Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pokemon Train and Battle Guild - Remodeling

Back to Guilds

Train your own pokemon right here on gaia! 

Tags: Pokemon, Train, Battle, Pokémon, Pokemon Train and Battle 

Reply Graveyard
What Is This Sub-Fourm? Update: 11/2/08

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:17 pm
What Is This Sub-Fourm?

This is the sub-fourm where you can find the diffrent gym leaders threads to fight them and test your skill!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:26 pm
Is there a particular order I should fight the gym leaders in?

No, not really. Although all of the gym leaders are different levels. The order of the gyms (by level average of Pokemon) are:

Floral Rage 16-19
Hidden Wings 24-27
Black Fire 37-40
Gray Matter 49-51

(Will be edited to date)

What happens when I lose?

Nothing. No, seriously. Go back to the Pokecenter to heal your pokemon and you can come back and try again.

And if I win?

You get to put a special gym badge in your signature/profile/wherever. The code will be given to you.

NOTE (Important): I don't know about the other gym leaders, but I'm personally going to keep track of who does win my gym badge. DO NOT TAKE THE GYM BADGE CODE TO USE IF YOU HAVE LOST OR IF YOU JUST STARTED A BATTLE WITH ONE OF THE GYM LEADERS. Anyone found with the gym badge that hasn't won will be in a lot of trouble. Serioulsly you don't want to know what we'll do to you.

Will there ever be an Elite 4?

If the guild ever gets active enough, to the point where we have to have 8 gym leaders, then yes, we will strongly consider making an Elite 4.

Do the badges effect anything?

Yes, like in the game it will have to do with pokemon obeying you that you didn't start with or catch. The stats of the guild determine this, once you beat a gym, such as FloralRage, pokemon will obey you from lvl 1-18, sense thats the max lvl the gym has.  

rubixx tuesday

Graveyard

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff