KH2: Axel & Roxas (Mild SHounen-ai) Crits please! =D

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toxxic Vixen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:19 pm
User Image

This is my very first shounen-ai pic, and its no thanks to my friend Megan who kept pushing me into the boyxboy love world.....I'm so ashamed.... sweatdrop At first I could have sworn that I got wither a really fast heart attack, or my heart just decided to skip enought beats to still keep me alive O.o.... PLEAS DONT KILL ME IF YOU'RE NOT INTO THIS KINDS OF THINGS!!! *hides just incase any random flying objects skid in the air* Any who just tell me what you think and what you think I should change or improve before it goes postal on my DA account......oh yeah! The blue outlining is only temporary so you guys can see the black parts sweatdrop I personally like it that way, but I'ma change it later...and its really much bigger than that....but I'd rather not kill any computers out there xd mrgreen domokun lol.

Ja ne~! heart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:59 am
Yay, Shounen-ai! heart

I like it a lot. Just a few remarks. First of all, I'd prolly reduce the blushing on the face of the fair-haired guy. Imo there's a bit too much red. Secondly, where's the red-heads other arm? wink Okay, I guess it's just behind him so that we can't see it, but I would have liked to see it around the fair-haired guy's waist or something. But that's just me. whee And lastly, I'm not a huge fan how you did the red hair, especially how it "comes out from the scalp" (dunno how to say it clearly, sowwy), it looks so spiky on the scalp too. The guy looks like he's from Star Trek or something. But I think that's just a personal thing again. wink

But aside from those, I like it A LOT. Vewy much. whee Good job! smile  

Shinrin Minto

Toxxic Vixen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:46 am
Shinrin Minto
Yay, Shounen-ai! heart

I like it a lot. Just a few remarks. First of all, I'd prolly reduce the blushing on the face of the fair-haired guy. Imo there's a bit too much red. Secondly, where's the red-heads other arm? wink Okay, I guess it's just behind him so that we can't see it, but I would have liked to see it around the fair-haired guy's waist or something. But that's just me. whee And lastly, I'm not a huge fan how you did the red hair, especially how it "comes out from the scalp" (dunno how to say it clearly, sowwy), it looks so spiky on the scalp too. The guy looks like he's from Star Trek or something. But I think that's just a personal thing again. wink

lol. Thankyou. And Yes his is is there, you just cant se it sweatdrop see where the fair haired guy's (Roxas) to shirts there are divided there's
kinda like an extra bump that's not realy supposed to be there? Yeah those are some fingers....but you cant really tell becasue everything's black there sweatdrop And about the blushing I liked it like that, but if its too much I'll definately change that thankyou 3nodding And Axel's Hair (red head) is just like that sweatdrop I cant' exactly change it....then it wouldnt be Axel anymore sweatdrop see? ---->Original Axel 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:59 am
Toxxic Vixen
Shinrin Minto
Yay, Shounen-ai! heart

lol. Thankyou. And Yes his is is there, you just cant se it sweatdrop see where the fair haired guy's (Roxas) to shirts there are divided there's
kinda like an extra bump that's not realy supposed to be there? Yeah those are some fingers....but you cant really tell becasue everything's black there sweatdrop And about the blushing I liked it like that, but if its too much I'll definately change that thankyou 3nodding And Axel's Hair (red head) is just like that sweatdrop I cant' exactly change it....then it wouldnt be Axel anymore sweatdrop see? ---->Original Axel 3nodding

Ahh! I see the hand now! Grrrreat! Didn't notice it before (my bad, sowwy) wink

And yeah, I hadn't actually seen Axel before, so I didn't know his hair was like that. So just ignore that comment. razz Hair's not dependent on you. smile So, very good job in general. smile  

Shinrin Minto

The Anime Art Academy

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff