Reply 21+
What is a Grunny Anyway?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dafthank

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:08 am
Alright, I'll admit, I'm not really big on the Gaia lingo, so I need some help on this one.

I've been looking for what a "Grunny" is. I saw the plush thing, and a couple of items based off the Grunnies, but I haven't seen anyone on Gaia with one and I can't read the comic archives to find out more. Can anybody help me out on this? Is it just a green rabbit with fangs?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:19 am
yep
also it was part of some halloween thing where you could become a zombie and have one on your head  

Raien3

lunashock

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:53 pm
http://gaiaonline.pbwiki.com/Grunny

Yup pretty much a mutated green bunny. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:25 pm
Is it possible to get a grunny as an item though? I've never seen anyone with one as of yet, but if they're that popular, then they should be an item, right? They have a ton of grunny related stuff in the marketplace, but none of the actual animals to keep as pets like the kiki, coco, moochi, etc...  

Dafthank

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:28 am
I've never seen anyone with one, I don't think they have made one yet, I hope they do though!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:51 am
I love to have a grunny hat, or something... I have slippers, but thats all...  

dakotarayne
Vice Captain

Seeress

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:11 pm
I think grunnies were a part of last year's Halloween event as well as the one before that, where you could turn into a zombie and bite other Gaians (or so I heard... I was out of town for that one, so I missed it). I think they were the experimental zombie bunnies, before the experiment ran loose.

There are no grunny items, except for the slippers and the shirt. I'd be all up for a grunny hat (or rather, a grunny that sits on your head, like the Kikis and Cocos), though, since they look so cute on the advanced zombie avatars.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:43 pm
They've announced that there will be a grunny plushy.

Not a rumor. XD

Probably will happen around Halloween.  

[ Mercutio ]

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:59 am
Ooh! How exciting! That's not too far away...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:11 pm
I think the grunny is my favorite character on gaia... I dont know why. I wish I had gone to get the grunny last halloween, but I only made it to first or second stage zombie before I had to go to bed.  

dakotarayne
Vice Captain

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:11 pm
But now that they're releasing a grunny plushie, it won't matter! Plus, this one will be removeable!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:54 pm
On the real world shop you can buy a grunny, along with Kiki and Coco.  

wing1933

4,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Seeress

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:54 pm
I hope they do the zombies again, too, since I really like the zombie skins. Okay, the bumpy head one is a little weird, but that's easily covered by a hat. lol Only, I hope they come up with some method that doesn't require lag-inducing posting or refreshing the page. I wasn't able to get any farther than collecting the grunny stuff last year, because the lag was so bad that I wasn't physically able to post more.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:06 pm
i know for sure they have granny slippers, shirts, and thats it i think  

omen210

Snowfriend Architect

21+

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out