Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply MMBN Help/Question/Strategies etc.
Why are the Cybeasts so weak? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:11 am
I beat Falzar today. It was actually pretty pathetic. Of course I lost the first couple of times, but the third try was the charm. Once you figure out the attack patterns, it's fairly simple to beat any boss, but Falzar made it too easy. First off, Beast Out, then, just keep blasting him with the FalzarBuster. Once I realized that the FireBirds could be destroyed in one hit, all I had to do was sit in the middle of the front column. I moved only for the Whirlwind attack, and that was just to move to the top row, then back to the center. I stopped shooting a focused on dodging during the Feather Barrage, then resumed shooting from front and center as soon as it was done. They should have given him more HP and/or better attacks.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:05 pm
Did you fight Faltzer SP? 4000 hp plus you can die in 2 hits. domokun  

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:09 pm
No, I haven't gotten to that yet. I've beaten Bass, and I've beaten ProtoMan FZ, but I haven't gotten all of the Standard Chips yet, so I can't open that door in the Graveyard. From what I've heard, he only gains one new attack, so it's really just a matter of figuring out how to dodge it. That's how you beat any opponent. Once you have there behaviorial patterns, most of them are fairly easy to beat. (The exceptions are things like Bass. No matter how well you know him, he always gets you 'cause he's just too fast.)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:20 pm
Oh please, the bosses are only hard when you try to win with only buster. xD  

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:39 pm
And that is really all I used. Yes, it is the FalzarBuster, but that's still only as strong as the MegaBuster, even if it is faster.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:11 pm
Did I meantion, my buster only does 1 damage 'cause my folder is made for PAs. >_>  

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:30 am
Ah, well, that would make it a little tougher. But also consider that what I did was to immediately enter BeastOut and never load any chips after the first set. One turn, that's it.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:34 pm
Okay, Gregar was little tougher. But I beat him the second time, mainly because I quickly realized that the best offense was a good defense and added a LifeAura and installed a FastBarrier. SlashCross made quick work of him. I found that I was able to figure out his attack patterns rather quickly. And BeastOut would not have worked at all: the Gregar Buster only fires in a straight line, not covering the entire column like Falzar, and Gregar moves around to quickly and too often for that to be truly effective.  

Silenfoot

Aya Azure

Distinct Hunter

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:50 am
Silenfoot
Okay, Gregar was little tougher. But I beat him the second time, mainly because I quickly realized that the best offense was a good defense and added a LifeAura and installed a FastBarrier. SlashCross made quick work of him. I found that I was able to figure out his attack patterns rather quickly. And BeastOut would not have worked at all: the Gregar Buster only fires in a straight line, not covering the entire column like Falzar, and Gregar moves around to quickly and too often for that to be truly effective.

great minds think alike..that's how I beat him as well...but think about it compared to the GOSPLE one that you fought in MMBN 2 he is much tougher...okay okay so the MMBN 2 one was a warm up for facing Gregar but the attacks were much more potent this time in MMBN 6.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:42 am
Aya Azure
Silenfoot

great minds think alike..that's how I beat him as well...but think about it compared to the GOSPLE one that you fought in MMBN 2 he is much tougher...okay okay so the MMBN 2 one was a warm up for facing Gregar but the attacks were much more potent this time in MMBN 6.

Which makes sense. I think that is you were to take a fully powered up (all HP mems and Power-ups) MegaMan from BN2 and pit him against a fully powered up (all HP mems and Crosses) MegaMan from BN6, the BN6 MegaMan would win very quickly. Besides that, Gregar is a Cybeast, which is supposed to be THE most powerful entity in the entire history of the Net, so powerful that even Bass would be hard pressed to delete it. If you consider that, then yes, of course Gregar is stronger than Gospel.  

Silenfoot

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:10 pm
Well, lets review that a little. MegaMan has the power of the Cybeasts at his disposal. No matter how strong the Cybeasts are, Bass still got his hand on their power. I mean, you have to fight your own self with the Cybeast power, and then you have to fight him right after with the power of the other Cybeast.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:51 am
Nova Wave Assassin
Well, lets review that a little. MegaMan has the power of the Cybeasts at his disposal. No matter how strong the Cybeasts are, Bass still got his hand on their power. I mean, you have to fight your own self with the Cybeast power, and then you have to fight him right after with the power of the other Cybeast.

Well it wouldn't be so hard if the Health you had when finishing Beast-MegaMan was linked to the second match. Sure, Bass gets stronger absorbing the beast but remember that Beast-MegaMan is about powerful as MegaMan DS/Dark Mega. The darkside wasn't impressive and the same with the Beastversion so all comes down to Bass being faster then your reflexes. ninja  

Fiyun

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:23 pm
Athal
Nova Wave Assassin

Well it wouldn't be so hard if the Health you had when finishing Beast-MegaMan was linked to the second match. Sure, Bass gets stronger absorbing the beast but remember that Beast-MegaMan is about powerful as MegaMan DS/Dark Mega. The darkside wasn't impressive and the same with the Beastversion so all comes down to Bass being faster then your reflexes. ninja

I guess this whole Bass-gets-a-Cybeast thing is part of the after game extras? Because he doesn't have one when you first fight him, and I found that Bass battle to be easier than in the other games. He's still difficult, but not so difficult that you can't beat him on the first try.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:16 pm
He actually sorta gets the power of both Cybeasts. He first makes you fight the F-Beast or G-Beast(I'm assuming you know what those letters stand for), which is of course, yourself depending on the version. Then, like I said, right after (no saving after fighting yourself), you fight BassBX who has over 3000 hp and the power of the other Cybeast. He's tough, but I use him as training. >_>;  

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:58 pm
Nova Wave Assassin
He actually sorta gets the power of both Cybeasts. He first makes you fight the F-Beast or G-Beast(I'm assuming you know what those letters stand for), which is of course, yourself depending on the version. Then, like I said, right after (no saving after fighting yourself), you fight BassBX who has over 3000 hp and the power of the other Cybeast. He's tough, but I use him as training. >_>;

*blink blink*...  
MMBN Help/Question/Strategies etc.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces