Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
love life crap Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxPansyxXx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:10 pm
ok, so i've had a crush on my good friend Mikey since the beggining of the school year
now that school is over i really really miss him
last time i saw him was on the 4th of july
he invited me and my sister to watch fireworks with him
the day before that my other friend ryan send me a message saying he knew someone who liked me
so when i got home after the fireworks i checked my messages to see if he had replied
and of course it was Mikey that liked me
so i told my sister and she told her our friend kelly
so than kelly was talking to mikey (when i wasnt there)
and told him 'their is this theory you like Kay' and he told her no...... sad
and she told me about it
then i asked my ryan who told me he liked me what the hell was going on
then he told me Mikey used to like me
......... cry

i wonder if he could still like me....  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:21 pm
This is of course, just fickle teenage emotions, he won't say to your sisters friend, if he really likes you or not, probably because he feels like a loser for liking someone he isn't sure likes him back.

You need to talk to him yourself about this, otherwise he will constantly change his mind and nothing will ever happen.  

Rellik San
Captain

xXxPansyxXx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:26 pm
but i have the major fear of rejection... just like anyone else.... and i havent seen him since i found out...

i talked to my sister about it and she thinks he still likes me but didnt admit it, just like you said.... but i have low self esteem, i dont think he liked me in the first place but my sister thought it was obvious...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:30 pm
We all have low self esteem, hell thats why most of us are hear in the emo guild. But life is about the risks, whats the worst that can happen; he says no. In that case, nothing is lost, you satill have a good friend and some other fish will swim by.

I'd tell you my method of getting courage... but that way is a weak way and your much too young for it.  

Rellik San
Captain

xXxPansyxXx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:32 pm
alright, well thanks, i just hope, if i talk to him and he does reject me, that things wont become awkward

awkward is an awkward word  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:36 pm
They shouldn't do, so long as you don't make it out to be some big 'I LOVE YOU!' thing, and your rational about it, it will all be cool.  

Rellik San
Captain

xXxPansyxXx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:42 pm
i wont say i love you, it's too cliche, i kinda of hate it in a way when people say that...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:44 pm
*Whistles*

Nope... not ever done that at all....

*Whistles*

*shrugs*
I'm just an old cheesy romantic at heart. mrgreen  

Rellik San
Captain

xXxPansyxXx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:52 pm
lol, well im a hopless romantic, but i guess if you say it at the right moment it can be cute, but id rather just not hear it...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:54 pm
How about "I love you as a dear friend to me."?

You had someone just say they love you...

O.O

*Gasp*

What will you do.  

Rellik San
Captain

xXxPansyxXx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:56 pm
my friends say they love me all the time, i just say 'me too'.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:46 am

you dont even have to tell him if you dont want to...
you could just tell some of your friends
especially friends who like to gossip
and he'd find out
it's really not as scary that way sweatdrop

psycho_sharpie

xXxPansyxXx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:30 pm
i could always talk to my friend ryan who is really good friends with mikey too, but then i would just feel like a pansy... and i am one..... this is the reason i changed my username recently... i changed it on the site that mikey made too... but he said he didnt like it, he said it was weird....whatever, i just think if i dont have the courage to talk for him i wouldnt be ready for this realtionship in the first place...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:05 pm
xXxPansyxXx
i could always talk to my friend ryan who is really good friends with mikey too, but then i would just feel like a pansy... and i am one..... this is the reason i changed my username recently... i changed it on the site that mikey made too... but he said he didnt like it, he said it was weird....whatever, i just think if i dont have the courage to talk for him i wouldnt be ready for this realtionship in the first place...
hmm lets see.boys are weird.they tell their friends who they like(or they tell no one) and basically its up to the girl to make tings between them more then friends.you can always have like a friend messanger.tis how my two best friends got together.  

bleeding unicorn

xXxPansyxXx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:51 pm
i was a messenger for to of my friends, one was ryan and the other was kelly....

and i feel bad about that too because kelly didnt like ryan any more but she didnt have the heart to break up with him, i wasnt goonna do it because ryan is one of my greatest friends... but htan she paid me to do it.. of course i was a stupid piece of crap and i took the money and did it for her.. but i didnt want to... i feel like cap for doing it... damn, i hate myself sometimes...  
Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff