Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailor Moon Live Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you seen any of the Sailor Moon live action or the Sailor Moon Musical
  no
  yes
  both
  the musical only
  the live actions only
  huh?
  i never knew there was either or those......
View Results

Bunni Rena

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:09 pm
has anyone seen the sailor moon live or the musical if soo what did you think about it? i personaly loved the live acts except for making luna into a human girl that fights and making motoki really weird but it was overall really good! the musical was really good to! lol it was funny!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:40 pm
I havn't seen either of them. I have seen pictures for the live action series, and their wigs are horrible. I've heard the song for Uranus and Neptune in the musical, it's okay.  

beachvolleygirl10

Bunni Rena

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:50 pm
lol yeah the series has bad costumes and the story line is somewhat different formt he manga/anime series but it is good for what it is! i love it. the Musical is really good. the wigs are a little better.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:50 pm
I've seen the live one it was funny mrgreen but I've never seen the musical before or have heard anything about it. Do you have anypictures or anything that might help with seeing it?  

sassy_3000

Bunni Rena

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:41 pm
all i have are the episodes that i have downloaded... there is this site that you could go to all about the live episodes... but that is all.i also downloaded the musical i got them all from animesuki.com it is a really good site.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:26 pm
But animesuki only has ONE of the musicals, Kakuya Shima. I have that one. And the live series was actually very close to the manga, surprisingly. I love how they made Princess Serenity all dark and stuff. I mean, there are real life people who would rather the world blow up then be without their loved one...take me for example!

Also, youtube has all the Live series.  

Darkness Cake

Bunni Rena

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:33 pm
yeah, i loved that aspect too! i think it was awesome how Serenity is evil! and i totally agree w/ you on that if i had lost my loved ones i would kill things too ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:48 pm
I love how life like they made the Generals and Mamoru. It was soooo coool.

And I really loved Kunzite and Zoisite hte most and Jadeite was cute as a button >~<

and Nephrite ...oooh he was soo funny with his temper. XD

o.o oddly enough Beryl and some things were a lovely twist. ;.; I would've loved to see how it went if she hadn't died.

>> I loved the ending. That was sooo sweet. Between the senshi and Usagi and the General and Mamoru and then in the specials n.n heart heart

I definitely love How Mamoru was potrayed, and how his love for Usagi and her love for him were evovling.

And how everything wasn't so simple and clean and easy.

ToT <3 the Live action is definitely my favorite~~ heart  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Bunni Rena

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:19 am
i also loved how the generals looked especially jedite! he was hot! the wigs scared me but that is okay ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:34 am
I've seen both, the wigs are horroble but the musical ones got better from the first one to the last one(still bad though) PGSM would have been better if they had more then a $2 buget although the story line was closer to the manga in some places....  

Ophie In Water

Tay Lorien

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:47 pm
I'm a bit annoyed that Kunzite doesn't get the right hair color (they gave it to zoicite).

I haven't seen act zero yet. Is that a good one?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:50 pm
i thought that act zero was good ^_^ but then again i like them all ^_^  

Bunni Rena

Ophie In Water

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:38 pm
act 0 was good and 2 words.....Sailor Rabbit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:36 pm
I cried so much when Minako died!!!! gonk I couldn't believe it!!!!!!!! But she magically came back for the wedding so I was okay with what happened, but still!! She wa smy favorite, sure she was all solo and mean doing her own thing (kinda like Raye) but OMG I was SO shocked and sad.... sniff  

User_8572

Kimiski-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:09 pm
Oh I heart the live version of Sailor Moon (PGSM)
I didnt think their wigs or costumes were bad at all. Compared to cosplay I've seen, they did a damn good job.
I love how they changed the story around to, it's more drama filled. In Japan it is considered a Soap Opera.
I own all of PGSM and have most all the Sera Myu. (Musicals)
Oh... Nao was my favorite Uranus, and Hikari Ono was a beautiful Demando!!
I cried so hard when Nao graduated and Marina-Moon cried all over her. crying  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces