Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailor Moon and her History

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is better?
Tuxedo mask
90%
 90%  [ 19 ]
Moonlight Knight
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 21

Tidus_forever10

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:22 pm
Ok so I am new. * Waves to the members and smiles* I love Tuxedo Mask considering his costume and the way he saves Sailor Moon alot. Any info on him would be helpful. My roomate silverstarwing is right next to me and just walked back to her room, is helping me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:59 am
Name Meaning-Protector of Earth
Birthday-August 3rd (Leo)
Blood Type-A
Favorite Color-Black and Red
Hobby-Reading and Jogging
Favorite Food-Chocolate
Favorite Subject-Physics
Least Favorite Subject-none
Weakness-Usagi's Crying and Needles
Special Talent-Being polite to ladies
Dream-A Doctor  

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Bunni Rena

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:25 am
mmmmm!!!! i love Mamo-chan! he is just what the doctor ordered!!! ::huggles:: i love him! and if this is going to be a tread dedicated to that sexy beast i will deff stay in here! : emotion_drool :  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:36 am
Polite to ladies... *snort* Right... so Usagi isn't a lady when she's 14?

Lessee ... info about Mamoru-kun/Kamen-sama... confused

Warning: This'll be biased, I only liked one saga of his appearance: Evil Endymion.

Mamoru was kidnapped/killed and ressurected by the Dark Kingdom, and turned against the Senshi. His roses turned black in the anime (he has no roses in the manga, rather he is psychic, with a ki blast to boot) and he wore sunglasses all the time on Earth. He still had a conscience though, he refused to use youma for his schemes, and saved Sailor Moon from one of Kunzite's youma, in the guise of being disgusted by Kunzite's use of innocents to create youma.

In the manga, Endymion rose after all four Shitennou fell to the senshi, and carries their soul stones, which later become his advisors because he has the power to summon their spirits through the stones.

In the anime, he died (the only way to save his soul) before Beryl, but in the manga, he was the ultimate warrior of the Dark Kingdom, and the final barrier to pass before fighting Metallia... which kicked a**, may I say.

Usagi replayed the end of the Moon Kingdom by running him through with her ginzuishou blade, and then killing herself. Instead of dying, however, the four stones of the Shitennou took the damage for Endymion, and Mamoru's musicbox locket took the damage for Usagi. They awoke after Metallia absorbed their bodies, and attacked her from the inside out. Though Mamoru had gone blind in his death, the light of the ginzuishou healed his eyes and he was able to assist Serenity-hime (hime=princess) as Endymion-oji-sama (oji-sama=prince).

Unfortunately, both in the anime and the manga, there isn't much else that Mamoru does. The R saga of the anime had his soul separate from his body because of his amnesia (both were inventions of the Toei animation company and do NOT exist/happen in the manga, Mamoru never suffered amnesia) and the Moonlight Knight protected Usagi, which confused the hll out of her, because Mamoru was right there next to her one of the times that the Knight showed up. So she thought it was Ail/Alan, because she is a total ditz and does not notice black hair and blue eyes sweatdrop

Anyway, after that brief stint of oddness, Mamoru sits back and throws the occasional rose, but until Stars Arc/Saga, there's nothing really further to tell about him.

Syndrama

Kimiski-Chan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:38 pm
~Alechsa~
Polite to ladies... *snort* Right... so Usagi isn't a lady when she's 14?

Lessee ... info about Mamoru-kun/Kamen-sama... confused

Warning: This'll be biased, I only liked one saga of his appearance: Evil Endymion.

Mamoru was kidnapped/killed and ressurected by the Dark Kingdom, and turned against the Senshi. His roses turned black in the anime (he has no roses in the manga, rather he is psychic, with a ki blast to boot) and he wore sunglasses all the time on Earth. He still had a conscience though, he refused to use youma for his schemes, and saved Sailor Moon from one of Kunzite's youma, in the guise of being disgusted by Kunzite's use of innocents to create youma.

In the manga, Endymion rose after all four Shitennou fell to the senshi, and carries their soul stones, which later become his advisors because he has the power to summon their spirits through the stones.

In the anime, he died (the only way to save his soul) before Beryl, but in the manga, he was the ultimate warrior of the Dark Kingdom, and the final barrier to pass before fighting Metallia... which kicked a**, may I say.

Usagi replayed the end of the Moon Kingdom by running him through with her ginzuishou blade, and then killing herself. Instead of dying, however, the four stones of the Shitennou took the damage for Endymion, and Mamoru's musicbox locket took the damage for Usagi. They awoke after Metallia absorbed their bodies, and attacked her from the inside out. Though Mamoru had gone blind in his death, the light of the ginzuishou healed his eyes and he was able to assist Serenity-hime (hime=princess) as Endymion-oji-sama (oji-sama=prince).

Unfortunately, both in the anime and the manga, there isn't much else that Mamoru does. The R saga of the anime had his soul separate from his body because of his amnesia (both were inventions of the Toei animation company and do NOT exist/happen in the manga, Mamoru never suffered amnesia) and the Moonlight Knight protected Usagi, which confused the hll out of her, because Mamoru was right there next to her one of the times that the Knight showed up. So she thought it was Ail/Alan, because she is a total ditz and does not notice black hair and blue eyes sweatdrop

Anyway, after that brief stint of oddness, Mamoru sits back and throws the occasional rose, but until Stars Arc/Saga, there's nothing really further to tell about him.

You know, you are really annoying.....
Stop acting like a stuck up snob and rubbing what other people say off about Sailor Moon and what they think.
You do it to me and I see you do it to others too.
You act like those stupid people I hate at school where whatever they say is right and what others say is wrong.
So at least from now on when I post, leave me the hell alone and write your own theory without ragging mine.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:26 pm
WHOA! Drama.... Everyones entitled to an opinion... if ya don't like 'um I just wouldn't read their post's, easy as that.... Don't be mad, get glad! biggrin

But I'm not on anyones side - heart Lover not a Fighter heart

User_8572

Kimiski-Chan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:13 pm
Kawaki
WHOA! Drama.... Everyones entitled to an opinion... if ya don't like 'um I just wouldn't read their post's, easy as that.... Don't be mad, get glad! biggrin

But I'm not on anyones side - heart Lover not a Fighter heart

Lol. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:47 pm
There are many sites that have tons of info on Mamoru-sama.

One of my favorites is Chiba (Just A Token Male)

it has pretty much everything from disecting his personality traits to links of other Mamoru-sites with good information and a few on just Usagi too.

http://www.sensorial.org/chiba/defensemanga.php

^ Manga version

V Anime (if you don't mind the sarcasm. >> She was ripping one of the silly hate mail that was mostly not accurate about how it went down.)

http://www.sensorial.org/chiba/misc.php  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash