Reply Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild
Drama CDs Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

achromatic grey

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 5:28 am
how many of Kaori Yuki's mangas have drama cds?

does anyone know where I could possibly download the Count Cain drama cds? or is there a good site that I could order them? I've only ever heard a couple of tracks! xp heheheh  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 3:17 am
So there are drama CDs? surprised That's news to me...

Could you tell me some more about it?  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

achromatic grey

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 7:29 am
Sanekazura

omg yay someone answered!! xd

I don't know that much. I know drama cds were made for Count Cain (2 cds I think) I have four random tracks out of them. Kafka and pudding ones I think, but they aren't in order or anything useful.

I really don't know much more about them but now that I've finsihed my last crappy assignment I'll search up more info for everyone if I can! biggrin

and maby try and upload a track or two... whee  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 1:50 am
haiiroko
Sanekazura

omg yay someone answered!! xd

I don't know that much. I know drama cds were made for Count Cain (2 cds I think) I have four random tracks out of them. Kafka and pudding ones I think, but they aren't in order or anything useful.

I really don't know much more about them but now that I've finsihed my last crappy assignment I'll search up more info for everyone if I can! biggrin

and maby try and upload a track or two... whee

That'd be lovely! 3nodding

I had no idea... What about voice actors? Who did Cain?
We've been talking about this in the "CC anime" thread, and ... Who did they chose? eek  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

achromatic grey

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 5:26 am
Info found at >> http://digital.jahannam.net (YAY GOOD SITE!)

There are two CDs for the Count Cain Series, both came out in 1999 and 2,800 each. They are produced by a different company from Angel Sanctuary but it's interesting to note all the seiyuus who cross over ^^. Kafka (the story where Dr. Jezebel first came out ^^) was released in 2000, Miss Pudding's Tragedy happened before Kafka in terms of chronological order but the CD was released afterwards. It's not a complete drama series like Angel Sanctuary, basically only random stories. Click on the first track of Miss Pudding's Tragedy for a MP3 sample.
Lately in Hana to Yume, a special drama disc was released and there were some changes to the casting. It is unpurchasable and a limited time offer to those who buys the bi-weekly magazine issue.

also they have info about the casting! (and everyones favorite koyasu takehito is there!)

Ishikawa Hideo Cain Hargreaves
Koyasu Takehito Riff [Drama]
Sugita Tomokazu Riff [CD-Book]
Kawada Taeko Merryweather
Kosugi Juurouta Alexis/Card Master
Miki Shinichirou Dr. Jezebel Disreali
(there are others at the site I just got lazy)

I WANT THESE DRAMA CDS SO BAD.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 5:46 am
Oooo, interesting. When you write about the same company who did AS, I guess you're talking about the anime. Or are there AS Drama CDs too?  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Katinchen012

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 6:17 am
Sanekazura
Oooo, interesting. When you write about the same company who did AS, I guess you're talking about the anime. Or are there AS Drama CDs too?

Yes, there are biggrin
You'll notice it soon, in some volumes she doesn't talk about anything else in her comments. Wait a minute... Well, maybe not so soon sweatdrop It's in volume 13.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 6:58 pm
Katinchen012
Sanekazura

Yes, there are biggrin
You'll notice it soon, in some volumes she doesn't talk about anything else in her comments. Wait a minute... Well, maybe not so soon sweatdrop It's in volume 13.

I've given in waiting for the english translated books. I went and found the sacnlations sweatdrop

but anyway I thought the drama CD stuff was really interesting! I just wish there was some place you could order them from.  

achromatic grey

Katinchen012

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 4:42 am
haiiroko
Katinchen012
Sanekazura

Yes, there are biggrin

I've given in waiting for the english translated books. I went and found the sacnlations sweatdrop

but anyway I thought the drama CD stuff was really interesting! I just wish there was some place you could order them from.

But since they're completely in Japanese, at least I wouldn't understand a single word. Why can't they translate them? sad  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 6:53 am
Katinchen012
haiiroko
Katinchen012
Sanekazura

Yes, there are biggrin

But since they're completely in Japanese, at least I wouldn't understand a single word. Why can't they translate them? sad

I dunno about AS but with Cain you can follow along with the manga from the bit that I have.

anyway I'm just a crazy collector. I'd want them jus to hear the voices. plus that kinda stuff helps you learn jap!! biggrin  

achromatic grey

Katinchen012

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 2:25 pm
haiiroko
Katinchen012
haiiroko
Katinchen012
Sanekazura

Yes, there are biggrin

I dunno about AS but with Cain you can follow along with the manga from the bit that I have.

anyway I'm just a crazy collector. I'd want them jus to hear the voices. plus that kinda stuff helps you learn jap!! biggrin

I just hope they'll publish it someday... (No, I don't really believe they do, but who knows^^)

Well, it only helps when you know at least a bit Japanese, and since I don't know more than a very few words it won't... But if I had the money I would buy them too only to hear their voices smile
But money is very rare at the moment, I even have to lend money from my brother to buy Kaine this month sad  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 3:52 pm
Katinchen012

I just hope they'll publish it someday... (No, I don't really believe they do, but who knows^^)

Well, it only helps when you know at least a bit Japanese, and since I don't know more than a very few words it won't... But if I had the money I would buy them too only to hear their voices smile
But money is very rare at the moment, I even have to lend money from my brother to buy Kaine this month sad

oh my god I know what you mean. I really really do.

I haven't bought new manga for ages and ages!!! because of lack of funds I missed out on getting my own copy of Boys Next Door crying

I think the main problem with kaori yuki is that the merchedise is really quite hard to get your hands on. Stuff like the Drama CDs are RARE. stare  

achromatic grey

Katinchen012

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 5:59 am
haiiroko
Katinchen012

I haven't bought new manga for ages and ages!!! because of lack of funds I missed out on getting my own copy of Boys Next Door crying

I think the main problem with kaori yuki is that the merchedise is really quite hard to get your hands on. Stuff like the Drama CDs are RARE. stare

I haven't got my own copy of BND too, my best friend has it and I need the money... T-T

Yes, I know. But maybe they'll sell it here someday, they just started to do so with CLAMP merchandise, so I got at least a little bit hope to see a bit Kaori Yuki merchandise here. And ebay is too expensive...  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 3:34 am
Katinchen012
haiiroko
Katinchen012

I haven't got my own copy of BND too, my best friend has it and I need the money... T-T

Yes, I know. But maybe they'll sell it here someday, they just started to do so with CLAMP merchandise, so I got at least a little bit hope to see a bit Kaori Yuki merchandise here. And ebay is too expensive...

that's very true. I don't quite trust ebay.

there are some things of hers that aren't taht hard to find, like the art books. *huggles art books*

but other than that....hm. well we can only hope ne!!! it's good at least that she's getting recognition in the west! biggrin  

achromatic grey

Katinchen012

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 10:15 am
haiiroko
Katinchen012
haiiroko
Katinchen012

that's very true. I don't quite trust ebay.

there are some things of hers that aren't taht hard to find, like the art books. *huggles art books*

but other than that....hm. well we can only hope ne!!! it's good at least that she's getting recognition in the west! biggrin

Yes, artbooks are easier to find than some other stuff, but I still hope Carlsen will publish Lost Angel after they did it with Angel Cage too. You're right about the recognition, and maybe someday we'll have all of her work translated and most merchandise is easier to get...*dreams*  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff