Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Old Thread Bin <The Recycling Bin>
Byako Inquirer 2nd Issue Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:36 am
BYAKO INQUIRER

Byako News

By: Nia Hanae

Kethean is coming back on the 11th of August and Jasae gave him permission to make a clan.
When pressed for comments, Jasae was quoted saying, “It will be a riot! Oh, and Clan Kanareshii won't be boring.”
Information gleamed from Kethean’s past reveals that he, Kenton, and Jasae have had a long standing rivalry that has involved countless disputes. Kethean is known for leading an army of bums in many RPs. Another quote gleamed from months back from the lips of Kethean stated, “We will get revenge upon those evil rich siders!” Will this affect the shape of Kethean’s clan?
Only time will tell…

Anime News

By: Xemnas

Naruto is known as one of the rising animes that has reached America from Japan. Its popularity has definitely risen among the many viewers and readers. Naruto is a ninja based show with lots of “jutsus” and so on that captivated the viewer‘s attention. Through my research, however, I have found a new series that has hit the Naruto field.

Having heard from a Japanese correspondent, there is going to be a Naruto Shonen-ai DVD released in Japan. The setting is still in the Naruto Universe, but, according to sources, it isn't part of the original series. It's sort of a parallel universe thing, so this means a Naruto and Sasuke based relationship will be shown.

This news has already made many yaoi fan girls very excited as well as myself, if I might add. I'm sad to say, I could not find a release date for North America, but do not fret! Friends who are going to Japan say they are going to get this new series and post it on youtube.com for all viewers to see ahead of time! ^-^

We are still not sure when this will happen, but a Naruto BL is being released and I will keep you all updated.

Byako Origins

By: Destar Onesevive

Through a little bit of luck and a lot of investigative work, the true origins of Byako may have been discovered. After talking to my sources, it appears that Byako City didn't just appear out of nowhere, but instead was built steadily upon a war --The Plushie War-- some many, many years ago. There have been signs of these wars found all over Byako such as the White Plush River, and the Valley of Fluffy Death.
"It...it just was so...fluffy..." said Rick Tast, a god of the Valley of Fluffy Death. "Once that shield went up around the Byakko Project shop... it just expanded from there..."
This insightful tip lead me to delve deeper into the hidden past of Byako, looking for names, dates, whatever I could find.
The only thing set in stone (no pun intended) was a face imprint and some green hair fibers found outside of a musky old building that had BYAKKO PROJECT faded on its side.
I can only assume that this building is where the City of Byako started, but only those that were there know how it all happened... Time to find them...

CLAN Interviews User Image

By: Loren Nole

Loren Nole: Hello, my name is Loren Nole. First, What is your name and the name of your clan?
Lutia Sou Fury: My name is Lutia Sou Fury, the current leader of the Jarian Clan.
LN: What is the purpose of your clan? What do you think attracts people to your clan?
LSF: Our goal is to have control over the weaponry of the city and rise to a position where threats from other clans wouldn’t affect us.
And to answer your second question, I believe it is because we allow access to our near infinite store of weaponry and our firm hold on individualism.
LN: So...You’re almost like the mob?
LSF: *laughs* We don’t attempt the running of the city, we leave that too more foolish clans.
We just make sure that nothing too destructive ends up on the market and try to keep the other clans from getting too uppity.
LN: But by controlling the weapon flow, you control the city, no?
LSF: Now that’s just silly!
Many of our weapons serve only a collector's purpose like this do-dad.
*Holds up a spinning pendulum*
You suspect nothing...you suspect nothing...you will turn the questions away from Jarian's goals...and have total trust in Jarian...
*Puts away pendulum*
Next question please.
LN: Is...Is it true you are dating your second in command?
LSF: *smiles* That you will just have to ask her about yourself.
LN: But she's currently in a coma, no?
LSF: I...would prefer we changed the subject.
LN: Is something-wrong miss?
LSF: It is a private matter...please go on.
LN: Okay...tell me about the members of your clan.
LSF: Well, the second in command you mentioned, Lori...is a mage of unsurpassable power who keeps the Jarian clan going.
LN: The others?
LSF: Well there's Neo. He’s a bit of a mystery who despite his pacifistic nature is a nice guy who has great talent in inventions.
Justice is a kitling who's a bit more than he seems and manages to hold his own in a fight.
And has some sizable talent with mechanical engineering.
Razriel is a powerful seraphim with a bit of a reputation.
He is a very good fighter who can hold his own in battle against many foes.
Viva is a warrior who had asked to join us and was proven worthy...I had sent him out to maintain Jarian interests and haven’t heard from him since...
And of course our newest member Loryn, a powerful sword fighter who appears to have much training.
If her entry test was any indication, then she should prove to be a more than capable member of the Jarian cause is.
LN: Are there any rivals or enemies currently to your clan?
LSF: Well, I would like to have said ISA and Data Towers, but by coincidence the former was recently eliminated and the latter lost its leader, causing the clan to cease competition with us.
LN: What about people not associated with a clan...?
LSF: Well, personally the only person I consider a rival is Desta, but in a professional way. She’s a skilled sword fighter who like-wise controls her clan in an efficient manner.
LN: Okay...who are you allied with?
LSF: No one presently.
We were briefly allied with Tryvan, but that fell through when they closed.
LN: Speaking of the Tryvan...how did your clan fare under the attack?
LSF: That is confidential information the clan is unable to disclose.
LN: Does Lori's collapse have anything to do with the attack?
LSF: How did you get that information?
LN: We just recently talked about her coma...I do believe it occurred shortly after her return on a secret mission.
LSF: I never mentioned it. *hand moves under chair*
LN: I have my sources.
LSF: That is confidential information that I will not discuss at this time.
LN: Please, miss...for the readers.
LSF: All i will say is that we took no casualties in the attack and we will continue business as usual.
LN: ...All right.
LSF: Are there any more questions or is this interview over?
LN: Hmm...I believe this interview is over for now.
LSF: *stands up* I hope your readers found it satisfactory.
LN: Thank you so much.
LSF: It was my pleasure *bows forward and disappears in a sudden shadow*

BYAKO INSIDER!
(Formally THE INSIDER!)

By: Ian Kayle

Yes, my loyal readers, we got a name change, but please do not feel threatened. This will still be your one stop shop for all the rumors in Byako. Of course, please send any rumors you hear to our oppressive Chief Editor (he is still trying to remove this segment. I WILL NOT LET BYAKO’S RUMORS GO UNPUBLISHED!). He’ll give them to me.
But this week, we have an exclusive from the Dark Arts High. Yes, the very active and explosive place. The headmaster, Kren, a Darkling, has died. Yes, you heard it here first. Reportedly Kren was poisoned by another Darkling claiming to be his sister, Kaylin, though she most likely is not his sister. The school may be shut down within the next few weeks. I am sorry for bringing such somber news to my loyal readers, but I feel it must be done.

ADVERTISEMENTS!

ABANDONED HOSPITAL

The abandoned hospital will be re-opening soon. The owners would like healers and physics to apply as soon as possible. Also, anyone who wishes to help is greatly appreaciated.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:13 pm
Yay second issue!  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:39 am
sweatdrop now if only someone else wouild post here...i mean just say hi how ya doing...or nice paper...or YOU SUCK! would be nice...*wanders off depressed*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:39 am
Hi how ya doin'? Nice Paper xp  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:42 am
i said other people...>< Not you...>< >< ><  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:42 pm
Hey, I work on the paper, of course it kicks a**. ^.^v  

Kikuka

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:50 pm
you haven;t done anything yet...see if you have any reporters under you.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:57 pm
I'm still wondering if Jasae recommended that comic... sweatdrop  

Kenton Alkemi

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:33 pm
Yes...yes he did  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:25 pm
It figures... sweatdrop Well, feel free to use any other comics if you want.  

Kenton Alkemi

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:00 am
Let me guess the Comic is by Kenton Its so Kawaii ^^ nice paper too!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:43 pm
that first article was done masterfully
that journalist should be comended for her hard work  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:25 pm
Personally, I'm intrested in the Byako origins.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:05 pm
Well I will personally say this... I will poke Destar till hefinds everything out about the byako Origins... and maybe right a book out of it ninja evil  

deathstar175

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:28 pm
Sou Jara
that first article was done masterfully
that journalist should be comended for her hard work
...that was...>< whatever.  
Old Thread Bin <The Recycling Bin>

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash