Reply The Anime Art Academy
My Newest Work!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brittany Drew -a picture

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:36 am
What does everyone think? If you have any comments or critiques they are welcome! I worked pretty hard on this one and I love the result! The link is:

http://www.siradeania.com/assets/characters/pages/rika_image.htm

Hope you like it!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:48 am
Ohh, I love it, cuute! smile

But where did his forehead go? wink

The head and the neck (especially the neck) are out of proportion when you compare them to the rest of the body. You could also make the knee joints a bit more visible. The hand holding the book doesn't look right, and therefore the book is also in a wrong angle. Work on that hand a bit. Aside from that, I like the picture very much. It's a good start. wink  

Shinrin Minto

Brittany Drew -a picture

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:12 pm
Thanks, I'm only just starting to get anatomy pretty well blaugh , I still have trouble with little things like hands and feet sweatdrop and I didnt notice the neck before but I see what you mean! I think I even made the right hand a bit to small actually! eek I'll definitly keep that in mind for my next art! Thanks again!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:36 pm
my disgustingly slow computer wont load the picture so based on Shinrin Minto's comment, i guess all i can add is when you draw hands its better to make them too big than too small, and according to someone the length of a hand is the same as from the chin to the eyebrows so yes... think of it that way 3nodding blaugh  

aPPlehuNNy

The Anime Art Academy

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff