Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
what do u think i should do ???

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do i join or not ???
  hell no they just wanna use you
  hell no , if you could forgive them dont they caused a teacher to find out about the rumour crap
  wtf ??? yes theyre trying to make it up 2 you
View Results

Broken and Damned

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:46 pm
okay well basically my school isn't like every other school coz its one of those small privet schools where everyone knows everyone and everything about everyone - hell really , there arent social groups and all the students in the same class just hang out with each other . i used to hang out with my class until i found out that some of them spread a rumour about me being gay ,(im not gay and i dont have a thing againts gay people ) , it was that the whole class knew about it but they didnt tell me coz they " didnt want me to get upset " so they just caried on talking about me for ages and ages and i only found out about it because a girl that had left told me about it , then i found out that this other teacher found out about it so thats why she was giving a lecture to my class about " saying bad things " okay at the time i didnt no what the hell she was going on about but now it all makes sense .

fast foward a couple of months

i'd decided that i didnt want to hang around those retards anymore so i stoped talking to them and i didnt sit with them in their stupid circle that they make in the playground . so then i find out who it was that actually spread the rumour so i was pretty damn ******* up about that , that i actaully cried , but unlucky my brother saw me and decided to tell my mum who phoned the school and said that there were these kids that were bothering me sweatdrop so yeah in english my math teacher (who i already had problems talking to ) calls me out of the english class and is like " ur mum phoned the school so i know that people have been bugging you so tell me what it is " so i have to sit there and tell her why i was upset - so i tell her about the rumour crap, now that is so f*****g embarrasing gonk

so then like in the school library these girls come up to me and are like why dont you sit with us any more , i tell them coz of rumour crap io just hate everyone they say it wasnt everyone and that i should join them again .

so what do i do i join them again or do i just forget about them . i do hold grudges against people even though i no i shouldnt but it just part of me wants to forgive them but then part of me doesnt coz they hurt me alot and they will just keep on hurting me  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:32 am
Wait, playground?
Wow.  

BlairyFairy

Redacted Account

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:56 am
Lol.

Hmmm....well don't make up with everyone. Just stay with your close friends, they're the only people that really matter. Some people spread a rumour about me being a lesbian. It got around my whole year group.

That's 180 people, most of which hate me.

So you didn't have it that bad, trust me.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:29 am
I'd think it'd be wisest to go make some friends who go to public school. Just show up at a club or cafe where kids like to hang out and just meet people. 3nodding  

FROSTEH`

bleeding unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:39 pm
hang with those girls & ask them who else wasnt part of the rumor spreading.you should hang with them only.& try making new friends. WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT ANYWAYS....pfft....some people rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:18 am
Well I'd say go back. Mainly because the summer is passed and they are likely to forget it. Plus I made a joke to a friend about sticking Peanut Butter on my wang and having my dog lick it off. Bad Idea. He took it seriously and the rumor flew through the school. So finally I told my friend to stop it and never to talk about it and NEVER to bring it up next year. So over the summer people have forgotten and no ones bugged me.  

Phoenix of Kurai

Bottine

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:49 pm

I wish my school had a playground. D=

I think you might take this a bit too personally. I mean, the people thought you might be gay. Happens to the best of us. You just gotta tell them it's not the case, and the case is solved, non?

If they don't believe you or pressure you into proving them wrong though, I guess it's time you find new friends. =|

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:47 am
thank you everyone for trying to help and i'll give you sumthing for your time , why ??? i dont know i just feel like bring a small amount of happiness into this world by sharing my gold even though its not alot its still sumthing xd mrgreen  

Broken and Damned

xRAWK!OWTx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:13 am
get back in that group &get yor freakin respect back!!. tell em striaght. show em you rawk &re ******** missing out!
x  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff