Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
CLOSED

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimiski-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:44 pm
I removed this.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:29 am
oh thank u. I have this in Japanese on my computer, i've been looking for this heart super happy thank you!  

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:01 am
it's not Usagi Kou

it's Kousagi  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:13 am
Major number 1 proof that Parallel Moon is an alternate universe:

Chibi Usa gives a damn about studies and thinks eating a lot of goodies is a waste of time. She's supposed to be a Chibi-Usagi, after all.

And what's up with Hotaru's glasses? sweatdrop More proof it's not the original universe: Hotaru normally idolizes Michiru and Haruka, not Ami...

And yeah, her name is Tsukino Kousagi. Supposedly translated to second rabbit, but I'm not finding that translation anywhere to be true aside from on fansites (not coming up on translation programs or in encyclopedias).

EDIT:

Usagi gets a hold of the holy grail and transforms into Super Sailor Moon, A more powerful version of SailorMoon. Saturn awakens and Sailor Moon is the only one who can stop the world from ending. She does so and winds up with a new reborn baby Hotaru in her arms.

No mention of Pharoah 90, Mistress 09, or the fact that Usagi wasn't stopping Saturn, she was helping Saturn so Saturn wouldn't be killed. sweatdrop  

Syndrama

Kimiski-Chan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:22 pm
Luamervara
it's not Usagi Kou

it's Kousagi

Same thing, sue meh.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:24 pm
~Alechsa~
Major number 1 proof that Parallel Moon is an alternate universe:

Chibi Usa gives a damn about studies and thinks eating a lot of goodies is a waste of time. She's supposed to be a Chibi-Usagi, after all.

And what's up with Hotaru's glasses? sweatdrop More proof it's not the original universe: Hotaru normally idolizes Michiru and Haruka, not Ami...

And yeah, her name is Tsukino Kousagi. Supposedly translated to second rabbit, but I'm not finding that translation anywhere to be true aside from on fansites (not coming up on translation programs or in encyclopedias).

EDIT:

Usagi gets a hold of the holy grail and transforms into Super Sailor Moon, A more powerful version of SailorMoon. Saturn awakens and Sailor Moon is the only one who can stop the world from ending. She does so and winds up with a new reborn baby Hotaru in her arms.

No mention of Pharoah 90, Mistress 09, or the fact that Usagi wasn't stopping Saturn, she was helping Saturn so Saturn wouldn't be killed. sweatdrop

Okay... where did this all come from?
No one said it wasnt not real?  

Kimiski-Chan

Kimiski-Chan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:25 pm
kawaiibunny3
oh thank u. I have this in Japanese on my computer, i've been looking for this heart super happy thank you!

You're welcome.
At least one person here has manners and is thankfull for s**t.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:18 pm
Kimiski-Chan
Luamervara
it's not Usagi Kou

it's Kousagi

Same thing, sue meh.

No it's not O.o Kou Usagi =/=Kousagi Tsukino

My first part of my post was a notation pointing out all the ways that Parallel moon is different from BSSM, just in case anyone didn't outright believe that they were AUs of each other.

And if you have a problem with people disputing your theories, don't post them in public rolleyes It's a discussion guild, we talk about each other's theories and how it can/can't be true. If you don't want to accept that others have theories and take critiscism on your own, stop participating in theory threads.  

Syndrama

Kimiski-Chan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:11 pm
~Alechsa~
Kimiski-Chan
Luamervara
it's not Usagi Kou

it's Kousagi

Same thing, sue meh.

No it's not O.o Kou Usagi =/=Kousagi Tsukino

My first part of my post was a notation pointing out all the ways that Parallel moon is different from BSSM, just in case anyone didn't outright believe that they were AUs of each other.

And if you have a problem with people disputing your theories, don't post them in public rolleyes It's a discussion guild, we talk about each other's theories and how it can/can't be true. If you don't want to accept that others have theories and take critiscism on your own, stop participating in theory threads.

You bash them even not in theory threads.
Acting like you know everything.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:30 pm
Enough with the name calling, please. Let us all act civilized.  

lightsenshi

Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff