Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Emonessness-ness Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxPansyxXx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:20 am
Im not really emo even though some people call me that...

Im pretty much just an emo groupie... i love everything emo, i love emo peolpe... well most of them... but too many people wanna be emo to many people say they are emo and to many people call way too many other peole emo.... ok, im done...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:22 am
ooh, and even though this is not related to my last post the topic's name reminded me of it.. my favorite word, even though its not a word, is badassishnessness  

xXxPansyxXx

Love.From.Hate

5,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:36 am
I got to agree with you. I'm somewhat, but not full blown "emo". But seriously, there are people at my school who hate emos, yet they come up to me and say "Hey, you're emo." those ******** retards...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:39 am
idiots.... i hate those stupid idiots....  

xXxPansyxXx

Brianface

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:41 pm
I hate stupid people too; though I have to deal with them everyday.

Grind out the days!

heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:17 pm
xX Emo-chan Xx
I got to agree with you. I'm somewhat, but not full blown "emo". But seriously, there are people at my school who hate emos, yet they come up to me and say "Hey, you're emo." those ******** retards...

that what happens to me.or i get called goth sometimes  

rikaLeshay

Love.From.Hate

5,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:24 pm
rikaLeshay
xX Emo-chan Xx

that what happens to me.or i get called goth sometimes

Ah yeah that happens too...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:24 am
Which makes me think of a funny story... well, not so much 'funny' as 'the kids at my school are moronic and stupid'. My friends and I had this week last year called Label Week where every day we dressed up as a different 'label' for the fun of it. We focused on all the stereotypes and stuff, so we were all pretty much partying posers. (Nerd Day would have been more fun if I'd had a D&D shirt to wear...) It was so idiotic, but on Goth Day, no one would talk to us. Some of my best friends wouldn't sit with me because they were 'scared' of me. (though quite a few of us did turn out pretty frightening). What sickened me the most, however, was that over the course of that 5 hour day (it was a short school day), about five different kids came up to me (even more to my friends) and were saying things like, 'So, are you guys, like, goth now? 'Cuz goths are stupid, you know.' Agh, I wanted to slap those SOB's!

ghostmelody

XfromROSEStoWEEDSX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:22 am
ghostmelody
Which makes me think of a funny story... well, not so much 'funny' as 'the kids at my school are moronic and stupid'. My friends and I had this week last year called Label Week where every day we dressed up as a different 'label' for the fun of it. We focused on all the stereotypes and stuff, so we were all pretty much partying posers. (Nerd Day would have been more fun if I'd had a D&D shirt to wear...) It was so idiotic, but on Goth Day, no one would talk to us. Some of my best friends wouldn't sit with me because they were 'scared' of me. (though quite a few of us did turn out pretty frightening). What sickened me the most, however, was that over the course of that 5 hour day (it was a short school day), about five different kids came up to me (even more to my friends) and were saying things like, 'So, are you guys, like, goth now? 'Cuz goths are stupid, you know.' Agh, I wanted to slap those SOB's!

oOo terrible story... i think people use the outside beauty to generalize people... for example if u look like this... u must be into that... that is probably how lables were invented  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:32 am
nothing wrong with being emo like there is nothing wrong with being goth.
If someone's calling you something you are not then ignore it cause you and your friends know its not you.  

AdrianaKitten

LadyPanda04

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:32 am
I am labed Punk-Emo. Although I am also called goth, or just plain emo.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:11 am
Emo and goth are hard to confuse... I still don't get why people confuse them.  

-Isel-

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:39 pm
Heh, I'm the least emo person in this entire guild...

But yeah I know what you men Pansy, the culture is surprisingly good, and so long as people aren't obsessively serious about it, you can have some good times with them.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:42 pm
People call me goth.
DO I LOOK LIKE A GOTH TO YOU?
NOOOO.
But people tend to call anyone who wears studs and black on a regular basis 'goth'.
I also get called punk. But I can sort of see it.
The kids who eat me cause I'm emo are the worst.
They ask me to cry and show them my wrists.
xP  

osozaki girl

Fashionable Prophet

sasoriXcore

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:34 pm
People call me emo behind my back... I don't really mind. It's not the end of the world, kids!  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games