

Her bed is quite interesting. Beige, silk sheets adorn it and at the top, small square pillows to match. The bed itself is a white-like coloured wood. The bed is up slightly high for drawers underneath. At the corners are matching bedposts, and go very high. Hooks are attached, which will make you wonder if a canopy can be attached. Which it can. A rolled up, see-through teal cloth is at the end of the bottom posts, sagging ever so slightly. At the ends, you can still see small, grey tastles hanging. Also, scattered across the bed are many, many plushies. Bears, bunnies, elephants... all a different shade of blue, and about 20 of them. Except for about 10 others. These different ones are obviously anime plushies; ranging from quite a few. And then, under the bed in the drawers are unwanted sketchbooks, old lyrics and many other various papers including novels. One specific drawer had 'DON'T TOUCH' written in dark blue, almost black paint. But inside are love letters, dirty romance novels, and many things Melanie would try to hide away from the human eye. And... What's this? A CARE BEAR plushie? Well, who cares. Just don't mention it to Melanie.

In this seemingly underwater dorm room, there is also awkward furniture. Such as Yoga-like mats, large pillows and beanbag chairs. The yoga-like mats were very similar to what you use in Yoga. They roll up and are made from a weird material. But these were more like pillows, but also inbetween. Don't ask where she got them; even Mel doesn't know. But like everything else in the room [Except the bedsheets], they were shades of blue. Only navy though. The large pillows would probably be in a hippie van, 'cept that they weren't tie-dyed. Some were pale blue, and some were pale teal. The beanbags were in the corner; the corner near her desk had quite a few. It was a bit like a chatting circle, in a way, and some of Melanie's dirty clothing littered them. These seats were dyed either pale violet or a regular sky blue. They were large and rather comfy.

A large, white, wooden shelf hung above the bed inbetween the top bed posts. It was littered with colourful DVDs. From a distance, you probably wouldn't notice it with everything else in the room, but it was there. If you didn't know Melanie, you'd probably step away simply and quickly. But her friends know that she is an anime geek. Many DVDs were in it; but only her favourites. The others were located in an area that hasn't been explained. Her favourites were pretty simple. Full Moon ((They were pirated... >.<; )), Chrno Crusade, Azumanga Daioh, DearS, Fruits Basket, and Love Hina. Most or all of each series was located here.

Near the corner of many beanbags lies a beautiful white wood desk. The edges are painted with a marvelous teal colour, and it slowly turns back into the white colour. The things on it were books, mostly. Graphic novels, to be exact. But other than that, more litter covered the top of the desk. Under the desk, however, were 4 large stacks of anime DVDs. This is where she kept the rest. Other anime titles live in the dark spot, ones that she did not favor nearly as much.

The window was quite luxurious. Lined with metal, the glass was surprisingly clean. After all, this WAS Melanie we were talking about. A long, shiny ((^^ SHINYYYYY)) curtain rod hung above it. At the ends were shining blue metal balls. The curtain hung on it was a near-see-through material, and was a pale periwinkle. Small mirrors were sewn into the material, which caused it to look beautiful in the light.

User ImageInfront of the curtains, however, is a small, dark grey table. Atop it is a television set. It wasn't too big or too small. It was a regular size, and it made the room look comfortable. But the dark grey table probably measures about half a foot off the ground, and is hollow. Inside, a DVD Player, cable box and PlayStation2 live inside, as do a few constantly watched DVDs. The master remote lies randomly around the room, depending on where she watches from.

What was not mentioned about her bed area is that Melanie has papers hung all over her walls surrounding the bed. Lyrics, pictures, and a few other things. It is quite obvious that Melanie will stand on her bed often, because the lyrics are fairly high and appear to have not been removed lately. The pictures are all pictures she had drawn. Fairly good, they were. Most in black and white, Melanie's talent shone on paper. You could tell she was more of an artistic person, anyways.

Against the wall, next to the desk, lies a small entrance. You can see it, but a cloth resembling the window curtains covers it. Held up by shimmering silver star stickers, you must be careful to not pull it down. When you walk in, you'll notice a large thing of clothing on hangers pushed as far as possible on the rack. Shoes are stacked aswell. But on the other side of the now-obvious walk-in closet, lie two closed boxes. Ontop sits a large pillow like the ones in the main dorm room, except black. When you sit and look to your left, you can see small notes Melanie would write. Sad things. Things that make you feel guilty because you're reading them. Things she doesn't want people to know about. Not big secrets. Oh no. Melanie is a person who hides her tears and tries to be as strong as possible, but when she comes in here, she breaks down and writes what is wrong. It's a horrible thing to do, hide your tears and fears. And on the ground lies the silver Sharpie she writes with...

Next to the walk-in closet lies another enterance; this one has a door like the dorm door. A teal-sky blue colour is painted on it, and in a metallic blue-silver coloured paint reads 'Washroom'. It's written in handwriting, and after the M, it swerves under to make an underline. It looks quite nice. On the inside, you will discover a light grey room. It wasn't very spacious at all, but it was slightly bigger than a regular bathroom. In the corner lay a standard shower stall, but Melanie had painted little smiley faces all over it. The sink was near the door as you enter, and ribbons cover it. Over the knobs, Melanie had stuck a red metallic star over the red H, and a blue metallic star over the blue C. The toilet was next to it. Both the sink and the toilet were a beautiful periwinkle. Across from those were many towels, all different blue colours. Next the the towels, a full-body mirror stood. A few pieces of jewelery hung from it.

Melanie is a very nice girl, though flirtatious and spacy. She's sometimes an insomniac and has an addiction to junk food. But her room is calm and relaxing. So when you walk in, you may feel very... at home.
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:28 pm
Sophie slowly makes her way down the hall to dorm 139. Leaning back and forth on her steps she let her head bounce side to side. Looking at each dorm number she drew closer to the right door. 4 dorms down she found the right one. Stepping up to it she shoved one of her hands in her pocket and leaned on the door a bit. Using her knuckle she knocked on the door 4 times then waited.

Mister Penguin

Wendehbird

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:29 pm
"AHHHH! I THINK IT'S STARTED!" A scream echoed as a young, energetic blonde girl raced threw the hall. She ignored the girl at her door and threw it open, doing a cartwheel and landing infront of the television. Using her powers, she had turned it on right when she landed. Ahah. Wow. Was she ever glad she had a soft carpet. On her bottom was a mini skirt.

"AND MELANIE DEMARCO WINS THE GOLD MEDAL!" Mel screamed, jumping up and waving her arms. She made some cheering noises and plunked back down when her show was announced to be on.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:33 pm
Sophie stood in a bit of shock with her glasses slightly crooked. Taking a few steps forward and fixing her glasses she looks into the room. "Umm... Hi?" Sophie said with a strange smile on her face, hoping she was not ignored once again.

Mister Penguin

Wendehbird

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:41 pm
Melanie turned around slowly. "Eep?" Mel's face flushed. "I-I mean Hi!" She jumped up and walked over. "Who're you?" The blonde kicked off her shoes and left them near the doorway. Platform, white flip-flops with grey soles. ((MINE!)) Her bathing suit was partly visible threw her shirt, and her skirt was folded. The blonde's golden hair was tied messily up in a ponytail. "Do I... Know you?" She looked closer and narrowed her eyes before moving back and scratching her head. "Nope! I haven't seen you! But you have a pretty face." Her pale finger pointed to a pillow on the ground as she jumped on one. It bounced slightly.

"Would you like to sit down?" Melanie held out a hand in a way of saying 'Come in. I won't bite.'

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:51 pm
Sophie blushed slightly at her comment She scratched the back of her head while looking up at the ceiling still blushing. "No... We've never met..." Looking at her she smiled with her hand still behind her head. "Well uh... I came her cause... I..." Sophie blushed harder at her stupidity and thought frantically. "Um..I heard from somebody that you were interesting, so I came to see you" Sophie nerviously laughed a bit and relized that it was a stupid reason to come see her.

Mister Penguin

Mister Penguin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:57 pm
Sophie stands there for a second then looks at her watch and jumps a bit. "Nyaaahh! I'm late!" Sophie truns around then remembers Mel is still there then turns back around saying her words faster then her mouth can move. "I have to go I'm really sorry, I'll see you late BYE!" Then turns back around and runs out the door and down the hall"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:54 pm
((GabsersDoo, some of your posts on this page qualify as one-liners according to the rules of Ria High. Please try to extend them a bit in the future. 3nodding ))  

Misao
Crew

Wendehbird

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:16 pm
Melanie's eyes focused on the television as her show played. ((Arg, I can't think of anything. >.<; So it's 'SHOW')) During one of the commercial breaks, Mel crawled in her closet and pulled some popcorn and a little microwave-type thing to plug in. She crawled out and ran to the plug. The popcorn popped and then DING. Melanie looked back from the television and grabbed her popcorn. It was boiling hot. Carefully, She pulled it open and waited for it to cool.

After the show and the popcorn was done, the blonde did a sommersault and jumped onto the bed. Going on her knees and pulling a broken microphone out of her bed drawer, she snapped and a CD played from the DVD player. She pulled her hair out and shook her head before gripping the microphone.

"Naze darou, koi no shikata sae... Sukkari, wasureteta... Deai wa, itsuka kuru, wakare no hajimari to... Itsu no manika, kimetsukete ita..." Melanie was holding the microphone with one hand and had one hand where her heart should be. Her eyes were closed.

"Yogoreta, suniikaa no... Hodoketa himo, musunde kureta... Hanikamu anata no, egao... Asahi o abite, Tokimeita... Kyuu, ni..." She jumped down and stood in the middle of the room.

"Aisareta ikara... Aishita iwake jyanai... Massugu, aisuru, yuuki o kureta ne... Kore kara no tabi ni, futari ima chikau yo... Nani ga atte mo... Kono te hanasanai, zutto..." She stopped singing and left the music on. Mel walked to her bed and drew something quickly that caused her face to flush quickly. A little smile formed on her face as she lifted it up. It actually looked fairly good. It was a drawing of a couple kissing. She quickly coloured it and shoved it in her 'DON'T TOUCH' drawer before sighing, rolling off the bed with a DVD and switching the CD and the DVD so she could watch something.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:41 pm
"OH CRAP!" A high-pitched, sweet voice called. Mel's head flipped around quickly as a tall, blonde girl barged into her room. Both the blondes stared at eachother confusedly.

"U-umm.." Mel started, immediately being cut off by the panting, teal-eyed girl standing in the doorway. "D-Do I have the wrong room?" She coughed out. Mel nodded and stood up, walking over to her after pausing the episode of Chrno Crusade she had been watching. The stranger took a step foreward and looked down at the shorter, golden blonde girl.

"Yeah, I guess. My name's Melanie Demarco, and this is my dorm." The older girl's face flushed. "A-Ah! I'm SO SORRY!" She bowed quickly, slapping Melanie's face slightly with her long, bleach blonde hair. Mel laughed in an embarassed manner before the other girl rose again and pointed to herself like a small child. "My name's Takashi Kisa." Melanie frowned before hugging the stranger.

"WHY CAN'T I HAVE A COOL NAME?!" Kisa's face flushed as she tried to pry the smaller girl off. "I-It's not cool! I live in America! I want an American name!" Melanie let go and shook her head. "No no no! You have such a cool name! Do you have a middle name?" Kisa looked away with narrowed eyes before muttering 'Sakura'. Melanie smiled.

"Well... Come in..." She grabbed Kisa's hand and tugged her into the room, no matter how much Kisa refused. Mel's hands grabbed the teal-eyed girl's shoulders and tugged her down harshly onto a pillow, which made the said girl make an 'eep' sound. Mel sat down next to her and grinned.

"I'm sorry for being so forceful. Would you like to watch this with me?" She pointed to the DVD on the ground and Kisa's face was painted over with a smile before she nodded twice. "Yes, I've seen that. It's quite goo- AHHH!" The tall girl was cut off as the Rosette look-a-like tackled her in a tight hug.

"You're my best friend!" Mel screamed jokingly, rubbing her head just above Kisa's chest like an animal of some sort, or a small child. Kisa's face turned crimson as she, for the second time since encountering Melanie, attempted to pry her off. Melanie removed herself and laughed in an embarassed way.

"I'm sorry. I'll leave you alone." Melanie smiled softly before turning her DVD back on.

Wendehbird

Wendehbird

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:03 pm
Kisa and Melanie sat happily watching her DVD until it stopped about an hour later. They both stood and stretched. Kisa turned to the younger blonde and opened her mouth to speak, before closing it again. She didn't want to sound rude. After a while, Melanie turned to her and waited for the older girl to speak. Kisa opened her mouth again.

"How old are you?" Kisa personally thought she looked between 12 and 14, but she was curious. Melanie raised an eyebrow. "Thirteen..." She said slowly. Kisa's face lit up. "Oh! You're only a year younger than I am!" Mel smiled and paced back and forth. "What do you want to do? I'm bored." The tall blonde shrugged and stepped back, falling onto a beanbag chair purposely.

"What about... karaoke?" Mel turned around quickly and nodded. "YEAH! THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!" Kisa waved slightly, ran to her dorm as quick as possible, ran back and tugged the machine in. She pulled out an anime karaoke CD ((I want one... --Glare--)) and put it in. For the following half hour, they sang.

"Ok. Bye Kisa!" Melanie called, waving as her new friend exitted the room. Kisa waved back and attempted to run to her room. After she was gone, Melanie walked over and fell on her silk covers. She stuck out her tongue and realized how much she missed the feeling of a kiss...

She rolled off her bed and ran into the bathroom. Mel grabbed her cellphone and dialed a number, but God only knows why it was in the bathroom. She waited for the other person to pick up. "Hiii!" The small blonde called into the electronic. She stayed silent for a second and then said, "Would you want to come over?" It was silent again except for some chattering over the other end. "Oh. Wingardia 139. Ok, Bye!"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:50 pm
Alyson and Jake pondered the halls of the Wingardia. "Erm, which one was it again?" Jake questioned Aly as she then checked her wrist. "Uhhh, dammnit, it's smudged." She said with a pout. "I think its..Number 188?" She said still confused as Jake took her wrist and looked at it. "I believe it's 138." Aly protested. "You know what, I think its.." She paused and Jake paused, and then at that moment at the same time they looked eachother in the eye and said, "139!" They laughed and pulled into a small hug. It was a small thing they would do all the time, and still do.

The two walked around untill they saw the door. "I dont wanna knock, I'm to lazy." Jake said with a sigh as Aly then slapped him accross the head. "For a girfriend, you must never be lazy." She declaired as Jake gave her a chibi look. "Fine fine fine," He said with a smirk as he knocked on the door. Aly gave him a look. "Dare you 10 bucks.", as Jake cut in. "No way!" He said. She looked at him again. Oh come on! It'll be so funn- I mean romantic! Jake's eyebrow twitched at her thought. All right, All right, 20. I just have to see this though!

Jake got down on the ground, on one knee, like the possition in Romeo and Juliet, when Romeo was on the ground reciting some stuff to her. "Juliet, where art thow my beloved darling." He said clearly so the person on the other side of the door could hear, as Aly began to laugh and pulled him into a hug then departed quickly. "Nice one!" She said with a smile.

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Wendehbird

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:58 pm
A loud squeal could be heard inside before a few running steps. The door flew open and Melanie ran out, glomping Jake. "Hehe..." She giggled before getting up and flattening her jean skirt of the creases. The girl's face was like sunshine itself as she jumped up and down in a happy manner.

"I haven't had people over at my dorm before. Tell me if you like it." She grabbed her friends' wrists and threw them into the room before running in and jumping on the bed. She laughed again and grinned at the two. "Yay! I'm so happy!" Mel lay on her stomach and dug threw one of her drawers on her bed before pulling out some candy and shoving it in her mouth.

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff