Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)
My manga... please help!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's your favorite design?
  Mitsuki
  MIharu
  Yura
  Akari
  Kikumaru
  Yume
View Results

maxochrome effect
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:00 pm
I'm working on a manga right now, and so far I have some basic character sketches done.

Title: (that's what I need help on...)
Genre: Magical girl. (Yes, I'm a boy who writes Magical girl mangas.)
Theme: Seasons (spring, winter, etc.)

Here are some of the basic character sketches...

Mitsuki That's Mitsuki. She's the main character. She's the summer goddess, so that means she can use heat and fire.

Miharu That's Miharu. She's the Autumn goddess, so she can use wind and stuff as her attack.

Yura Yura is the Winter Goddess. She's timid and meek. Her powers are cold and wet.

Akari This would be Akari. She's the spring goddess, meaning she can use plantlife as a weapon and she can heal

KikuMaru That's Kikumaru, their guide in all three of his forms. He's a messenger from to help them attain their full goddess-ship. He's got an awkward nakedness scene at one point when he becomes a full human too XD. Plus he gets a major personality change when he becomes human ^^;;

Kotoko The current mother earth. She's the one who sent Kikumaru from to find the goddesses and help save the earth from the evil gurls plans.

Taiki (no picture yet) The love interest! He's got nothing going for him yet, other than that Mitsuki likes him 3nodding

Yume Ooh, the evil gurl. She's plotting to destroy the season goddess's so she can become Mother Nature and throw the earth into a complete, desolate winter. She also goes to school with the gurls.

Cho The fifth goddess... She is a mysterious individual who I haven't got a plan for yet. So far, all we know is that she's a seven year old girl who has some ties with Yume. She starts out evil and eventually turns into a good girl. Her powers are unknown right now. (meaning help me give her some powers ^^)

At the moment, that's all I have to scan in (that I think is good enough) I'm gonna work on it some more, so I can introduce Taiki, the love interest. Plus I'm planning on making a 5th goddess, but I need something to use for her powers (I'm thinking a time goddess?)

Hope you guys can be of some help ^^;;

Much thanks to Makie for name ideas. and whoever else is going to help.

Updates:
August 7th, 2006: Right now I still need a title, one characters name... I'll work on the plot myself... I will work on some character sketches too. Then I can start writing it all up. ^^

August 16, 2006: Yura's character sketch is up and I have some ideas for the plot (the first 25 pages or so)

August 17, 2006: The fifth goddess has a name! Her new name is Cho thanks to a googling for japanese baby names. ^^

August 17, 2006 (#2): Cho's picture has been uploaded!

August 31, 2006: I drew Kotoko... so I'll upload her sometime over the weekend.

September 16, 2006: It's a little late, but I have uploaded Kotoko. All that's left is Taiki, but I haven't been feeling inspiration yet. and school is eating me DX  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:36 pm
Awwwwwwwwww!
Good job. *sniffles* I'm so prooouuuddddd
3nodding and i'll have suggestions tommorrow when i'm not about to die from sleep bwahaha  

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:07 pm
xD? A manga! I use to make those back in the days.

I made three manga's:

1: Sailor Earth (cause I wanted to make a series after Sailor Moon)
2: Yum Pop! (my one volume about teenage romance and shoujoness)
3: Neko-Chan! (My magical girl series about a girl getting cat-like powers)

I had fun back in the days. I'm trying to make one about Ai, but I get so busy lately! D:

For Titles I came up with:

1: Déesse de Saison (which in french means Season Goddess, I hope I said that right)
2: Pure Strawberry (I just thought it was a cute name for a Magical girl manga)
3: Love Seasons (I dunno, I thought it was a cute name)

As for the 5th goddess, A time Goddess sounds good or maybe a space Goddess? x3?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:15 am
User Image Ah Manga and own works. I remember making only a few in my life so far. I do more fanfic works and all. lets see what i remember what i made...

1. Devil and Fairy: a Ria 2 Sakura X Kurai manga. never got past the part where Kurai meets Ky and then a... pikachu shows up... yeah...
  2. Wake up - Seeking Paradise inside: A school manga that lots of people actually liked XD. I stopped when i started to run out of ideas.
  3. Driving School: A short manga featuring me and some friends as lil angels and devils. It was cute.

As for titles for your manga.

How about something cute?

Cherry Blossom kiss?

Miss Mitsuki?

Or something based off a item that they are all trying to obtain or something?

07.09.06 heart
[ K ][ u ][ r ][ a ][ i ][ & ][ P ][ i ][ ~ ][ * ]  

MintGekkou
Captain

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:11 am
Pirate Emmy - [Dear Diary... I LOVE JOHNNY DEPP!] says:
Autumn - Aki
Spring - Haru
Summer - Natsu
Winter - Fuyu

Those are the Japanese words for the seasons

Mitsukihana?
Full Moon Flower in english...

Haruhana?
Spring Flower

The evil Gurl looks like her name could be Yume

You should name the goddess of earth/the true goddess Kokoro
Or Kotoko

You could name the 5th goddess or the evil girl..
Midori
Or...
Suzuka
Well, some possible names are;

Kaiya, Midori, Suzuka, Lina, Hotaru, Amaya, Moriko, Hay Lin, Yume?

Miyako, Izumi, Ruki, Juri are some other names

If teh girls have control over the seasons, the fifth goddess should have control over the weather
Because it all fits in
Seasons - Weather-
Maybe, the fifth goddess could like control the night and day...
And draw power from both the moon and sun
Or maybe just the sun

*************MSN Conversation between Maxie and I****

Okie. That's some for now. >W<  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:05 pm
I have a name for the manga! X33

The Heart of a Goddess.

Like.. you could have Mitsuki help someone out when they drop their stuff at school or something at the beginning as a prolouge and s/he runs away saying something like, "Thanks, Mistuki! You have the heart of a goddess, know that?" Or something.. and it just sounds funny, too. And then she'd smile. XD

For the fifth goddess, I'd say name her Nostaligia or something. If you make her a time goddess. Or a memory goddess? Or like Aí said.. maybe a space goddess with the power to control the gravitational shift of the earth, and in essence, the amount of oxygen in the air if she controls space? >=D She could be a confused character, who Yume tries to take control over, since the mind of the fifth goddess is young and she has something like the body of the child? Like... something happened to the fifth goddess and she lost her memory. >o> And like... she doesn't know who's side to be on, so Yume doesn't destroy her yet.. >W< DUDE. That'd be cool...  

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

maxochrome effect
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:11 pm
good Ideas. but I don't like the name Nostalgia for her. She is japanese XD. But that whole plan is good. I'm gonna make the fifth goddess a bad guy for the second issue.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:03 am
Sweet, an update the day of the sakura festival. I hope that some people check this out ^^;; I posted Yura's character sketch. And I'm still working on a design for the fifth goddess. She's gonna be a tiny one, about 7 years old, and she's got pigtails ^^. That's all I have so far though gonk  

maxochrome effect
Crew

The Razz

Anxious Noob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:59 pm
Eeeek! So cool ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:21 pm
Shoot, I have no idea what to say. xDD
I like Mitsuki's drawing the best as of now, I think...
Keep up the good work? ^^;

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:02 pm
お母さん〔マザー〕地球&シーズン女神たち

Translates to Mother Earth and the Season Goddesses. Kind of bland, but good for a magical girl Manga.

Anything else you need?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:55 am
time goddes sounds cool  

Waterbender2000

The_Phoenix_Girl

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:29 am
They look so good!!
whee
I cant tell much difference bettewen them though....
Maybe make them more different?

Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff