Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 998 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:20 am
Ame's room is located on the ninth floor of the girls dormitory, and is in fact next to last. She dislikes being so high up, but is happy that she has a room of her very own.

Before you walk into the room, you see the door. Ame decided to paint it blue, like the sea. She wasn't sure if this was allowed, but so far hasn't been told to change it. Her name is written slopply against the blue door with silver ink, as if a child had gotten ahold of a crayon and had there way with them. The letters are huge, the A nearly taking up the whole side of the door. How did she reach so high to write it? Was it a ladder, or something else? We'll never know.

Opening the door, you step foot on warm plus carpet. It is the softest, bluest carpet you will ever feel. Some people says the way it rolls reminds them of the ocean. That was the effect Ame was going for. It is so thick in some places, that her feet are buried beneth it..

On the walls is painted a vast mural of the ocean. The mural is childlike in its complexity, but bright and vibrant. You can see many fish swimming together, reefs, even some dolphins, though they somewhat resemble grey sausages. Ame is extremely proud of her work.

Her desk is located right next to her door. This is a bad arrangement, considering she has nearly been hit a few dozen times. The desk is small, and a fully grown person would not be able to fit in the tiny wooden chair. There is a lamp on the desk, as well as many organizers. Unfortunately, Ame does not use these things and her items are usually just thrown about. She takes good care to make sure the area around Sushi, her small purple fish (yes she named him sushi) is clean though.

Her bed is located on the far left corner of the room, and is of course a water bed. The headboard and footboard are made from deep mahogony wood, and they both have carvings of mermaids and other mythological sea creatures. Her sheets are also blue, with the same creatures playing on them. The mermaid's almost seem alive, as do the water sprites and sirens.

Next to her bed is a night stand, made from the same wood as the bed. Located on the nightstand is a small lamp, and a book. Ame always has a book by her bedside at night to read.

Ame's chest of drawers, and one shelf are located on the opposite wall. They are made of mahogony as well. The chest of drawers contains six drawers, each used for a specific purpose. Although, her clothing is usually thrown about in it, and usually becomes wrinkled.

The shelf contains five areas, where Ame shoves her things. She has many books and art supplies, including about a thousand markers in every color imaginable. Usually these markers somehow manage to end up on the floor. A few times with the lids open, luckily the carpet is thick so no one notices the stains.

On the back wall, is a bay window that includes a bench seat. The bench is covered in light blue fabric. Ame likes to draw back her curtains, long flowing ones that resemble running water, so she can look outside. She especially likes it when it is raining. When this happens she'll open the window to lean out her head so she is able to feel the rain closely.

A lot of the personal dorm rooms have kitchenettes. Since Ame cannot cook she opted not to include one. Instead she decided to have them close off the area, (which is located in the far right corner next to the bathroom door) and add it to the bathroom. Some say Ame's bathroom is one of the best in the dorm. It is larger than most others, due to her using her kitchenette area in it. The tile is the color of shells, and not slippery at all. She has a shower area, and a large jacuzzi like tube. Also the toilet is on the far side of the room, closed off so no germs can get on anything. Her sink is down low, so she is able to reach it. Everything in the room is made of white porcelean, with golden looking handles and knobs and such. The walls, of course are blue.

So that is how Ame's room looks. But, what about the feel of the room? Most say Ame's room is very soothing due to all the blue. Of course, it would be more soothing if it weren't so messy. Ninty percent of the time you can see heaps of dirty clothes, old papers, and various odds and ends thrown across the floor. Its as if a tornado somehow decided to manifest only in her bedroom. Ame says it is clean though, and that she likes it that way. She usually cleans up once a month due to stress and boredom.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:21 am
Lancaster had seperated from the girls for a while. He had to freashen up. He could feel the stench of last nights battle and it was not the way of a gentleman to wear the same clothing twice in one day.

When he returned he was dressed nice once again, this time a black shirt and some kakies looking semi formal, like always, his hair was nice and neat, every strand in place. "Sorry for dissapearing ladies, I just had to freashen up a bit." He smiled, bowing his head to the girls.  

PrincessRyoko

Cataclypsa

Hilarious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:16 am
Cat nodded. He looked nice in black. Actually, she hadn't noticed he had slipped away, but being a gentleman as he was, she assumed that it would be expected of him.

She looked at Ame's room, and noticing the pile of dirty clothes, she smiled. She chuckled a bit. She looked at the walls. Indeed it was a pretty room. One of the colors Cat absolutely loved was blue, espicially navy blue.

Cat then noticed the bathroom. It was huge. She then realized that Ame did not have a kitchen though. Cat thought it adorable thinking of Ame cooking though.

She looked out the window. It was a very nice view, but a tiny bit too high for Cat's liking. "You have such a pretty room Ame!" Cat exclaimed to Ame.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:54 pm
Im bored >_> If you have any good RPs tell me about them

Tsuki looked around the room, she jumped on a small wooden chair and onto a small desk. She lookeda t the purple fish on it. She scratched slightly at it, from the outside, causing it to retreat backward. She hadn't seen fishes in a long time so it was intresting how they acted, atleast to her it was. She just watched, it would seem as if her emerald eye were huge in the water or from the other size due to what the water did. She just lookeda t the fish, as she went to the other side, the fish almost as if a magnet, repelled from her instantly.

Stilll bored!

xSweetxAngelx

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:32 pm
Ame walked past the others, treading through a thick pile of discarded clothing thrown across the floor in a haphazardly manner. She began picking through them, throwing them into two piles upon the floor. She did this for several moments, her tongue sticking out slightly as if she were in deep thought.

Finally, she made her way towards her closet, and peeked her head in. In it hung several dresses of different sizes and colors, though half had some shade of blue in them. Ame loved dresses, it was her favorite thing to wear. Her hands fell on a cotton lolita style dress made from light blue lace. She stared at it for several moments, then decided that it was too fancy. Instead she chose a cotton sundress that was a light yellow shade. She quickly changed, the dress was cute and went to her knees and flaired out. She also had a straw hat, the yellow ribbon on it matched the dress perfectly.

"I'm ready to go if you guys are"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:37 pm
Lancaster smiled and picked Tsuki up, smiling at her in his oh so Lancaster way. He tapped her nose and smiled to her. "Now now my little Moon Princess. You shouldn't scare the fish like that, you'll scar the poor creature for life." He said looking at the fish who slowly swam closer to the sight of his face. Looks like he could charm more than people.

He looked around the room, offering Tsuki his shoulder. His eyes wandered from one area to the next. How cute, it fit the girl perfectly. "Don't you think you should clean up a little before we leave, little Nymph we don't mind the wait." He smiled down to her then taking a glance at the view of her window, the smile on his face growing just a bit.  

PrincessRyoko

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:10 pm
Ame gazed at the floor, the pile of clothing had seemed to grow in size although it really hadn't. She stared at it for several minutes, her blue eyes drowning in the ocean of fabric.

"I-er..." she began, looking from Lancaster to the floor. "Its really not so bad.... She trailed off. "Ok fine!" She cried, stalking to the pile. She began to pull up clothing rather forcefully. She folded them rather sloppily, and stuffed them into the closet.

She gazed around the room yet again, it had seemed to have grown two sizes. She was rather happy now, and blushed furiously from the way she acted. She proceeded to occupy herself, hoping that Lancaster would forget the little tantrum she had just thrown. She quickly made her way to her fish, the purple beta she called Sushi and sprinkled some food into his bowl. "There you go Sushi". She gazed, letting her finger swim lazily above the water for a minute. She began to tidy up her desk, piling the loose papers into a rather structured stack and putting all her pens and pencils back into their respective cases. She began to pick at some of the crayon stains. She could clean that up later, her cleaner was..somewhere.

"Do you guys want to go to the picnic?" She asked, after she was through. "I heard it was really nice and all"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:09 pm

Tsuki nodded, as she grinned, jumping on Lancaster's shoulder. it seemed like a pirate and parrot relatinoship in a way. She looked at Ame,
"Picnic, eh? I ike picnics they always have bread!"
she said with exclamation as she smiled. She just simply waited for Cat's response. She didn't even know a picnic was taking pace today.

Stilll bored!

xSweetxAngelx

Cataclypsa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:36 pm
"A picnic? Oh how delightful!" Cat said as she smiled. "It would be the perfect thing to do. Thought Had I known, I wouldn't have given such a big breakfast." se said as se cuckled nervously.

She looked at the fish called sushi and chuckled. "Lancaster, if the fish's name is a food for its kind, then I think it is already scarredfor life." she then turned to Ame and smied. "Forgive me. I don't mean to make you mad by my comment." she said

She looked at Lancaster. "Then would you like to go to this picnic?" Cat asked curiously, her violet eyes sparkling.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:00 pm
Ame continued to trail her finger through Sushi's bowl. She was feeling a bit irritated. First by Lancaster's suggestion. It was her room. She had every mind to go back into the closet and through all the clothes back onto the floor. It would show him. How dare he tell her what to do? She wasn't stupid. And Cat, she was mad at her too. She was acting as if the name Ame picked out meant something bad.

She crossed the room, fuming with every step. She was angry and annoyed and hurt. They were still acting like she was a little kid. This was her room after all. And the fish was her fish.

"I don't even know what sushi is!" She spat out, beginning to toss her clothes back onto the floor in a more elaborate pile than before. She wasn't settled until every single piece of clothing she owed was on the floor, wrinkled and mismatched. The pile was nearly as tall as Ame, and she grinned at it with grim satisfaction.  

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

PrincessRyoko

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:25 pm
Lancaster smiled and put his hands in his pocket. "Oh but I think Sushi is an adorable name for him. It'll remind him what he didn't become." He laughed to himself looking to Ame who seemed to be having one of her princess pout moments. He dropped himself down to her level and watched her take out her clothing. "Well, perhaps I'll have to treat you ladies to sushi."

He looked at the girls then back to Ame with a small sigh. "Something wrong my lovely water flower?" He asked his eyes bright and caring like always. "Do you not want to goto the picnic anymore my lovely?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:36 pm
Ame looked at Lancaster, who had kneeled infront of her. His blue eyes gazed intently at her, and his long blonde hair fell into his eyes. She tried to look away, but his eyes were like a magnet and she was drawn to them.

"Of course I want to go to the picnic!" she cried out, glaring. She attempted to make herself look scary, but the result was only that she looked like an angry little child who had just been denied candy. "I was the one who suggested it!"

Her eyes were swimming with tears now. She was feeling rather foolish, and Lancaster kept looking at her as if she needed to be punished. She wasn't sure why. She hadn't mean to throw the tantrum. But it really was her room. She could have it anyway she wanted.

((OOC:Forgive any grammatical mistakes I'm tired sweatdrop ))  

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

xSweetxAngelx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:16 pm

Tsuki simpyl sat upon Lancaster's shoulder, as she sweatdropped at what was happening. She just hoped she could get to her dorm by nightfall. She just sat there, as she waited to go to the picnic, she didn't want to get into this fight.

"It seems like there is always something to complain about.."
she thought to herself, smiling to herself, as she leaned against the side of Lancaster's head. She hummed to herself, as she hoped this small argument would end.

Stilll bored!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:51 pm
Cat was sad now. She honestly did not mean to make Ame mad.

She walked past Lancaster and kneeled down and hugged Ame. "I am sorry Ame. I didn't not mean to make you feel angry or unequeal to us. It is just that...sushi is a type of food made from raw fish. I found it rather humurous. But it is an adorable name for a fish." she said as she hugged tighter.

"How you want to keep your room is up to you. You're an equal to us...I didn't mean to belittle you again." Cat pulled her head away to look at Ame. "It's just that...sometimes I forget that you want to be treated equally; that you are an adult in a child's body. And even though you have the mind of an adult, you are just adorable." Cat said as she hugged Ame again. "Please do not take this the wrong way, but I just think of you as my little sister." she said.

She let go of Ame and stood back up. "I never really had a family. I consider you all as part of my new family. So shall we make up and leave happily?" she asked witha naive look to her face again.  

Cataclypsa

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:52 pm
Ame sighed, blinking her eyes slightly to brush away a few of the stray tears that still lingered. She hated tantrums. Very rarely did she throw them, but when she did she pouted as if she were a little child. The thing that Cat had said unnerved her. She wasn't an adult...

"Its not that I am an adult..." she began slowly. "Its..its confusing. Its like, I was a little kid one day and I grew up entirely within a few hours. My mind, sometimes I feel like I have split personalities. Theres the side of me thats a child, who wants to be play and laugh and carry on and have fun. But theres the adult side of me, who wants to be treated equal and be loved. Its so confusing, even for me. I don't know why its happening..."

She smiled feebly, feeling slightly better for getting that off her chest. She grew solemn for a few moments, and bowed her head. She rehearsed what she was going to say in her mind before she spoke. First, she gazed at Cat. "I'm sorry I got mad, I thought you were making fun of me. I didn't know what the word sushi meant." She then turned towards Lancaster. "And I'm sorry I got mad at you, I know you were just trying to help me clean up my room a bit. I know its messy, and I'm a bit unorganized. It just felt as if you were treating me like a little girl who was bad and couldn't go out until her room was cleaned. A-and I don't want you to treat me like that. I want to be your friend. Ok?"

She crossed the room, beginning to pick up each article of clothing and putting it back onto the hangers. She ran her fingers across a mink fur cap, which was dyed a light blue. "Kenjiro got this for me one year. I'm not sure why he agreed to buy it", she paused and laughed slightly although it sounded as if she were surprising a cry. "We lived on the beach, so it was always warm. There was no need for a fur cap, and I'm sure it was very expensive." She ran her fingers across the soft fur and murmered to herself for several moments before putting it back into its rightful spot.

"I guess I was like a doll to Kenjiro", she continued to talk to the others. She needed something to occupy her mind while she cleaned up. "He was an artist of sorts. He played guitar, painted. Basically he did anything to scrap by. A lady down the street, she used to make me these elaborate costumes," she held up one to show them. It was a black dress, with a lace petticoat. The skirt was full, with many elaborate stichings upon it. The bodace was tight and the sleeves were short and poofy. "I would wear them and he would paint me, and then people would by the paintings."

After she was done picking up her clothing, she begin to straighten out the rest of the room. There was a huge marker strain on the floor, in a very peculiar shape. It was almost as if the colors (red, blue,green and purple) hadf formed into the shape of a butterfly. Ame stared at it for several moments, before turning to the bathroom and grabbing to cleaner. She sprayed the floor and began to scrub the stain. After she was through, she stood up and whipped herself off.

"Ok now we can go to the picnic!"  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces