Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!
INTERNATONAL TOWEL DAY Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thowell3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:58 am
Hi i am new to this guild and I think HHG2G is the best series of books i have ever read.

any ways Interntonal Towel Day takes place on May 25 to honer Duglas Adams.
For more information :

http://www.towelday.kojv.net/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Towel_Day

I took part this year (2006) and i will next year in 2007  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:33 am
I celebrated Towel Day this year and the year before. mrgreen  

wingnut the improbable

r a p h a e l

Gracious Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:42 pm
My first post in this guild.. hopefully not my last.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:54 pm
I like Towel Day for some reason it makes me feel safe. Probly the towel i dunno. sweatdrop  

Thowell3

maria is a creeper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:26 pm
Sadly, I was so depressed on Towel Day that I forgot my towel on my way to school. This year, I will set a bazillion reminders for it!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:10 pm
Ill hope fully post pics on my websight of me on internashonal Towel day this year.  

Thowell3

Ceribri

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:26 pm
Ooh.. never knew about Towel Day before. Must remember.
Although, it's on a Friday...school......I go to a private school and that would definitely break the dress code. ^^ Still... I'm on good terms with my principal, and maybe I can convince him to let me and a few friends to do it with me. ^^

Too fun!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:40 am
Ceribri
Although, it's on a Friday...school......I go to a private school and that would definitely break the dress code. ^^ Still... I'm on good terms with my principal, and maybe I can convince him to let me and a few friends to do it with me. ^^

Too fun!

Haha, just do it anyway!!!! even if he says no. And if he gets angry, use some of those awesome quotes from the book of which he has no HOPE in understanding. And film it. And put it up here.

I'm going to take my towel around with me to every class!!  

Lidaby

Ceribri

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:01 am
Freaj
Ceribri

Too fun!

Haha, just do it anyway!!!! even if he says no. And if he gets angry, use some of those awesome quotes from the book of which he has no HOPE in understanding. And film it. And put it up here.

Erm... Do you WANT me suspended???????  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:12 pm
Ceribri
Freaj
Ceribri

Too fun!

I never said anything of the sort. Much. Hahha, well I'm going to, and I'll revise that entire passage from the book about towels so if a teacher asks me to put it away I'll recite it there in front of them.  

Lidaby

Ceribri

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:11 pm
Freaj
Ceribri
Freaj
Ceribri

Too fun!

I never said anything of the sort. Much. Hahha, well I'm going to, and I'll revise that entire passage from the book about towels so if a teacher asks me to put it away I'll recite it there in front of them.

Ooh. I think I might do that too. You should tape that. And put it up here. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:49 pm
Ceribri

Ooh. I think I might do that too. You should tape that. And put it up here. mrgreen

Yeahhh I don't have a camera though. Plus it might look kinda staged. I'll see what I can do though. Haha, now I can't wait for may...  

Lidaby

Ceribri

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:23 am
Freaj
Ceribri

Yeahhh I don't have a camera though. Plus it might look kinda staged. I'll see what I can do though. Haha, now I can't wait for may...
Who cares? It'll be awesome!

Yeah, can't wait at all. ^^
Then it'll just be 4 months till I see Season 3! and RB since you won't upload... stare  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:24 am
Well hey I would but its too big and I dont have a program to split it up...
Yeah, lots to look forward to this year. I don't think many other people are going to do that at my school though. Not crazy enough. Shaaaame.  

Lidaby

moookau

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:43 pm
I'll do it! >D  
The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games